Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-16-2014, 10:51 PM

Default good responses

Must be something in the DNA of some cultures that the sight of the human body of all or particular genders carries such mixed feelings of shame/freedom/exhibitionism/enjoyment/admiration/condemnation/curiosity /et al - which result in some very strange behaviours.
As for the family jewels NJH I think it's the piranahs in rivers one has to worry about (though I guess that if you are about to be eaten alive by a bloody great white shark, being dressed or undressed matters little).
Old 01-17-2014, 03:19 AM

Default Re.post#3

Good summary - btw, have you heard the word pansexual Torchwatch ? (just come across it)
Old 01-17-2014, 04:35 AM

Wearing speedo going into the sea for protection, I was referring to protect against being pushed by the waves and slamming to rocks or sand base.
Old 01-17-2014, 04:46 PM

No I have not heard the word pansexual before, my spellchecker does not reject it so it does exist.
I personally don't like labels for people's sexuality; the Nazis labelled some races as good and other's as bad and the rest is history. They also made homosexuals wear pink triangles then rounded them up for extermination.
As a single person I wish to create my own lifestyle without being labelled, judged and denigrated by others.
I also dislike those who are hetero-normative when speaking, without being openly homophobic they leave no room for positive bi or gay experience in a conversation.
Old 01-17-2014, 10:58 PM

Default pansexual

Thanks - it came out of my reading-up on Mario Testino (he has his Honorary OBE this year). Sounds as if you and he would agree - and your last sentence also reflects well what Thomas Hitzlsperger said recently about enduring changing-room banter from fellow players.
Old 01-18-2014, 12:11 AM

Thumbs up on point

Torchwatch's last post is right on point. Great post.
Old 01-18-2014, 08:30 PM

I just like speedos more than I like being nude. If I go to a nude beach, as Torchwatch said, it's to be with the more accepting croud.

I've gone to an Asian spa, so I have some idea what it's like to be nude in "public"...very liberating
Old 01-20-2014, 07:35 PM

Default hardy germans

http://31.media.tumblr.com/a4ffb463c...zruko1_500.jpg
No speedos to be seen and by the look of all those in the background not a very hot day either.
Old 01-21-2014, 12:41 PM

Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJHunkguy
Wearing speedo going into the sea for protection, I was referring to protect against being pushed by the waves and slamming to rocks or sand base.

When the surf fishermen are catching blue runners on cut mullet strips just 50 yards away, I've gotten nervous about skinny dipping and put my Speedo on to swim or body surf.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:03 PM
Speedo Member

I was on the nude portion of Orient Beach in St. Martin and most were naked, but there were still a few wearing speedos. I still felt like saying, drop the speedo and let it all hang out.