Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-10-2017, 12:40 AM

Default Too old for little speedos

As an Australian I have worn speedos all my life. I have mostly worn Aussie made Speedo Superbriefs which are about 2 inch side, low cut and worn loose.
These days i like to walk on the beach but have decided my backside is looking a little old. I decided to investigate sqarecut styles so more of my arse cheeks are covered. Came across some Hugo Boss on special. They are little lycra swim shorts VERY low cut, very short legs with metal ends on the strings and surprisingly very sexy looking in black.
So first time out beach walking came a very nice surprise! Every step I took the metal string ends bumped up and down onto my knob causing discreet adjustments untill I had to sit down and wait for things to settle down. I'm going to hate the tan line but it gives me an excuse to start another swimwear collection to add to my 60 speedos.
Old 06-14-2017, 07:18 AM

ive got so many pairs of aussiebum.... but now looking at square cuts too, but i think briefs look better (on me anyway)
Old 06-17-2017, 02:42 AM

Hey Bazz, I am with you. As an older guy I love my briefs, but I also am into square cuts for the extra room and handsome fit.
Old 06-22-2017, 11:01 PM
Speedo Member

Default Don't give up...

I know what you mean, but I'm determined to keep wearing briefs until I finally leave this mortal earth! My collection runs to about 80 and I love the feel - especially lycra briefs. The thought of not feeling able to wear them - no way. OK, I don't wear those very narrow sides ones at the pool anymore, but 2-3in sides still look good and "suitable". I occassionally get good natured / humerous comments when I wear a really colourful speedo (those purple speedo solars I picked up a few months back, or the red tartan pair), but I don't take it seriously - as long as my tackle and butt are covered... At the end of the day it's how I feel that matters - not what others may or may not think. I do have a couple of pairs of speedo aquashorts, but I only wear them so I can wear a really skimpy pair underneath!
Old 07-02-2017, 02:18 AM

Default Solid Dive

The Speedo Solid Dive suit is an excellent choice for the mature man. It's full cut on the sides with a 5" seam. It's more flexible than the square cut as it is still a speedo. The only bad thing about the Solid Dive is it's only available in black and navy. I don't know why Speedo never offers it's in more colors.http://www.speedousa.com/solid-dive-suit-style-7300121
Old 07-02-2017, 11:22 AM

Default Solid Dive

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEX2
The Speedo Solid Dive suit is an excellent choice for the mature man. It's full cut on the sides with a 5" seam. It's more flexible than the square cut as it is still a speedo. The only bad thing about the Solid Dive is it's only available in black and navy. I don't know why Speedo never offers it's in more colors.http://www.speedousa.com/solid-dive-suit-style-7300121
Too much coverage for me, even though I am an older, somewhat heavy guy. I was on a Norwegian cruise this winter and many of the older European men were wearing very brief swimwear.
Old 07-05-2017, 01:25 PM

I am also a older mature retired male who is sticking with wearing only the extremely brief minimum coverage suits. Although I am quite tall and very skinny, it's not my backside, but my large and protruding man boobs (severe type 7 gynecomastia) of which I once had a very deep concern with. Over the decades though I found that it been a plus to have them since on many occasions women have stopped us while we are walking together and asked us (usually to my wife) curious questions about them. They normally don't even notice my just barely covering the essentials, 1/4 inch string cheeky bikini bottom. Personally, I have enjoyed both their questions and having my body being looked at and the focus of attention by women of all ages and body types. I have received many compliments of being so fit at my age.

My wife has enjoyed seeing me wearing the tiniest of briefs for over 40 years. I see no reason to change a good thing, even at my age.

BTW...Glenda is a nickname given to me by a couple of older ladies many years ago.
Old 07-20-2017, 02:52 AM
Speedo Member

Have a look at the "14 cm" shorty square cuts from Speedo Europe. For example:

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedo-Hydr...ds=speedo+14cm

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Speedo-Mens...ds=speedo+14cm

https://www.amazon.co.uk/d/Clothing/...ds=speedo+14cm

They cover lower on the butt, where one can get a bit saggy with age. They are pretty low-waisted, but not enough to require shaving.

Nothing like them from Speedo USA, which is a completely different company. Many European sellers won't ship to the USA, due to Speedo USA licensing the trademark here. But Amazon will.