Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-05-2015, 07:46 PM

Default Christmas Card

One of my family's Thanksgiving traditions is to pick out photos for our annual Christmas card. It's not really a card any more. The last few years, my mom has been putting together online photo albums instead of the more traditional printed card. She has a nice camera and is into photography. After Thanksgiving dinner, we go through the photos she's picked out, take out any we don't like, or add some in that we think are missing.

We gathered around the computer after dinner. My parents have one of the new 27" iMacs, so it was easy for us all to see the album. My mom pulled up the pictures she'd chosen. They were arranged chronologically. There were pictures from some family outings, my high school graduation this last spring, etc. Then we got to summer. Late this summer, we took a trip to Maui. My parents splurged and rented a huge house right on the beach for a week. As I've been describing in my other post, I recently began wearing Speedos, and the Maui trip was the first time I wore them in public. There weren't many people around, which made it easier. Sure enough, the first photo in the album was one of all of us on the beach with me in my Speedo.

"Are you okay we me including these?" asked my mom pausing on the photo. Most of the family still hasn't seen me in my skimpy swimsuit. She clicked through a few more photos, and I was in my Speedo in all of them.

"I'm not so sure," I replied.

"Well I have others, but you're wearing your bikini in most of them," she said switching from the album to the full list of photos on the computer. She started to flip through them and she was right, I was in a Speedo in almost all of them. "This might work," she said stopping on a photo of us in the kitchen.

"Yeah, that one's good," I agreed. She added it to the album and continued going through the photos. She'd taken quite a few of our trip.

"Oh my god!" exclaimed my sister. My mom had reached a set of photos she'd promised to keep private, but had apparently forgotten to separate from the main set. It was picture of me, nude from behind, in the outdoor shower. "When did you take that?" my sister asked, barely able to control her laughter.

"When you and your dad were taking surfing lessons," my mom replied. "Sorry sweetie," she said to me. "I forgot to take those out."

"There are more?" asked my sister now near hysterics. "I have to see these." She reached for the mouse, but my mom pulled it away from her.

"That's up to your brother," she said.

"Please," my sister begged mockingly.

I knew she'd figure out how to see them sooner or later. "Whatever," I said trying to act like it wasn't a big deal.

My mom clicked through a couple more similar photos and then one of me turning around, which is when I'd seen she was taking the pictures. That particular day, my dad and sister had chosen to take surfing lessons while my mom and I relaxed at home. I'd decided to go out to the hot tub in the afternoon. My mom said she'd join me. Since we were on our own and she knew I preferred going nude, she suggested that I forgo wearing a swimsuit. That's exactly what I'd done.

The owners of the house had a rule about the hot tub. They wanted everyone to shower before getting in to keep it clean. There was a shower on the deck outside. I beat my mom out to the deck and had started to shower. I guess my mom saw me and decided that it was good photo opportunity. She came out with her camera and started to snap pictures. I didn't notice her at first, but she banged into a chair. I turned around and saw her, nude like I was and camera in hand taking pictures.

I was surprised and a little angry, but my mom just thought it was funny. She said she'd delete them. I continued my shower facing her now. I closed my eyes and rinsed out my hair, when I heard the shutter again. I rubbed the water out of my eyes and yelled at my mom, who just laughed again. She said she'd got the back, may as well get the front. I told her it was her turn for the shower. She got under the water, and I picked up her camera to look at the pictures.

She'd managed to get a few of me from behind and the one full frontal. My mom had turned away from me in the shower. I decided to get back at her, aimed the lens, and started to snap away. She turned towards me and saw what I was doing. She wasn't mad at all. Rather, she seemed to find it amusing. She struck a pose. I raised the camera and took the picture. She finished showering and told me to put the camera down. We both got into the hot tub.

My mom had clicked through to that last picture of her in the shower. My sister and dad had stopped laughing by this point. There were two more pictures. After we'd finished in the hot tub, we'd made lunch for ourselves. Neither of us bother to get dressed, instead enjoying our lunch nude on the deck. When we'd finished eating my mom dared me to go down to the beach. I looked around, but couldn't see anyone, so I quickly ran down to the beach and back. She told me to stay there, she had an idea.

She went into the house and came back out with a tripod, to which she attached her camera. She told me to follow her, and walked out onto the beach. I followed closely behind, checking to make sure no one could see us. She set the tripod up in the sand and motioned for me to come pose with her. I was starting to have fun and figured what the hell. She put the camera in timer mode. We stood in front of the lens and put our arms around each other. The shutter fired. She said she wanted to do one more and set the timer again. We turned around this time. She put her hand on my right buttock. In the spirit of the mood, I placed my hand on hers. I heard the shutter fire again. We spent a little more time on the beach, then went inside and got dressed.

This final photo of us was up on the screen. "You have to put that in the album," said my sister.

"What do you think, sweetie?" my mom asked me.

"Yeah, sure," I said sarcastically assuming she was kidding. She added the photo to the album and clicked back to it.

My mom started going through the rest of the photos from our trip. "I assume the bikini's fine then," she said.

I was distracted by the fact that she'd just added a naked photo of us to the Christmas album. "Uh, sure," I said.

We went through the rest of the photos. There weren't many after the summer section.

My mom suggested we take a dip in the hot tub, to which we all agreed. When I got outside, my mom was already there setting up her tripod. "I want to get one of all of us," she said. I don't have any since our trip. My dad and sister came outside. "Don't get in yet," my mom said to them. "I want to take a picture."

She finished setting up the tripod and set the timer on the camera. We posed together on the deck and took the picture. Then we got into the hot tub. We relaxed in the water.
Old 12-05-2015, 07:48 PM

Default Things Heat Up

"I thought you like to go naked," my sister said to me.

"Shut up," I said.

"You can skinny dip if you want, Josh," said my mom.

"I'm okay," I said.

They let the issue drop. After a while, we all started to overheat. We got out of the hot tub for a break. My mom went into the house and filled a pitcher of water.

She came back out and set it down on the table. I was filling my glass when she said, "Now that our secret is out, I think I'll skinny dip if no one minds." She didn't give anyone time to respond and untied her top and peeled off her bottoms. I was stunned. "Come on," she said encouraging me, but I shook my head. "You're no fun," she said. "What about you?" she asked my dad.

"Why not," he replied. "I did used to like soaking nude before you kids were born." He pulled of his shorts. I saw my sisters eyes go to his exposed penis before she looked away embarrassed.

We all got back into the hot tub. My parents' nudity was covered by the bubbles, so the awkwardness started to pass. We couldn't stay in the water forever, though, and eventually it was time for another break. We all got out of the water to cool off, my sister and I trying not to stare at our exposed parents.

"I'm going to get some more water," said my sister grabbing the pitcher and going into the house.

As the rest of us stood outside on the deck, we started to get cold. "Back in the tub?" my mom suggested.

"I think so," said my dad. They both walked down the steps and sat down in the hot tub.

It occurred to me that if i skinny dipped with them, I could probably do so in the future. I really prefer to be nude in the hot tub. So, I pulled off my Speedo, tossed it on a chair, and walked to the hot tub.

My sister came back outside, set the pitcher down, and saw my swimsuit on the deck where I'd left it. She picked it up and asked, "Are you naked?"

"Yeah, so what?" I replied.

She looked like she was going to make fun of me, but being the only one still wearing a swimsuit she decided to say nothing. Instead, she dropped my Speedo and got back into the tub.

We all relaxed in the tub, no one saying anything. Eventually, my mom said," I think I'm done."

"Me too," agreed my dad.

Everyone got out. I saw the camera still on the tripod and joked, "Anyone up for another picture?"

My parents both laughed. "I will if you will," my dad said to my mom.

"I'll set the timer," my mom said going to the camera. I hadn't meant it seriously, but it was clearly too late to back out now.

We posed together laughing. Even my sister warmed up a bit. The shutter snapped. My mom went over to her camera and looked at the picture. "Let's do one more," she said.

"Wait a sec," said my sister. She walked over to the table. She paused for a moment taking a deep breath, then untied her bikini and pulled off her bottoms putting them on the table. My sister turned back to the rest of us and just sort of shrugged.

My mom set the timer again and ran back over. We all posed together as the shutter snapped again.

"One from behind?" suggested my sister. I was surprised she was opening up so quickly.

"Good idea," said my mom, who set the timer again. We stood arm in arm, naked bottoms exposed to the camera as the shutter went off.

We all laughed. My mom went back to the camera and looked at the picture. "This one's going in the album for sure," she said. Everyone just laughed harder. Surely she was joking, I thought.

Pictures taken, we started showering off. Then we went inside and got ready for bed. My sister and I share a bathroom that connects our rooms. I sleep nude, so I didn't bother to put anything on. She came in wearing a pair of pajama shorts and a shirt. I could see a look of surprise on her face, but she didn't say anything.

I finished brushing my teeth. "Goodnight," I said.

"Goodnight," she responded with a mouth full of toothpaste.

I walked back through to my room closing the bathroom door behind me. I went to say goodnight to my parents. I could see their light was still on from the hallway and the door was slightly ajar. I pushed it open.

My parents were on the bed, my mom astride my dad. The door banged against the wall as it opened, and my mom turned around. "Oh shit, sorry," I said completely frozen.

"Did you need something, sweetie?" my mom asked with my dad still inside her. She was short of breath.

"I was just going to say good night," I replied still too stunned to move.

"Goodnight," said my mom. "Sleep well."

"Goodnight," said my dad.

Finally able to move, I backed out of the room closing the door behind me. I went back to my room and shut the door. As I got into bed, I saw that I'd become erect. I'd walked in on my parents having sex once before when I was about 10, but they'd been under the sheets that time. I tried to go to sleep, but I couldn't get the image of my parents out of my head. I pulled a bottle of lube out of my bedside drawer, threw of the covers, and started to play with myself.

I'd been going at it for a while when I thought I heard something. I turned towards the door and saw my mom, still naked, standing there. I nearly jumped out of bed.

"Sorry," she said. "I guess this makes us even," she added with a laugh. "I just came to make sure you're okay, but clearly I need not have worried."

I just laid there too embarrassed to speak. Thankfully, she did all the talking. "I'll leave you to it. Have fun." She closed the door softly.

For a moment I laid there, but I was even more aroused than I'd been before, so I started going at it again. It didn't take long to come.

Last edited by LessIsMore : 12-05-2015 at 09:53 PM.
Old 12-05-2015, 08:00 PM

Default The Next Morning

The next morning my sister and I woke up about the same time and came downstairs together. My dad was having a cup of coffee. My mom was at the computer putting the finishing touches on the album. "Want to take a look?" she asked. I think I'm done."

My sister and I sat down to look while my mom got breakfast ready. The cover picture was one of all of us on the beach, me in my Speedo. We clicked through the pictures. The one of me naked in the shower was still there. My mom had even added the one I'd taken of her posing in the water. It left nothing to the imagination. She was completely exposed. I looked at my sister when the picture came onto the screen, but she didn't react. We went through the remaining photos. My mom had added a few more of me wearing a Speedo.

Then we got to the final picture. It was the one we'd taking of all of us last night nude from behind. I assumed my sister would protest, but still she didn't react.

Breakfast was ready, so we gathered around the kitchen table. "What do you think?" asked my mom.

"Looks good," I said.

"Yeah, looks good," agreed my sister. Given her reluctance to strip down with us last night, I was surprised she didn't protest the inclusion of the pictures.

"Hope they don't mind it's a little cheeky this year," my mom said with a laugh.

We enjoyed our breakfast. While we cleared the dishes, my mom went back to the computer.

"Sent out the album," she told us.

As I walked past the computer to go upstairs, I saw the new background she'd chosen for her computer. There, on the massive screen, was the full frontal we'd taken Thanksgiving night.

Last edited by LessIsMore : 12-05-2015 at 09:50 PM.
Old 12-06-2015, 04:55 AM

Default Outstanding Story!

You are doing a wonderful job on this story! I love it and hope you will continue to add segments.

In the last segment where the sun walked in the parents having sex and then the mother walking in on he son stroking off was outstanding. I hope in the future she actually held him jerk to climax!

I also like the daughter seeing her brother hard.

Please keep up the great work.
Old 12-07-2015, 04:02 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Question

Is this a made up story (if so, I think it should be in the Story Center).. or is this an account of what really happened?

Very interesting, regardless.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain.Jammer
Is this a made up story (if so, I think it should be in the Story Center).. or is this an account of what really happened?

Very interesting, regardless.

The quotes are to the best of my memory, so not completely accurate, but the rest actually happened. Not the most usual thing, I know, but I've read similar accounts in other threads.
Old 12-08-2015, 08:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bikiniman
You are doing a wonderful job on this story! I love it and hope you will continue to add segments.

In the last segment where the sun walked in the parents having sex and then the mother walking in on he son stroking off was outstanding. I hope in the future she actually held him jerk to climax!

I also like the daughter seeing her brother hard.

Please keep up the great work.

I don't think my mom will be jerking me off any time soon. It was exciting catching each other, though.

I did mention to my sister that I caught our parents going at it, and she said she's done that a few times. According to her, they sometimes have sex around the house when no one else is at home.
Old 12-08-2015, 09:04 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
... but the rest actually happened. ...

"Wow!!" You have quite the open family! That is amazing!

Um.. when do we get to see the Christmas Card?
Old 12-08-2015, 11:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LessIsMore
I don't think my mom will be jerking me off any time soon. It was exciting catching each other, though.

I did mention to my sister that I caught our parents going at it, and she said she's done that a few times. According to her, they sometimes have sex around the house when no one else is at home.

Sorry, thought this was very good creative writing, not a true experience.
Old 12-12-2015, 09:10 PM

It's possible to post comments on pictures in the album. So far, the response has been positive. Here are a select few.

From a family friend that's married with two sons:

Quote:
"You guys look great! My boys are totally getting Speedos in their stockings this year."

From my Grandma on the picture of my mom nude in the shower:

Quote:
"So proud of you, honey. You're brave and beautiful."

One of my mom's friends commented on the same picture:

Quote:
"Gorgeous! Love you, babe."

As did my aunt:

Quote:
"So proud of my little sister. I love you."

From my aunt on the picture of me in the shower:

Quote:
"Brings back memories of you and David running around the cabin naked every summer. Love it!"

David is my cousin. We're about the same age. On the picture of us all nude from behind at the end, my aunt wrote:

Quote:
"We are so doing one of these for our album this year!"