Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-03-2015, 12:48 PM

Default Four swimsuits

Four swimsuits

Last night, I slept the entire night in a little white and red-orange Aqux suit, complete with shiny silver stars. I woke up around 4:45 AM, feeling horny for some unknown reason ;-), and decided I wanted to spend some time trying on suits and seeing how my body might respond while studying myself in the mirror and evaluating the look, fit and feel.

I dug into a dresser drawer and found four suits I had not worn in some time. I decided to put them in order in terms of size from biggest to smallest, and then try them on and evaluate each one in order.

The first suit was a genuine Speedo, in a rather wild aqua blue print. I remember I got this one as part of a purchase from Swimoutlet in a grab bag deal. In the grab bags, you specify the waist size and Swimoutlet sends you whatever brief they have that is overstock and did not sell. I more-or-less understand why this one did not sell as the pattern is rather loud, at least for most guys. Interestingly, the 30-inch waist fit me perfectly, and the 3-inch sides actually looked quite good. The rear on this suit is a 9-inch length, and buttcrack coverage was full. I would have no problem at all wearing this suit in public. I thought I looked really good in this suit.

The second suit was a TYR. I also got this one in a Swimoutlet grab bag as well, but this time a size 28. This one also ended up being a rather loud patter, but green not blue. There was less to this suit than the Speedo. The sides were a little narrower and of course the 28-inch waist fit snugger. The sides on this suit measure only 2 ¼ inches but the rear is still 9 inches. I have to say though that I did not think I looked quite as good in this suit as I did in the Speedo, I did not look as much like a real athlete in it. Nice and snug fit, but not a perfect choice.

The third suit was also from Swimoutlet, labeled Clubswim. Clubswim was the brand that preceded the Sporti brand name, but the suits were similar. This one was the Clubswim Euro design, with about 2 inch sides. This suit has a much shorter rear, measuring only 7 ½ inches. It looks fine from the front. My only issue with wearing it in public is that I can get full buttcrack coverage, but only if I keep periodically checking where the suit is riding on me and keep cinching it back up whenever a bit of buttcrack peeks out from behind the suit . A snug and tight suit but not as good an all purpose brief as either the Tyr or the Speedo. Admittedly, a 32-inch waist size would probably alleviate this problem at least to a degree.

The last suit was a little neon green suit with only half-inch sides, and what has sometimes been called a “Brazil” back which is wider than a thong but still leaving lots of glute exposure. It’s between a thong and a full back coverage brief. I bought this, and a full thong in the same color and material, from a vendor that is long gone. This suit is unlined I used to wear this suit right over the thong, and then toss it to the side of the hot tub as I entered then wearing just the thong. No one seemed to notice or mind. What is interesting about this suit is that the back is a full 9 inches long. It may not cover all the glutes, but it does provide full buttcrack coverage.

Trying on all these suits this morning and examining the look fit and feel of each suit this morning was a good deal of fun. I do this periodically, lining up 4 or more suits in order based on decreasing size, and then trying each one on in order. This morning, I made it through all the suits without having to take an orgasm break, but sometimes I am not so lucky. I guess that might depend on how luck is defined! :-)

Sebbie