Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-09-2014, 11:33 AM

Default We need a new story!!!

I'm thinking, maybe a cooperative venture, one in which each of us adds a paragraph or two as we want. and the story will just go where each of us takes it.

I'll start, and anyone is welcome to add some to it...

"I'm going to have to get my body into THAT?, James murmored to his friend, Bryan. James was only a freshman high school, and was just starting to understand what it meant to be a guy going through puberty. He had never swum on a team before. Bryan, on the other hand, was an old hand at it, a sophomore, and he "knew the ropes" of what it was like to be a competitive swimmer for the Tornados. He had swum last year, and was comfortable with what a swimmer seeking to be competitive needed to do....especially the early morning workouts in the pool. Bryan had been starting to use the weightlifting equipment at the gym at his high school too, and the results were beginning to show.

Jim, on the other hand, thought of himself as a scrawny kid, more of an ectomorph than a mesomorph. James had high hopes that swimming could help him make his body into a shape he admired rather than how he saw himself in the mirror as a barely 14-year old. James thought to himself "I hope I don't embarrass the Tornados this year!" Those guys are all bigger and more muscular than I am.

OK guys, you are next to take this story somewhere.
Old 11-09-2014, 12:29 PM

Default my contribution....

“Just put it on,” Bryan said the Jimmy, encouraging him to try on the new team swimsuit. “Once you do, you’ll actually like it.” The two young men were alone in Jimmy’s bedroom, having just come from the first swim team meeting, the one where they got their new team suits .

“I don’t know, it sure looks tiny,” Jimmy said. “Not at all like my jammers.” Jimmy had been swimming on a YMCA team for three years now, but the team was less restrictive than the high school team. The guys could wear what they wanted, and none of them wore briefs. Jimmy had finally switched to jammers when the loose shorts started to really bother him. He thought the jammers showed too much of his crotch, but at least they covered more than just a two inch band around his privates.

Bryan and Jimmy were long time friends, since kindergarten. Bryan was always the rambunctious one, while Jimmy was the quiet, serious one. Their opposite personalities actually played well together. Sort of a funny blend of impulsive rationality. Bryan was always getting into things, trying new things. Jimmy was the voice of influence. But, Bryan knew Jimmy had a wild streak in him. While Bryan was far more muscular developed than Jimmy, there was one area where Jimmy was much more endowed. Bryan wanted to see exactly how Jimmy was going to fit that endowment into the tiny swimsuit, too.

Jimmy slipped off his shorts, getting totally naked from the waist down. The two guys had seen each other naked so many times that Jimmy had no hesitation stripping his clothes off in front of Bryan. He grabbed the tiny Agon brand swimsuit, a Euro cut racer brief, white background with a powerful image of a tornado that ran right up from the crotch. It was perfectly positioned, both eliminating the show risk of a white suit, and when wrapped around the bulging male parts the tornado really stood out. Jimmy slid the suit up his skinny legs, his anatomy getting a bit aroused. He pulled the suit over his hips and waist and then tucked his parts inside. He tied the suit tight. The fit was snug, and the tight grasp on his man parts was erotic, although Jimmy was not really thinking that. He was more worried about the erect state that had rapidly erupted from his young body.

The suit struggled to keep Jimmy contained. He turned to face Bryan. “Feels pretty ####ing tight,” He said, his hand somewhat hiding his bulging crotch section.

“Dude, move your hand,” Bryan replied. “You look great in that suit.” Jimmy really did. Despite his ectomorph body style, the tiny suit really showed off his best parts well. Jimmy really wasn’t as scrawny as he thought, he had well defined muscles and a very fit chest and abs. He was never going to be the body builder image, he was just not made that way. However, he could fill our a swim suit well and he had a cute face and smile. “Man, you really are packing that suit well, not much room left.” Bryan added.

“It does feel kind of neat,” Jimmy replied. “A whole lot tighter than my jammers, though.” Jimmy eyed himself in the full length mirror on his door. He rubbed across his bulge. The blue tornado against the while background really looked amazing. On the back a similar tornado, with the Tornado team emblem to one side. “Try yours on,” Jimmy instructed Bryan.

Bryan quickly grabbed his suit and ……

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 11-09-2014 at 01:50 PM.
Old 11-09-2014, 03:17 PM

Bryan realized that his body parts down there felt good when he touched or rubbed them in a certain way, but a lot of the sensations he experienced every time he did that were still shrouded in mystery. If he was touching down there, why did he suddenly feel so good in his head? His head is surely a very long ways away from where he was touching. When he did that, it was almost if all of the ordinary things he faced as a high school student just melted away in a heap of nothingness. And why did he like watching Jimmy struggle with getting into his little suit so much? What did this have to do with anything, anyway?

For Bryan too, what was happening to him as he was growing was mostly still a great mystery. He knew there was something special that he liked about putting himself into the little Tornado team swimsuit, but what exactly was that? He was used to wearing cotton briefs (also called tighty whiteis) and sometimes, the longer-legged "boxer briefs". But just pulling on his cotton underwear each morning did not bring up the same set of nearly out-of-body feelings that seemed to occur every time he got ready for swim-team practice. He knew at once that the material in his swim team brief felt a whole lot different when pressed snuggly against his anatomy than his cotton briefs did. And he knew he really liked these sensations,...a lot.

Unlike a lot of the boys his age, Bryan had never been a fan of loose-fitting cotton boxers that most of the others his age seemed to favor. Given how many of his team mates showed up in the locker room wearing clunky and dorky-looking loose-fitting boxers, he wondered if the others getting into their swim briefs were experiencing the same feelings he was experiencing every time he pulled on his suit for practice, thogh he dared not say anything about it out loud. There are a few topics he knew guys just would not talk about with their friends, and this was certainly one of them. Even so, most boys Bryan's age are in fact equally as curious as Bryan about exactly what their male freinds are experiencing as they get older. Bryan wondered, but, like most boys, he was just too shy, uneasy and uncertain to even think about raising the topic with his team-mates.

But now, here was James, standing there right if front of him. James was doing something he had never once done before, getting himself into the tiny tornado pactice team suit. As Bryan watched Jimmy, he was starting to first-hand get some answers to some questions he had obviously wondered a lot about about but had not dared utter out loud. Was Jimmy's body going to "react" the same way to the look and feel of the little Lycra suit that his body did? Bryan especially remembered the first time he did the same, much as a flashback. Some things you just never forget, and for Bryan, this was one of those really interesting moments, mixing unbridled elation and sheer terror, in nearly equal parts. If so, how was Jimmy going to be able to deal with the situation he was finding himself in? Even more interestingly, as Bryan watched Jimmy struggle with getting into the little suit why was Bryan himself starting to starting to feel a little tenser even than usual down there? Did any of this at all make any sense?
Old 11-09-2014, 06:41 PM

Smile

OK, I'll give it a try - my first attempt at fiction. Great idea, Sebbie.

D67

Bryan's tension mounted as he heard Jimmy's instructions that were pretty clear, "try yours on now." Bryan was really confused about what he was feeling while watching Jimmy put on and adjust himself in the Tornado practice suit. He could see that Jimmy's "endowment" really stood out in the suit because Jimmy had gotten an erection while putting on a speedo on for the first time and really seeming to enjoy the feeling of the tight fabric around his bulging crotch. Seeing Jimmy's bulge made Bryan wonder how he would compare to Jimmy in his. He had never felt this way about putting on a brief suit - it had become second nature to him, but this time it felt different. Bryan hesitated, thinking "am I going to get hard too?" That hadn't happened to Bryan for a long time. Finally, Bryan's thoughts were interrupted by Jimmy - "come on Bryan, this is my first time, but you've worn a brief suit hundreds of times, try it on."

With that, Bryan took the plunge. He stripped completely and slowly stepped into the Tornado suit, pulled it on and then adjusted himself before he tied the strings. While Jimmy was bigger than Bryan, Bryan still knew that he filled out the suit pretty well, and to his surprise and puzzlement, he had sprung an erection as he adjusted himself. "Bryan, you really look terrific in that suit and you really fill it out", said Jimmy. Bryan was pleased by Jimmy's compliment, remembering that he had said something very similar to Jimmy, wanting to make Jimmy feel comfortable trying a brief on for the first time. Bryan looked at himself in the mirror, admiring his build, his bigger than usual bulge, and thought,"I really do look hot in this suit."

Somehow for Bryan, putting his suit on in front of Jimmy felt different from the other times. He felt a little bold and said to Jimmy, "hey, take off your t shirt so I can see how you look just in the speedo." Jimmy didn't hesitate for a second and whipped off his shirt, stood next to Bryan, looked at the two of them in the mirror, and blurted out, "we are really two hot looking dudes!" Bryan was taken aback by Jimmy's outburst and so was Jimmy. "Did I really just say that? I don't know where that came from. I just was so excited by how this suit feels and looks that I got carried away." For some reason, Jimmy's exuberance seemed to lower Bryan's tension and at the same time the crotch of his suit felt a bit roomier and he replied......
Old 11-10-2014, 03:00 PM

Yes we are!

This was a moment of great conflict for both Jimmy and Bryan. Now they both thought of themselves as being past puberty, even though their first wet dreams where they had first experienced real erections culminating in orgasms seemed to both of them not that long ago. Both Jimmy and Bryan were starting to understand that there were a few places where a noticeable erection would be considered acceptable, but many places where such an occurrence would be considered unfortunate and embarrassing. Having an undisputable erection while in the company of several male friends near your age certainly fell into the latter category.

Still, this situation was a little different from that. James and Bryan indeed had known each other since kindergarten, and they had shared life experiences of all kinds over the years of their friendship. Bryan, being a year older, liked to play the role of acting as if he knew all about the world out there, including the subject of sex. But if the truth were known, Bryan was just as confused on a lot of issues as Jimmy was.

Both Bryan and Jimmy had been through the standard class given to the 8th graders at school dealing with basic "health" issues. You know the stuff, the mechanics of how humans mate, egg and sperm, copulation, things like that. The problem was that while this information was technically accurate, it really didn't address any of what Jimmy and Bryan both surely wanted to know.

A simple statement of in the health education class was that when a guy and a girl meet, they may discover that they like each other, perhaps very much. The guy gets "turned on"by this, and his penis starts to grow. The girl somehow senses this and suddenly realizes that she has sexual feelings of her own, and she becomes fixated on having the guy's now-engourged penis enter her vagina. If all goes along according to the health education book, they have sex in which he deposits his semen in her vagina, and they both end their encounter by sharing with each other that they enjoyed themselves immensely. Of course, there are a bunch of asterisks and footnotes to all of this, but that is the basic idea.

For Bryan and Jimmy both, there was nothing in the health class that was in any way helpful or the least bit illuminating for dealing with the situation they both suddenly found themselves in. First, James and Bryan were both guys. Second, there was certainly nothing in the health class that had in any way, shape or form prepared them for the idea that they were going to get aroused just getting into a little Lycra swimsuit. And why were they seemingly getting so many strange but pleasant feelings just by seeing each other clad only in their respective little suits? These guys had been around each other since kindergarten. Clearly, there was a lot more going on here that they did not understand both physically and emotionaly than was covered in their health class. What now???
Old 11-10-2014, 07:58 PM

Smile

After Jimmy's impulsive spontaneous outburst, his face turned a bright red because he was so embarrassed, but Bryan said, "don't worry about it dude, you know, we do both look pretty hot", a rare admission for Bryan. He rarely told another guy that he looked good in a brief suit, but after all, Jimmy was a friend since kindergarten, they were practically like brothers.

Hearing Bryan's reply, Jimmy said, "You're not mad at me? As soon as I realized what I said, I thought you were going to be all mad or something. Guys don't usually say those kind of things to other guys. Thanks for being so understanding."

Bryan just chalked it up to Jimmy's trepidation about putting on such a tiny suit, and then once he had it on, feeling so good in it, in more ways than one. Bryan remembered how he felt just last year when his voice got deeper, when he grew almost 5 inches in one year, when he started growing hair in his private area, and when he began to get erections more often when he put his suit on. So he really understood how Jimmy felt. But Bryan wondered, "why did I get those feelings watching Jimmy, and why did I get hard now after almost a year? I can't figure it out, but I'm not going to get all hot and bothered about it now. Gotta think about starting swim practice tomorrow."

Jimmy appeared to be fully over his embarrassment as his color returned to normal. He said, "let's get dressed and go downstairs and get something to eat, I'm starved. Then you can tell me everything I need to know about swim team."

"Cool, yeah I'm starved too," Bryan answered.

The guys went downstairs and while they were snacking, Jimmy asked, "what happens on the first day of practice, like are the upperclassmen going to make us freshmen do all kinds of things, like initiating us?"

"Not really," Bryan replied, "last year when I was a freshman, they sort of made us be their servants, like getting them towels and stuff, but it really wasn't too bad. Coach wouldn't allow anything more than the little stuff, he doesn't let anything get by him and he wouldn't let anyone take advantage of the younger guys."

"But, Bryan, what do I do if the same thing happens again when I put my suit on, what am I supposed to do then?" Jimmy asked, really wanting to know what to do to cover his embarrassment, and other things too.

"Relax, Jimmy, I think it happens to all guys."

"But what if it happens in front of the other guys on the team. They'll think there's something wrong with me, like that I'm gay."

"No they won't, like I said, it happens to everyone at some time, especially swimmers in brief suits. You only wore Jammers and that's completely different from wearing a tiny brief. Let me tell you about something that happened last year at the first team practice."

.....to be continued

Last edited by Dooley67 : 11-10-2014 at 11:20 PM.
Old 11-11-2014, 11:30 AM

To the members of the Tornado swim team from their coach

"Swimming on a team is all about moving through the water quickly, using good form and proper technique. But there is more to swimming than that, a lot more.

The swimmers who get really good at moving through the water quickly combine proper technique along with strength and conditioning. Some of this strength and conditioning is accomplished in the pool, but a lot of it happens out of the pool.

All Tornado athletes have access to a fine gym facility, just across from where the pool is located. In this gym there is an array of equipment all designed to improve your strength and conditioning so that when you do go in the water, you will be able to swim faster.

Each of the Tonado team sports has a specific daily time during the where their sport will have access to the gym. For us, it is just after our normal swimming time, from 7:30 to 8:00 AM.

As a team member you will be on a rigid schedule, with simming from 6:30-7:30 AM, followed by half hour workouts in the gym. We will follow this schedule daily, assuming it appears to be working with respect to strength conditioning and improved swim times."
Old 11-11-2014, 02:55 PM

Default The story....

“Hey, you were going tell me about swimming last year,” Jimmy said as the guys wrapped up their snacks and were cleaning up the mess they had made of the kitchen table.

“Oh yeah,” Bryan answered. “It is kind of embarrassing, so don’t give me a hard time.” Bryan added sheepishly.

“Okay, I promise,” Jimmy replied.

“You know that cute girl I like on swim team, Stephanie,” Bryan started out.

“Yeah, the red head, she is really hot.” Jimmy replied. “All the guys think so. She likes you, too”

“Well, the boys and girls teams don’t usually swim together, but at the first practice we do. Coach does it so we all get to know each other.” Bryan continued. Jimmy got this shocked look on his face.

“Wait, you mean I have to wear this tiny swimsuit in front of girls?” Jimmy interrupted. “Holy crap, that is really bad. I mean my underwear covers more and I’d never wear just my underwear in front of a girl.” Jimmy was really concerned.

“Yeah, it is strange at first, but you know, after the first time you get used to it. Plus at the meets there will be lots of girls there. In the stands and they take pictures with their phones. Plus all the guys will be in the same swimsuits,” Bryan diverted off course. “But, let me get back to my story.”

“Sorry,” Jimmy replied.

“So anyway, we get there early and I go in and change in the boys locker room. I had on last years swimsuit, which was just as tiny as this years. It showed everything.” Bryan resumed the story. “So, I go out to the pool and it was a really nice day. I had about fifteen minutes before practice, so I took a seat in the bleachers. A couple of the guys were there already so we sat together.”

“Were all of you in your Speedos?” Jimmy asked.

“Yeah, of course. And we all were saying how they fit really tight and we were teasing each other about getting boners.” Bryan continued.

“Let me guess, you got one.” Jimmy injected into the story.

“No, not with the guys, but I was pretty sure Tom had a boner going on, I mean he is big down there, but he looked like he was bigger than usual.” Bryan added. “So, after a few minutes, Stephanie comes out. She was the first girl there. She looked so cute and pretty in the sunshine. I know I lit up when I saw her. And guess what…” Bryan waited for Jimmy to reply.

“I can’t wait, what did she do?”

“Well, she comes cover and sits right next to me. She could have picked any guy and she sat next to me,” Bryan beamed a big smile. “She said she liked the guys swimsuits and she asked me to stand up so she could see it better. So I did and stood in front of her. I felt so naked with this cute girl checking me out, but what was I going to say?”

“Oh man, dude, that must have been weird.” Jimmy replied.

“So, I sat back down and we started talking. Her leg was right against mine and so our knees and stuff were touching. I mean not intentional, but just happened. Here I was almost naked with this dinky swimsuit on and sweet Stephanie right next to me and I can feel her soft leg against mine. I kind of made sure I kept mine against her. I told her I liked her swimsuit and that she looked nice” Bryan added.

“Wow, I would have had to jump in the pool after all that.” Jimmy added.

“Couldn’t, the varsity boys were still in the pool.” Bryan pointed out.

“So, what happened?”

“Well, you ever had a boner just pop out of nowhere?” Bryan asked. “I mean like in math class or something? You know, like in an instant it is there?”

“Yeah, I guess,” Jimmy replied. He had, but he felt weird admitting it.

“All of a sudden I got a boner, I mean a big boner, right there sitting next to her. You cold see everything. I tried to hide it, but it was so obvious.” Bryan replied. “I mean I was trying to make it go away and it kept getting bigger and harder. I was afraid it was gong to rip out of my swimsuit or come out the top. It was that bad.”

“Holy crap, what did you do?”

“Well, I tried to wiggle my legs and stuff, but in that tight suit it just made it worse, and Stephanie was right next to me. I was trapped.” Bryan replied. “I tried to cover it with my had, but touching it made it feel really, I don’t know, something.”

“Did she see it?” Jimmy asked.

“She had to of, you could not miss it. She did not say anything, but I am sure she knew. I wanted to hide. I mean if she looked at me there, it was right there obvious. You could see the outline and all.”

“How did you get rid of it?” Jimmy asked, in his own shorts he was getting aroused just hearing the story.

“Well, I waited and tried to act normal, even though I could feel myself down there and had these weird feelings in that part of me, like I am not sure what. Finally, the pool started to empty, so I just got up real fast and jumped in the pool.”

“What did she do?” Jimmy asked

“When I jumped in, I turned around and told her to come in, too.” Bryan replied. “That cool water felt really great, and I finally got back to normal.”

“Wow, I hope that never happens to me,” Jimmy replied. “Has that happened again?”

“Not really, I guess now I am used to being in front of girls in my swimsuits.” Bryan replied confidently. “You can’t tell anyone that story.”

“Promise,” Jimmy replied.
Old 11-11-2014, 03:30 PM

Smile

STS,

Glad you picked up where I had left off because I hadn't figured out yet what Bryan was going to tell Jimmy about what happened last year. I'm going to try to continue the story later today.

D67
Old 11-11-2014, 11:06 PM

Jimmy promised Bryan that he wouldn't breathe a word to anyone about Bryan's boner sitting next to Stephanie. After all, they were such close friends and Bryan knew he could trust Jimmy to keep his secret.

Jimmy thought more about what Bryan had said about acting normal and said, "act normal, how can you act normal when you throw a boner sitting next to a girl. You can't very well cover yourself with your hands, that's way too obvious and way too dangerous - one touch too many and you've shot your wad."

"I mean act normal like it doesn't bother you, like you don't think it's a big deal" answered Bryan.

"Not a big deal, are you crazy, getting hard in front of a girl, especially one that you like and that likes you, that sure is a big deal to me," Jimmy cried. "Seriously dude, how often does that happen to you."

Bryan decided to be completely honest and said, "Well, it happened a few more times than I said last season. You know, it's hard to avoid in the tiny suits, and when I sit next to Stephanie, well, you can figure it out. But, it really got easier because Stephanie knew what was happening and she certainly has seen lots of guys in tiny suits with their manhood clearly outlined."

"I'm just going to stay away from the girls so it doesn't happen to me. If I got a boner in public like that, I think I would just die."

"Hey dude, don't worry about it, like I said, it happens to every guy who swims in a tiny brief."

Jimmy listened to Bryan and thought, "easy for him to say, he's not as big as I am" as he remembered what happened when he put on the team suit for the first time, "I'm afraid I might come right out of the suit and I know I'll never be comfortable in front of girls in a team suit."

Bryan decided to change the subject and said, "Jimmy, if you keep worrying about it, you're going to make yourself crazy, let's talk about the first day of practice and what to expect."

"Sure, I'm going to go nuts anyway, but yeah, let's talk about the first practice."

Bryan told Jimmy about the coach's expectations that were written down in the notice he sent to all the swimmers. "Coach is tough but very fair and you can always go and talk to him if something is going on with you."

"You mean if I'm having trouble with some of the workouts or the working out with the weights, I can go to Coach and talk to him about it", asked Jimmy.

"Coach will listen to you if you need to talk to him about the workouts and weight training, but you gotta work your butt off so he knows that you're really trying."

"What if Coach doesn't think I'm trying hard and I'm working my butt off, what do I do then?"

"Then you work even harder. I found out last year that when I thought I was doing my best, something in me made me work harder and I dropped my times every single meet. So, dude, you can do it. Just don't worry so much. It's going to be OK."

"I hope so", thought Jimmy. "I'm really nervous, but I'm also ready to start swimming. I just hope I don't pop a boner because...."

To be continued