Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-28-2016, 02:13 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoMom
Speaking from experience, unlined suits can be very revealing. I bought an unlined bikini once without thinking about it. When I came into the dressing room after swimming and looked in the mirror, I could see everything. Guess everybody got a nice show at the beach that day.

You are right SpeedoMom, the lining help to keep the modesty, but also I know some female bikinis have the lining not in front of the pant but only down in the pant (down and middle), them that’s mean the lining also is to absorbing body fluids. In fact some guys commonly eliminate drops of precum during the day, no all the guys have this “Problem”, but some guys have better libido than another….
Old 07-25-2016, 06:05 AM

Red face other reasons for inside lining

When shy guy swimmers do wear speedo, they like the snug and secure feeling in them and especially how the inside lining tickles all their privates. Some younger guys need help getting them off, being the speedos feel so good and get an erection while wearing them. At times, after swimming in the pool and it's time to shower and change, they are somewhat shy about getting naked before showering, yet savoring the tickling feeling of their tight wet speedo swim briefs. This is when our older mentors, like uncles will first try talking them out of their shyness. He has a change of clothes ready for our shy friend, not ready take off his speedo. Soon his mentor will slowly untie the draw string, gently stretching the tight wet waist band, as the younger fellow will squirm and blush, now having a nice boner snug under the wet speedo. His mentor will pull and tug the shy fellow's suit down, despite his playful resistance, Soon his mentor has it below his waist, when the shy one looks down seeing the dangling draw strings and white colored inside lining now showing, as the speedo logo is covered under the rolled down bright colored outside and only the white lining is showing. His mentor will gently peel off the still clinging wet speedo off his lowers, as the shy guy will still try stopping his mentor from getting it off, then seeing and feeling just the white lining inside slip free from his excited privates and is now naked, erect and ready for his shower, as the mentor frees his kicking legs from the tangled rolled down wet speedo, showing only the white colored inside lining. When the shy fellow looks down seeing only the inside lining, he knows his mentor will have it off him very soon, despite his playful shy resistance.
Old 07-25-2016, 06:47 PM

This response is creepy as hell.

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
When shy guy swimmers do wear speedo, they like the snug and secure feeling in them and especially how the inside lining tickles all their privates. Some younger guys need help getting them off, being the speedos feel so good and get an erection while wearing them. At times, after swimming in the pool and it's time to shower and change, they are somewhat shy about getting naked before showering, yet savoring the tickling feeling of their tight wet speedo swim briefs. This is when our older mentors, like uncles will first try talking them out of their shyness. He has a change of clothes ready for our shy friend, not ready take off his speedo. Soon his mentor will slowly untie the draw string, gently stretching the tight wet waist band, as the younger fellow will squirm and blush, now having a nice boner snug under the wet speedo. His mentor will pull and tug the shy fellow's suit down, despite his playful resistance, Soon his mentor has it below his waist, when the shy one looks down seeing the dangling draw strings and white colored inside lining now showing, as the speedo logo is covered under the rolled down bright colored outside and only the white lining is showing. His mentor will gently peel off the still clinging wet speedo off his lowers, as the shy guy will still try stopping his mentor from getting it off, then seeing and feeling just the white lining inside slip free from his excited privates and is now naked, erect and ready for his shower, as the mentor frees his kicking legs from the tangled rolled down wet speedo, showing only the white colored inside lining. When the shy fellow looks down seeing only the inside lining, he knows his mentor will have it off him very soon, despite his playful shy resistance.
Old 07-26-2016, 12:03 PM

Dash, you hit the nail on the head. I wish this site's monitor would delete that entire post.
Old 08-27-2016, 04:58 PM
Speedo Member

I might make the case that the liner helps keep the "structure" of the pouch intact longer, so your bulge doesn't hang between your thighs any faster than it has to. :P

none of my suits have liners, whether they originally had one or not. If I'm going swimming in public, I have a nice swim jock to act as such a lining.
Old 04-09-2017, 06:53 PM
Speedo Member

The front liner is generally a less stretchy fabric that the body of the suit, so that it holds things a bit flatter, and makes the suit less "shape revealing."

It's only on very pale colored suits that the liner becomes a prevention of "see through."

Speedo USA has taken to full liners on quite a few of their suits these days, particularly Endurance Lite ones, and ones with light colors in the pattern. They're often black, which causes the suit to look a lot less colorful when wet. That's a downer in my opinion.
Old 04-10-2017, 06:45 PM
Speedo Member

Liners are important, lets be honest, at a public pool where there is a wide variety of people using the pool it is only fitting not to offend by wearing a suite without a liner, consider kids of all ages and pro swimmer teen age boys in particular will be annoyed and highly offended and they have every right to be.

No kid wants to see a weirdo with his vpl so obvious in a swimsuit, its vile..

Wearing a suite without a liner will get you kicked out where I go and they have my full support on this as the rules clearly state correct swimwear to be worn, I seriously don't understand why anyone would want to show the VPL at a public facility, seriously nobody is interested.

I'm a very regular swimmer at the pool I go to and have never seen any hanky panky going on, what you read on the net is possible but I highly doubt its regular and if any.
If I did pick up on some activity at my pool I would without hesitation report the disgraceful behaviour

Oh yes, I wear swim briefs that have the lining in and will happily strip off to my swim suite in front of anybody of any race or religion and that I couldnt careless about as after all its a swimming pool.