Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-02-2016, 09:35 AM

Default Chubbies Swim Briefs and Tear-Away Trunks Set - For Your Inner American "Bro"

I was just thinking about these and decided to look them up again. I'm sure many of you have heard of Chubbies, the American clothing brand making short[er] shorts popular again amongst predominantly preppy college guys. While they are a shorts company, they also decided that making the Grand Finales, a set of tear-away American flag swim shorts and a matching swim brief with a giant bald eagle on the bum, would be a fantastic idea. The website says "Coming Soon," but I'm pretty sure they were available last year and then sold out. I almost considered buying them, actually!

Check out one of the most American things to have ever been sold: https://www.chubbiesshorts.com/produ...ks&position=27

The product descriptions on the site are kinda funny too!

This is the perfect way to make your inner American bro feel fulfilled at the pool. I know a number of guys at my school that wear Chubbies. They are the official uniform for the stereotypical my-dad's-a-lawyer type but have caught on with other guys nonetheless.

Anyway, I just thought I'd put this on your radar.
Old 05-04-2016, 01:37 AM

It's interesting for sure seeing swim briefs sold by a popular brand, especially one that seems to target bro type guys. I hope it's a step in the right direction and we start seeing more of it. Chubbies definitely started a trend where more guys are showing thigh.

Also, I think I saw something similar sold by Chubbies last year but it was just the brief without the shorts.
Old 05-07-2016, 09:20 PM
Speedo Member

I've honestly wanted an American flag speedo for a long time and these are so ridiculous that it might be worth it. Plus anything to encourage a company that only makes trunks to make more speedos would be a good thing
Old 05-08-2016, 09:19 PM
Speedo Member

I saw your link a while back and wanted to get them. They are currently out of stock. Will continue to check back and order these. Like the above poster I want an American flag speedo too.