Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2019, 04:41 PM

Default parkruns

I have been a lover of wearing speedos as underwear during sporting activities since I was at school, but I am not brave enough run in public in them alone. “parkrun” is the name given to a collection of 5km running events that take place every Saturday morning in fourteen countries across five continents. Events are run by volunteers usually in public parks, and participation is free of charge.

Most participants wear dark coloured shorts with a variety of tops, and it would be most unusual to see anyone wearing their speedos. However, during “parkrun” it is possible to wear speedos underneath shorts without anyone knowing.

I started doing “parkruns” about two and a half years ago and I wear dark blue unlined running shorts over my speedos. I have to report that I do tend to get semi- to full erections when I wear them, and the at the first “parkrun” I did worry that my shorts may accidentally fall or be pulled down, or the organisers might ask what I was wearing underneath. Irrational I know, and of course these didn’t happen.

There can be between 75 and 500 people attending these events and I often wonder how many other runners have also opted for speedos rather than the mesh linings that so many running shorts seem to have nowadays. I also wonder how many experience erections - surely I am not the only one?
Old 10-03-2019, 07:28 PM

When I was 14 or 15 before I joined the school running group I used to run in the evening as training for the rock climbing I was doing. I ran in 8" side navy cotton rugby shorts, the school type without the front buttons and pockets the club rugby shorts have. We were made to do PE and rugby commando at school, jock straps were allowed but we'd never seen one.
I learned that a couple of runners passed the bottom of my road at certain times in the week, I laid in wait for them in the dark at the bottom of a nearby footpath wearing my tee shirt and rugby shorts, after they'd passed I caught up and joined them and they let me run with them. This happened on several occasions.

A road had been build before the war with the intention of constructing a bridge over the river at one end of it and building a main road to the bridge in the very wide grass area between the two lines of houses. The bridge and the main road were never built but it created a wide grass area between narrow roads up the sides. It was well lit and an ideal place for running at night on grass.
I was running on this grass slightly ahead of the other 2 runners feeling my cock swinging freely in my rough cotton rugby shorts and realised I was getting an erection. It grew downwards first popping out of the legs of my shorts and then it stood up. There was nothing I could do except stay ahead of the other 2 runners and hope no one was coming the other way. I ran a bit faster hoping that that extra effort would bring things back under control and got away with it.

I used to rock climb on 30ft sandstone outcrops in those days, barefoot and commando in my rugby shorts with a Mk I Whillans Sit Harness over the top.
Old 10-03-2019, 08:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
When I was 14 or 15 before I joined the school running group I used to run in the evening as training for the rock climbing I was doing. I ran in 8" side navy cotton rugby shorts, the school type without the front buttons and pockets the club rugby shorts have. We were made to do PE and rugby commando at school, jock straps were allowed but we'd never seen one.
I learned that a couple of runners passed the bottom of my road at certain times in the week, I laid in wait for them in the dark at the bottom of a nearby footpath wearing my tee shirt and rugby shorts, after they'd passed I caught up and joined them and they let me run with them. This happened on several occasions.

A road had been build before the war with the intention of constructing a bridge over the river at one end of it and building a main road to the bridge in the very wide grass area between the two lines of houses. The bridge and the main road were never built but it created a wide grass area between narrow roads up the sides. It was well lit and an ideal place for running at night on grass.
I was running on this grass slightly ahead of the other 2 runners feeling my cock swinging freely in my rough cotton rugby shorts and realised I was getting an erection. It grew downwards first popping out of the legs of my shorts and then it stood up. There was nothing I could do except stay ahead of the other 2 runners and hope no one was coming the other way. I ran a bit faster hoping that that extra effort would bring things back under control and got away with it.

I used to rock climb on 30ft sandstone outcrops in those days, barefoot and commando in my rugby shorts with a Mk I Whillans Sit Harness over the top.
Did you wear a shirt?
Someone on another board posted a video of someone who takes this even further and does rock climbing nude:
https://www.epictv.com/media/podcas...-form-of-climbing-|-epictv-fresh-catch/603113
Old 10-04-2019, 07:05 AM

Quote:

Accepting that you were not allowed to wear anything under your cotton rugby shorts at school, but you could have chosen to wear speedos underneath when you were out of school. This would have stopped you "popping out" of the bottom of your shorts, though you might have got an erection sooner or for longer.

What were the other two runners wearing?
Old 10-04-2019, 05:18 PM

This was in the 1970's, we had to do what we were told at school and took it for granted at home. 120 0f us would gather before school rugby in 8" navy shorts and no underwear. (and rugby shirts),
In those days I had a pair of navy bri-nylon square cuts for swimming. I hated them and wouldn't have wanted them under my shorts.

The other 2 runners were wearing short shorts and tee shirts too.

I used to wear a tee shirt or woollen jumper while rock climbing, we had to belay too and a rope around bare skin pulling suddenly would burn.
Old 10-05-2019, 04:41 PM

Quote:
This was in the 1970's, we had to do what we were told at school and took it for granted at home. 120 0f us would gather before school rugby in 8" navy shorts and no underwear. (and rugby shirts),
In those days I had a pair of navy bri-nylon square cuts for swimming. I hated them and wouldn't have wanted them under my shorts.

The other 2 runners were wearing short shorts and tee shirts too.

I used to wear a tee shirt or woollen jumper while rock climbing, we had to belay too and a rope around bare skin pulling suddenly would burn.

I agree with you that what you had to wear at school often tended to be what you wore at home. Wearing bri-nylon swimming trunks would not have been comfortable, so I can understand why you would have gone commando at home.

We had the option to wear speedo-style swimming trunks under our PE and games shorts instead of going commando, and this has been my choice ever since.

It has always been a real turn-on to wear them secretly in public.