Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-08-2019, 04:52 AM
StrawberryBoards

The reason for spending time around the beach and swimming holes in the summer is to feel the sensations of nature on your body. Less material allows you to feel more of this. If I wanted to wear clothes I could go to work.
Old 04-08-2019, 10:03 PM

Smile Why do you wear Speedos?

Like other members have said, I developed my like for wearing Speedos in High School when on the school swimming team. On the beach I did wear those baggy board shorts, like other guys we were to ashamed to wear Speedo swimsuit, as they were too revealing. and were frowned on at our beach clubs. Once in college, I often got to wear a few brightly colored Speedos that fit quite well and really felt nice. Sadly there many guys too ashamed to wear them, as those Speedo swimsuit reveal too much of there male anatomy. It's too bad for them, they don't know what they're missing and those guys would probably look great wearing Speedos on the beach. Iv'e been wearing Speedo swimsuits a long time and they also feel great as summer underwear.
Old 04-24-2019, 02:00 AM
Speedo Member

I can’t pinpoint any one exact reason why I like them so ill list a few possible reasons.

1) I love the silky smooth feeling of nylon Lycra. I always have. Bottom line
2) I just prefer the brief/bikini style in general, whether as underwear or swimwear
3) I just feel a whole new level of confidence when I wear them. And I just feel like I’m in my own element.
4) In a sense, I like challenging norms
5) They’re fun to collect. There are many different styles and colors available. And you can always keep things interesting. I have quite the collection myself.
6) I’ve actually gotten a few compliments
7) much more comfortable in the water than board shorts
8) They’re just....better. Period.
Old 04-24-2019, 09:51 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
Just wondering what got everyone here into wearing Speedos? For me it started when i wore them as a kid sadly in high school had to switch to board shorts.
A few years back i plucked up the courage to buy a pair again and start wearing them for swimming.
They are much better for swimming in and keep everything intact and they look and feel great love the tight and snug feeling they give around the buttocks as well as being comfortable they feel erotic and i get off on wearing them.
And despite the myth women dont like speedos, the ones ive met whilst wearing them although they dont say their eyes, body language and flirtatious reactions say otherwise which i find a turn on.
So what got all of you into speedos?
It is very comfortable. My body was not feeling suffocation and was breathing very well. The fabric is very much soft and comfortable. The water doesn't enter inside keeping the inside body dry. And yeah man! It turned me on too
Old 04-24-2019, 10:56 AM

Welcome Abram Jule, glad to hear you are enjoying your speedo self. I guess you are Spanish or Portuguese speaking, where are you and how many men wear swim briefs there both in the pools and on the beach?
Old 04-24-2019, 11:59 AM

Like many others, my fascination of speedos came at a young age when I was in Jr/High school. Anything nylon or spandex was a huge turn-on for a young male going through puberty. I always liked wearing bikini underwear as well so speedos weren't much of a stretch from wearing those either.

Over the years I purchased a few pair of speedos to wear under my jeans or outside to tan in private. It wasn't until I met my wife that I first dared to wear a speedo in public. I had told her that I wanted to buy a speedo to match her speedo one-piece for a trip to Florida. The next day we went back to the store and she ended up buying it for me.

Once we were on the beach, I had my shorts on over my speedo. She then asked if I was going to take off my shorts. I pulled off my shorts and my heart pounded like there was no tomorrow. Since that day, I've never wanted to wear anything else.
Old 04-27-2019, 12:16 PM
Speedo Member

I like wearing briefs because I find it liberating to get your bulky cloths off and relax almost naked. Most western women know and love the feeling I'm talking about but men seem unable to let themselves enjoy it. I did experiment with nude beaches when I was about twenty but found I preferred the feeling of a snug brief and I liked the way you could wear them in public.
In my perfect world most men would prefer skin tight swimwear just like it is for women.
Old 04-27-2019, 02:14 PM

I like the feeling of wearing the least amount possible in situations that going nude is not possible. I have decided to never wear trunks or board shorts again. From now on it is speedos or nude. How else is my collection going to get used if I don’t wear them?
Old 05-03-2019, 05:25 PM

Very well put
Old 05-07-2019, 12:27 AM

Having been a competitive swimmer since I was eleven, and starting this in the early seventies when Speedo brand briefs were the team suit, that's all I've ever worn. Plus I hate jammers, they feel awful to wear. I have always swam my laps nearly every evening all these years, always in briefs, usually Speedo or Dolphin brand.