View Single Post
Old 12-04-2022, 01:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fairfax
What I found frustrating was the way you seem to think all males are the same yet it was obvious to me from about age 14 that most other guys weren't getting the pleasure I did.
I think only some guys are sensitive there and even most of them don't have the interest to explore it further.

I’ve thought a lot about that too, but put a different interpretation on that seeming lack of interest. All guys have the same plumbing and electrical systems, so the same stimulus should affect them the same. But I think learned social inhibition short-circuits their response.

In my school, jockstraps were required starting in 7th grade. I well remember the embarrassment suffered by boys who popped an erection while putting on or taking off theirs in the locker room, complete with jokes and harassment from everyone else. That quickly taught us to rechannel the nerve signals received about how our genitals felt in that confined pouch.

Similarly, Speedos, especially the old-style nylon ones, accurately reveal the state of tumescence of the wearer, so avoiding boners in public is a good idea. Sadly for the sport of swimming, many guys do that by avoiding Speedos entirely, instead turning wearing one into a joke. I’ve always liked the challenge of walking the length of the beach without the cool feeling I got wearing a Speedo becoming obvious to casual observers.

Rather than avoid the stimulation he gets from tight clothes, Sebbie simply acknowledges and celebrates it.