Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-14-2012, 12:44 PM

Default speedo fetish, wene,why,how, where

It would be interresting to know just how, and why, how we devellopped our speedo fetishes, no doubr we would have different stories on this phenomenon, I described on the old speedo fantasy board site how is did its a long story, but I know exactly why and when and how my love for speedos origined.
All I know is that Im not ashamed of it knowing that everyone has a fetish of some kind (You would be surprised to know just witch ones(lol))

I enjoy being a speedo lover speedos to me is sunshine, the beach, eye candy (you name it)

Gay or not theres many like us we are not alone.

My apologies for my orthographc missppellings english is my second language being a french Canadian

Speedo on guys, this is what this site is for us speedo lovers.
Old 02-14-2012, 03:23 PM

Default speedoanalysis

".....not ashamed......." and "........I enjoy......"
Seems to me that summation is all that needs be said and constant analysis will only have us going round in circles.

I know someone who would admit to an over indulgence in chocolate
- I guess that little "fetish" simply doesn't carry the same degree of fear of moral condemnation.
Old 02-14-2012, 06:19 PM

Default Born in H2O

We were in water in the womb , bareass for 9 mos. Why should we not continue after birth. The ideal would be to have all sports performed naked including of course swimming. A speedo is the nextbest thing. They also should go back to much more abbreviated basketball shorts like I used to wear. I played before huge crowds and no body commented on my occasional show of a strap on the jock when I bent over or sat down with knees up on the floor to listen to the coach. Before T shirts we wore athletic or tank tops regularly. We have become a great deal more prudish in this country in the last 30 years. This is stupid! If a guy or girl has a great body they should be told so and not be considered weird.
Old 02-14-2012, 11:21 PM

Dorcas... well stated. By the way, what ever did happen to those hot, short basketball shorts. Love to watch BBall, but the shorts today look like capri pants...lol. At least swimmers still have race style suits...aka Speedos.
Old 02-15-2012, 01:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
Dorcas... well stated. By the way, what ever did happen to those hot, short basketball shorts. Love to watch BBall, but the shorts today look like capri pants...lol. At least swimmers still have race style suits...aka Speedos.

Actually, if you're viewing the player from the side, today's basketball shorts look more like a 1950s era woman's skirt.

I sarcastically wonder if the next thing uniform designers will come up with will be a matching purse or hand bag!!!

CD
Old 02-15-2012, 01:49 AM

Default I'm not

Soorry to say it in this way-but-it seems that some "homophobes" felt that the shorts (mine were satin-shinny dark blue with white piping) somewhat took the players "manhood" away. I must say that even the girls used to say that I had great legs-and I guess I did and still do-especially after a great sailing summer with a tan and a fair amount of black hair! They were in no way indecent-we also had tank tops where we were able to show our chest and pit hair-some more than others. At the same time football pants became more hugging-especially in the basket area as well as baseball uniforms! Watch the guys on the field scratch their dicks or see the jock leg straps through the football pants as well as the buns! Kind of funny how that happened. We did have warmup long pants and jacket tops which we wore-especially on the bench when we werent playing-kind of drafty here in Vermont gyms when it was zero out with 25 knot winds. We all had crew cuts and were clean shaven. Favorite expressions of coach Hard was "Who do you think you are-the Prince of the ruling family? Your warm dry and well fed to what are you complaing about!
Old 02-15-2012, 10:12 AM

Default Cultural Effects-shorts length

-As a think about those days of yet ever longer basketball shorts it may well have some thingto do with the increasing number of Afro-American participation in more conservtive dress. Their great physiques certainly had nothing to hide! Or maybe I'm just full of crap! There was a lot of change during the post Vietnam Days.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:24 AM

Default speedo fetish....... (and all that jaz)

Lol what basket ball shorts have to do with a question referring to speedo fetish, but I agree they were very sexy at the time and tennis shorts to.
Old 02-15-2012, 05:05 PM

Default All related

It all boils down to how much skin you want to show. Part of the speedo fetish is like how daring and revealing should I be in my inner feelings about my body and and displaying the suggestive parts like my ass and dick. It also feels great when you are laying on your back on the beach in briefs with your dick at 12 oclock but not out becuse youll get sunburned. You then can turn over on your towel make some room for your goods in the sand and dry fuck your towell. My basketball shorts had a button fly which give easy access to my dick . They in a way were more provacative than speedos with their notched leg and your guy friends were more apt to play grab ass while at the same time appearing to be just guys fooling around. The you could "graduate' to speedos. Great to grab your friends leg straps a do a wedgee.
Old 02-15-2012, 06:39 PM

My first awareness of Speedos was when I was about 10, spotting one on a mannequin at the sporting goods store, surrounded by stacks of the boxes they used to come in. I remember it clearly, so it made an impression even though I didn't get my first Speedo for another couple years. From the very first time I wore one, I knew they were Special (with a capital S).