Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-10-2014, 02:16 PM

Default new to board

Hello guys - not sure if there an ladies as members but hi you you also! I've just joined the board. I've taken my handle from the fact I'm a child of the 60s and 70s when speedos were common place especially at my school which actually had speedo manufacture school swim suits in the school colours. For your further understanding, I went to an all male school with boarding facilities for boys whose parents worked abroad as mine did. Everyone at school wore speedo style swim suits of varying widths at the school pool. In fact I she were very skimpy indeed and no-one ever said anything as it was just common place to wear them!
I remember one occasion when I was looking for my speedos in my locker but couldn't find them. I had swimming on that day and one of the female staff was helping me look. Another boy was passing and she asked him if I could borrow his speedos that day. He went into his locker and brought out the smallest swimsuit I had seen. He said it didn't fit him as it was the wrong size and that I could keep it if it fitted me. They were royal blue in the school colours but made of spandex material and were very brief indeed; probably about 1.5cm. The woman looked at it and stretched it out between her hands, remarking that it was indeed very brief but as it was all that was available I should wear it.
My heart was racing with excitement and I could wait for the swimming lesson to come round to wear it. When that time came I slipped into this tiny garment and it stretched superbly to fit. None of the other guys said anything; again as it wasn't uncommon for guys to wear very brief speedo type. I had them for some years after that until the material started to ladder like nylon tights/stockings and had to throw them out. Never seen anything like that again though I did buy an actual speedo bikini which was very narrow sided some years later on holiday but I'll save that story for another day. It's good to have this forum to discuss speedos since the whole world of fashionistas seems to have convinced everyone else that they are bad.
Old 05-10-2014, 02:52 PM

Default Glad to have you join us!

You posted a very nice introduction of yourself and how you came to appreciating speedo and briefer swimwear. You are in good company here and we hope you participate frequently and include photos. I have decided to step up the skimpy suit game this year by acquiring mini briefs from Seobean, Aqux and most skimpy, Mate Gear.

I love low cut, narrow front suits with 1.5m or less sides. I like the rear low and a little narrow like Rio or 3/4 coverage, showing a little crack is fine too. Mate makes quite a few suits with mesh panels too. I also like pouch suits that clearly lift and outline the balls. What are your most enjoyed styles?
Old 05-10-2014, 05:13 PM

Default welcome

Welcome to the board. Like you, I have worn brief swimsuits since I was a kid. I simply don't wear anything else for swimming or hanging out at the lake, beach, or pool. If a swimsuit is the right attire... you'll find me in a Speedo or other similar brand swimsuit....
Old 05-10-2014, 06:10 PM

I started wearing briefs in 1991 because it was the fashion. It may not be the fashion now, but I still wear them because they're actually very comfortable.
Old 05-10-2014, 06:50 PM

Default We Tarzans...

Entertainment from the University of Michigan swimmers six years ago:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QFzSSsoWumw