Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-15-2015, 05:39 PM

Default "Is it ok for me to wear a speedo?"

I have heard that question on this board a million times. Am I too old? Am I too fat? Am I in good enough shape. Well here is a website that shows all types of guys wearing speedos and none look like they are concerned about their looks. You will also note that they are on the beach for the most part and I seriously doubt that they looked around to see what others had on. Like I continually say, If you are comfortable and like your suit, wear it. A swim suit is always appropriate by a pool or on the beach.

http://swim-daddy.tumblr.com
Old 01-15-2015, 07:25 PM

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
I have heard that question on this board a million times. Am I too old? Am I too fat? Am I in good enough shape. Well here is a website that shows all types of guys wearing speedos and none look like they are concerned about their looks. You will also note that they are on the beach for the most part and I seriously doubt that they looked around to see what others had on. Like I continually say, If you are comfortable and like your suit, wear it. A swim suit is always appropriate by a pool or on the beach.

http://swim-daddy.tumblr.com

PSDave,

You are so right, if it feels good, wear it, and forget about what others think.

D67
Old 01-15-2015, 10:27 PM

I admit to asking that question a few times. Now, the only time I do is in the rare case where I would be invited to someone's private pool. For a public beach or pool, it is pretty much a given that a speedo is OK, absent a specific prohibition (And any public pool or beach that would have such a prohibition certainly does not merit my patronage)
Old 01-16-2015, 11:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NE_OH_thonger
I admit to asking that question a few times. Now, the only time I do is in the rare case where I would be invited to someone's private pool. For a public beach or pool, it is pretty much a given that a speedo is OK, absent a specific prohibition (And any public pool or beach that would have such a prohibition certainly does not merit my patronage)

Even at a private party I'll wear a speedo. It's all I have anymore. I just have some more conservative ones for parties where there may/will be kids, but I still wear it.
Old 01-17-2015, 12:43 AM

Well I just stroll out in my birthday suit like it's no big deal. If anyone objects and makes a fuss I'll put on a speedo much to everyone's relief.
That's how you handle that. It really really works. Some might even appreciate your thong after that scene.
Old 01-17-2015, 09:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by area51tazz
Even at a private party I'll wear a speedo. It's all I have anymore. I just have some more conservative ones for parties where there may/will be kids, but I still wear it.

Why is there always this perceived problem with kids? My dad used to sleep naked and I would often see him go to the bathroom like that. So I've been aware of nudity at quite a young age.
Old 01-21-2015, 10:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
Why is there always this perceived problem with kids? My dad used to sleep naked and I would often see him go to the bathroom like that. So I've been aware of nudity at quite a young age.

Because I live in the bible belt :P
Old 01-21-2015, 06:24 PM

So are the Christians there different to the Christians in Europe?
Old 01-21-2015, 10:44 PM

The Bible belt is very Old Testament.
The Catholics in the European Continent allow you to do anything so long as you confess and do penance.
While the Church of England having accepted Muscular Christianity for 100 years is trying to come to terms with active homosexuals in the clergy. Muscular Christianity believed that cleanliness is next to Godliness and encouraged people to bathe and shower. It also considered that a healthy body and a healthy mind led to a healthy spiritual life and encouraged sports of all kinds, a believer could be naked in the changing room showers and wear brief shorts on the playing fields and God would approve.
Old 01-27-2015, 04:46 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
The Bible belt is very Old Testament...

Very detailed response.

But the Bible Belt here in 'MURICA is just what most to consider the most outspoken conservative group of people. They want you to follow a certain ideal rather than be yourself. They don't embrace change.