View Single Post
Old 11-09-2019, 12:01 PM

Default Part L

Part L

So I awaken this morning, and my penis is clamoring for my attention. “Hey you have been ignoring me for some time now” it seems to be telling me.

I think “Well, I have places to go and things to do today. And I can’t give you the attention I am sure that you would like to have. Still, I understand why you are frustrated with me for just acting as if you hardly exist at all.”

Well, penises are a lot like many of us. We often operate in a world in which we cannot get everything we might want at that moment, but we will perhaps be willing to settle for something less. But what? “Well if there is obviously no time for a full-scale masturbation session, at least put me into something that is snug and tight.”

In case you have not already figured this all out, penises love being stuck in snug and tight places. I guess this all must be into built into their DNA or genetic code, so to speak. But even here there are snug and tight places and there are places that are really snug and tight. There are degrees of all of this. Really snug and tight sets off an irreversible chain of events that invariably leads to a full-scale orgasm. I just told you I had things to do and places to go and I really don’t have time for all of that this morning. But my penis is still clamoring for attention.

So, what can I o this morning to make my penis happy without getting into something that will take some time. And that is where the super undersized tighty whiteys come in.

I have long worn tighty whiteys as my basic undergarment. I have lots of pairs of them, and they vary in size a lot. Each morning when I get up I make a decision as to what size I am going to wear that day, and my penis essentially tells me what size I should choose for that particular day. Let’s face it: Some days are just good days for feeling horny—I know that sensation of being tugged around with my penis calling me for attention without getting too aroused. Some days I have so many complex things to do that have nothing to do with my groin and I simply don’t want to be “bothered” with feeling horny. So, the latter days are Men’s cotton briefs size 30-32.

But I have other choices in snugger sizes. Boy’s white cotton briefs traditionally come in sizes 16-18, 12-14, and 10-12. 16-18 are nearly as big as a men’s SM, 12-14 are clearly smaller. But I have discovered that a guy with a nominal waist size of 30-32 can fit into a pair of briefs labeled 10-12. The fit will be really snug and tight, but cotton briefs do stretch a lot, and from your penises perspective, this is a great place to be. Your penis in its most comfortable position will be pointing forward.

Then, I have discovered that cotton briefs are a great lining for compression gear as the Tesla® shorts I have that fit snug to the thigh. I’m not sure if they are supposed to be underwear, athletic compression gear or both, but it doesn’t make any difference.

Topping that of course is a neat pair of Pac Sun® skinny jeans. I like how all the layers work together to make me feel horny, even as I go about my daily tasks. The tighty whiteys feel great under the tesla shorts, and the fit and feel of the Tesla shorts on my thighs is especially nice under the Pac Sun® jeans. I am feeling horny this morning, of course. My penis seems happy for the attention. Yet I am OK to go out and about this way to do the things I need to do.

It is a fine day for me today. You should try this just to see how your body reacts to the combination.

To be continued….