Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 11-18-2014, 12:53 PM

Default What was the skimpiest little suit you ever wore in public

...What was the skimpiest suit you ever wore in public and what was the circumstances?

I had a little neon yellow thong and a brief in an identical color and manufacturer. The brief was doggone skimpy too.

I was at a convention in San Diego in the early 1990s. Thongs were at the height of fashion for men, and even Shillitos (a precursor department store to Macys) carried them here in Kentucky. But I got the tiny yellow thong and brief from an on-line retailer, I'm trying to recall the name, but they carried lots of skimpy stuff for guys.

Anyhow, a neat trick was to put the thong on first, then put the brief on over. If the circumstances were such that I didn't feel the thong was appropriate, I could just keep the brief on over, and no one was the wiser, much like the guys who wear briefs under board shorts do.

The motel had a hot tub adjacent to the pool. I simply tossed the brief by the side of the tub and hopped in with just the thong on. No one seemed to even notice, let alone cared. Getting out, i reversed the process, getting back into the dry little yellow brief I had left by the tub.

I've done some reading on Hot tub etiquette on line, and I've learned that at hot tub parties on the east coast its appropriete to wear some type of swimsuit always, but in lots of California, complete nudity rules. So I may have actually been a bit OVERclothed in this really little yellow thong. Anyhow, my fellow convention goers are a conservative lot and some of them were relaxing in the tub as well. They were all wearing some type of suit, but my suit did not result in so much as a second glance.

I have a couple thong-like suits--one in black and one in green--that provide a bit more coverage but still leave my glutes completely exoposed. I've worn those in hot tubs iwhen I am in other parts of the country, discarding shorts over as I crawl into the motel tub. No one ever seemed to even pay any attention at all.

Thats why I can't help but laugh when some guys here talk about being scared to wear an ordinary swim brief in public. I suppose with so many cameras, built into phones, a guy can never be certain he is not going to be photographed and show up on the Internet. Me? I would be pleased and honored to have that happen to me!

As our convention ended, people who were going to be attending a swingers convention were arriving. I fit right in with that arriving gang, clothing-wise.

ROFL

Last edited by sebbie : 11-18-2014 at 12:56 PM.
Old 11-18-2014, 02:59 PM

Default Waikiki experience

I had to laugh when I read your post saying that you found it funny that guys are hesitant (scared) to wear a simple speedo.
My skimpiest was a g-string (not a thong) that was a Hawaiian print that had dual waist bands that I got from International Male - precursor to Undergear. I was on a getaway to Waikiki (one of my favorite escapes)
I had seen the suit in a catalog and thought it was great and had to have one. I had no idea if I would ever wear it anywhere but in my own pool, but it made it in the bag going to Hawaii. Fortunately I tan in the nude so I didn't have fears of appearing in the suit with a blazing white ass that would probably cause more attention than the suit itself.
Anyhow, I got dressed for the beach. I wore the the new g-string with a pair of mesh shorts over them (short shorts - not the ugly basketball shorts). The shorts were white and the suit showed through nicely. On top I had a cropped top tank top. I felt I looked ok for the beach and headed to the Beach Elevator. I did have a few moments of doubt on the elevator when another passenger was staring at my shorts.
When I got to the beach the attendant gave me a towel and made a positive comment so I was ready to face Waikiki. I spread out my towel a bit away for the others and pulled off the shirt and shorts. Then came the dilemma.Should I lay down bare ass up or barely covered bulge. I chose bulge up. After a while and a few stares from passer bys, I flipped over and opened a magazine to read. One little kid announced to his mom as they walked down the beach "that man has no clothes on" It raised a few laughs and a red face for the mother.
By then, as always, I was bored. I decided to take a stroll down the beach. I contemplated putting on the shorts but decided what the hell, I didn't know anyone and all that needed to be covered was covered so I set out walking down Waikiki. I walked all the way from the Royal Hawaiian to the Hilton (about 1.5 miles) and back again. I had a mai tai at a beach front bar then headed the other way down to Queens Beach - a predominately gay beach.Of course there I got comments and a couple wolf whistles. Then I went back to my own hotel beach and sat there with a book and read for a couple hours.
When it came time to leave i was getting up and packing up my junk and I was approached by two Japanese females that wanted to take a picture with the "Hawaiian Beach Boy"! The first pic I just stood between them. On the second one I put my arms around them and they each decided it was ok to touch me and each put a hand on my ass. With that I insisted their friend take that picture from the back to see their action. I have no idea what they were saying, but they departed with a series of bows, red faces and giggles. The others sitting on the beach were roaring with laughter and finally got the courage to make comments. Basically it was awe of my courage to wear that suit in public and a couple said they liked the suit but would never have the the courage. I just admitted that I didn't know I had it until today!
So guys -- when it comes to wearing a speedo after that little thing, I feel more than covered.
thanks for reminding me about that experience -- I'm heading to Hawaii tomorrow and maybe will dig out that suit and add it to the pile of speedos.
Old 11-18-2014, 04:34 PM

I took a black G-string to Phuket, Thailand, back in the 1990s. I was staying in a very quiet hotel there, and one day I wore it in the hotel pool. I was the only one at the pool at the time, so I don't know if that counts as wearing it in public.

Of course I'll never know what would have happened if someone had come to the pool. I like to think I wouldn't have been too bothered.
Old 11-19-2014, 09:55 AM

DSCF0093a.jpg

I wore these while hiking between Cap Ferret and Point Du Grave in SW France in 2004.
I made them myself using grey ocelot Lycra fabric and the posing suit pattern. They are unlined.

DSCF0106a.jpg

On the 2nd day I found that running shorts were rubbing the inside of my thighs so I chose to walk in this suit. There is a coastal cycle path following the course of a disused railway, the path is the only way to get to the beaches between the towns that are a days walk apart, so the only people you will meet on this path are walkers and cyclists heading for the quieter beaches. when it was quiet I pulled the back of the suit into a thong and listened for cyclists to cover my back before they arrived, I did get caught a couple of times though.

When arriving at a ville I would slip my shorts and a tee shirt back on to report to the campsite office in a respectable condition.
Old 11-26-2014, 08:44 PM

I have a yellow string side bikini about 1/4 inch sides with 3/4 back and front seam pouch. Wore it 2005 on holiday in lanzarote. We rented a small house and the agent for the owner caught me in it when she came to check everything was ok. She got an eyeful but enjoyed it! My wife was a bit miffed though! Wore the same bikini on quiet beach in mainland Spain also and Minorca. One lady couldn't stop staring as I came out of the sea and it was clinging to me showing a nice beefy outline of my bulge!!