Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2018, 06:41 AM
Speedo Member

Default Ordered two Kiniki Rivieras today

So this was a huge blind buy today. I went ahead and ordered two Kiniki riviera swimsuits.

I have no personal experience with this brand. But I was told that this style (along with the Brazil) are the two with the high waist and were ( if I’m not mistaken) popular in the 70s and 80s. I really hope I like them.

Does anyone have any experience with this company? For how long?
Old 06-22-2018, 02:20 PM

I bought two thongs and a tanga from Kiniki over the winter. The thongs are a fairly conservative cut. They even have drawstrings. The tanga has a rio back and string sides. If I recall correctly, the thongs were the Europa and the Mono, and the tanga was the Cuba in red
Old 06-24-2018, 07:36 PM
Speedo Member

I’m not sure what to expect. They might run a little small on me but I’m trying to lose weight anyway. I know they’ve been around for a long time.
Old 06-24-2018, 09:42 PM

The ones I have seem to run true to size. I'm a 33" waist, and the medium fits me well.
In response to a request via private message for the links to the suits I am talking about, here they are

https://www.kiniki.com/collections/m...ant=1184420720
https://www.kiniki.com/collections/m...nt=16541293125
https://www.kiniki.com/collections/m...nt=16523427717

Last edited by NE_OH_thonger : 06-25-2018 at 08:48 PM.
Old 06-29-2018, 06:23 PM
Speedo Member

My Kiniki suits came in today. Actually wore one pair to the pool today. They’re a little tight but I ordered them a size small intentionally since Im trying to lose some weight anyway. All in all I can say I’m very pleased. I think this is the swimsuit I’ve been looking for.

If Kiniki would just offer these in a jade green color I would be even more happy!
Old 07-01-2018, 09:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimAddict71488
My Kiniki suits came in today. Actually wore one pair to the pool today. They’re a little tight but I ordered them a size small intentionally since Im trying to lose some weight anyway. All in all I can say I’m very pleased. I think this is the swimsuit I’ve been looking for.

If Kiniki would just offer these in a jade green color I would be even more happy!

New suits will "break in" and fit better after a few wearings.
Old 07-04-2018, 01:58 AM
Speedo Member

Personally I think they fit nicely already. I think right now they’re just a little bit more snug than anything. But I’ve already been diligently trying to lose weight so chances are they’re probably already starting to fit a little bit better.

It’s ironic I’ve spent so much money on other swim briefs and bikinis, some that went up as much as $50. These two Riviera’s that I bought are honestly the cheapest ones that I’ve Bought even with shipping added and they are Pretty much my favorite ones out of all of my swimsuits now. This may be kind of vain but I really like the way my butt looks in them. The seat is just perfect. My only complaint is that there are not more color options for the Riviera from Kiniki.

I talked to a seamstress out in Florida, who I bought a suit from a while back which was OK but wasn’t as much to my liking as I expected. She actually said that she can make a copy of any suit. So I might ask her to make me a copy of a Riviera in Jade green, Which really has a special appeal to me for some reason. I’d like to see how this goes.
Old 07-21-2018, 01:57 PM
Speedo Member

Default Another Kiniki product

The Kiniki Swim Micro (tan through) is my go-to suit when it's not OK to wear nothing, a g-string or a thong.

https://www.kiniki.com/search?type=p...ugh+micro+mens
Old 07-21-2018, 04:41 PM

Default Kiniki Micro

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluethongguy
The Kiniki Swim Micro (tan through) is my go-to suit when it's not OK to wear nothing, a g-string or a thong.

https://www.kiniki.com/search?type=p...ugh+micro+mens
Ordered one, but it revealed the top of my bush and crack so i decided to go with a standard Kiniki tan through brief instead.