Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-13-2014, 07:24 PM

Smile Euro Sportis on sale

Swimoutlet.com is having a sale on the Sporti Euro solid briefs for $9.99 plus S & H. I just ordered one in green. I've got them in red and blue and I love the feel of them in the water. They are true to size - I am a 30 waist and wear a 30 Sporti. The sides are 2" and they're very low cut so you might need to do some trimming. I know you'll love them.

D67
Old 11-13-2014, 08:01 PM

I have several of these in sizes 28"-32". I think I have red, blue, maroon, black, Forest and Kelly green. Some of these might be the previous Club Swim Euro Sporti. Ahhh looking at the Web site the Maroon and Forest Green ones I have must be the older Club Swim version.

These are skimpy by US standards,but not as tiny as my Seobean or Aqux briefs. They offer more butt crack coverage than the two brands of Asian briefs. They are a good buy at $10 ea.

I always enjoy reading the review comments on these on the Web site, as guys try a brief this small for the first time, and discuss the "issues"sometimes using a bit of "code".
Old 11-14-2014, 10:36 AM

Default Problem with Swim Outlet

I love the Euro briefs. But whenever I visit the Swim Outlet website, I am inundated with banner ads from them ad nauseam for weeks.
Old 11-14-2014, 10:53 AM

LOL...everywhere you go on the Internet there is a guy standing next to the site clad in only a skimpy red Speedo solar brief with a sale price and a link...at least that is what happens to me.I gather if I looked at boardshorts the guys in the ads would be wearing more.

"based on what you have been looking at on our site, we think you might be interested in this product"

What gets me is weeks after I buy something from a Web site they keep showing me photos and ads for products I've already bought. Right now I'm being followed by a battery backup for my Wi Fi modem and router.

Sorry,I already have one of those and it's up and running.

I have several books I have written available on Amazon under both my pen name (books on sex and sexuality) and my real name (books in economics and finance). As I am Web surfing, I periodically get ads to buy my own books!

Sebbie
Old 11-14-2014, 06:08 PM

Maybe you need another skimpy red Speedo Solar suit.

Don't talk about Amazon, they are sneakily signing people up for Amazon prime in UK, is seems you cannot get to the checkout without accidently joining Amazon Prime. Unjoining is more difficult. At the end of your free month's trial your account quietly gets billed for £79 per annum.
Old 11-15-2014, 11:17 AM

Thanks, just what I need, another swimsuit and a sale. Impulse buying going on here. New suit on the way. Never had a green one before, so thats what I got. Stop the madness!!!!!
Old 11-16-2014, 08:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to VTspeedo
Default Aussiebum

Sale is on again......no striped suits bur a big assortment to choose from
Old 11-16-2014, 10:57 AM

My experience with the Sporti Euro suggests that the Kelly Green Euro fits a tad snugger and skimpier than the other colors
Old 11-16-2014, 12:04 PM

We will see………...
Old 11-16-2014, 02:03 PM

I wonder if green swimsuits are like green M & M's? (In case you are wondering, some say green M & M's supposedly make you horny...lol)