Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-18-2017, 12:30 PM

I often get an erection or at least become larger wearing a brief suit. A full erection that doesn't go down means the suit comes off bit a bit "larger' I actually like. I find though that a full hard on will often lapse anyway. My 2 cents.
Old 01-28-2018, 08:41 PM

I know I'm really late on responding back here, but I wanted to circle back and say thanks to all for the words of encouragement. I donned a speedo the entire time we were at the beach and it felt GREAT! Despite wearing it under my shorts for an hour or two beforehand, the moment I slid my shorts off and felt the sunlight on my thighs I still got pretty aroused -- but a quick dash into the cold water helped control the situation (a little ).

Figured I would add a couple pictures (sorry for the quality, had to reduce them a lot to make them small enough to upload). Let me know what you think!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg beach1.jpg (68.2 KB, 144 views)
File Type: jpg beach2.jpg (76.2 KB, 153 views)
Old 01-28-2018, 10:32 PM

You are welcome on my team any time talzboi, great photos.
Old 01-29-2018, 01:00 AM

Thanks for the compliment, Torch. I really appreciate everyone's encouragement as well; it was definitely liberating to wear my speedo out in public (outside of a gym/lap pool context). I enjoyed it so much, I'm thinking about all the other places I've worn boardies -- wakeboarding out on the lake, going to the waterpark, etc. -- where I could wear my lil bikini. Can't wait for the warmer weather to come!

TBH, I still got hard probably half a dozen times on that day, while wearing the speedo for all to see. But, as several people suggested to do, I just ignored it as much as possible and pretended not to notice, and it seems no one else noticed as well (I think ).

Throwing in a butt shot as well.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 20170719_141218 - Copy.jpg (74.4 KB, 129 views)
Old 01-29-2018, 11:21 AM

We'd all stand right behind you.
Old 01-29-2018, 11:50 AM

You look and obviously feel great! Enjoying your own body and how it looks and feels in a Speedo is one of the great "treats" in life and one of the most "fun" parts of just being a guy. I wish you all the best in your "journey". Nothing at all to be concerned or worried about---in fact, quite the opposite!
Old 01-29-2018, 12:23 PM
Speedo Member

Default talzboi21

You look great in your swim brief and glad to read you are now comfortable wearing it outside of the gym/pool. Based on the photos you should be. Like your attitude about getting occasionally firm in your suit; it happens to everyone and if you just go on with what you are doing it isn't an issue. Keep rocking your speedos.
Old 01-29-2018, 05:28 PM

Talking random erections wearing speedos

Like, Iv'e said before getting an erection when wearing speedo style swim suits is just a normal healthy reaction. Enjoy wearing them and don't be embarrassed or having a noticible erection outlined under the soft clinging lycra nylon. I like wearing them and do get a tickling feel in them, yet don't make it an noticable sight. I may wear long shorts over them before or after swimming. She like them on me,especially with me having an involuntary erection when my speedos are wet and clinging after swimming and she's trying to get off me. It's a great feeling as a guy, so enjoy wearing them wet or dry.
Old 03-04-2018, 04:55 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by talzboi21
I know I'm really late on responding back here, but I wanted to circle back and say thanks to all for the words of encouragement. I donned a speedo the entire time we were at the beach and it felt GREAT! Despite wearing it under my shorts for an hour or two beforehand, the moment I slid my shorts off and felt the sunlight on my thighs I still got pretty aroused -- but a quick dash into the cold water helped control the situation (a little ).

Figured I would add a couple pictures (sorry for the quality, had to reduce them a lot to make them small enough to upload). Let me know what you think!

You really do look awesome in your suit, dude. You’ve got nothing to worry about
Old 04-14-2018, 06:55 PM

I never get erections in Speedos. They say age is just a number but I've realised since becoming 50 (54 now) that anything in that department seems to have gone now, no matter the stimulation.