Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-08-2012, 11:29 AM

Default Seobean Asian Brief

Do any of you own one of the SEOBEAN Asian suits that are available on Amazon? I was curious so I ordered one this morning.This looks like a classic Asian design, undersized, low slung fit etc. These are shipped from China (free) apparently, as the shipping time is listed as 17-21 days.

These remind me of some of the older N2N designs. The number on the bottom is a bit over the top, but that is ok. I'm trying the Med (28-30) size which us a US Small. When I get the suit I will post an update.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seobean1a.jpg (40.1 KB, 121 views)
File Type: jpg seobean2a.jpg (40.2 KB, 90 views)
Old 12-08-2012, 02:54 PM

Default Seobean

Nice looking - a new brand name to me and my only comment being why do some designers want to mess about unnecessarily ? (taking out a segment of seven at the rear of a simple suit here detracts rather than attracts for me).

("Less is more" - an architect - might have been Mies Van Der Rohe)
Old 12-09-2012, 10:56 AM

Default more on Seobean

I've been digging around on the Internet, and have learned that they are a Korean-headquartered clothing company, a company thhat manufactures clothing for men and women including jeans, tees etc. Swimwear and underwear is only part of their business. The swimwear and underwear tends to be in bright primary colors and fashion-forward. For example, here is a photo of what they call thermal underwear but are really running tights. They do make briefs without the number,(photo 2), but the cut off number appears to be a signature design touch, appearing also on other styles of swimwear (photo 3, next post). There are dozens of vendors on both Amazon and Ebay that import and ship their clothes from China, apparently where they do most of the manufacturing.

So far, I am fascinated by the design,..quite a bit different from what we see from US retailers, with a distinct Asian feel to the overall look.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seobean4a.jpg (38.4 KB, 128 views)
File Type: jpg seobean3a.jpg (32.0 KB, 45 views)
Old 12-09-2012, 10:57 AM

Default Photo 3

see photo below
Attached Images
File Type: jpg seobean5a.jpg (34.9 KB, 40 views)
Old 12-13-2012, 02:49 AM

Default segment 2

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_m7...xyfmo1_500.jpg

Not sure whether we are seeing signature design touch here but nice body anyway .
Old 12-22-2012, 11:08 PM

Default Another Chinese-made brief

suit2.jpgThis one is the Aqux brand

Neat huh?
Old 12-22-2012, 11:31 PM

Default Hot long leg suit

Sebbie, that long leg suit is really sweet, as is the brief one next to it. The Aqux is hot, too. Love the colors (and the guy inside is pretty nice, too). I think you'd make all of them look really awesome. Go for it!

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 12-22-2012 at 11:35 PM.
Old 12-22-2012, 11:50 PM

I should have the Seobean brief in a few days. The Amazon order says the package is now with USPS. I want to see what the real thing looks like. After that I might order some of the others. These are not expensive, about $12 ea with free shipping from the China mainland to the US--takes about 3 weeks, typically. So far I'm fascinated by the Asian design, different from anything we see in stores here for sure.
Old 12-23-2012, 04:09 AM

Default Aqux

neat and yummy post #6 !
Old 12-23-2012, 11:50 AM

I love AQUX, they seem like the ultimate cute sexy little speedo. I haven't ever seen one in person in California, just photos. They are amazingly sexy. Maybe, if someone on this board has AQUX you could tell a little about the suit, I seriously would like to hear.