Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-05-2017, 01:44 AM

Question Random erections while wearing speedo?

Hi guys! First time posting and was curious to get thoughts & opinions from others who prefer speedos as their swimwear of choice.

I'm going on vacation with my partner and his parents in less than two weeks. We'll be boating, on a beach, etc.; basically doing a bunch of things that are best done while wearing a swimsuit. I do have normal board short-type shorts that I could wear, but my strong preference is speedos, especially when spending time outside in the sun, so as to avoid getting a tanline in the middle of my upper leg. I'm a runner and often wear split shorts while I run, so would prefer to keep my thighs the same color as the rest of my body (plus, I find speedo tanlines extremely attractive).

My partner's parents are extremely open-minded, so I don't really think they would think twice about me wearing a speedo. The problem is more my own comfort level. While I would say I'm pretty fit (I lift 4-5x a week, and run 4-5 miles on my off days) and am not afraid to show off my body, I've always had trouble not getting hard the second I put on speedos (perhaps it's a deep-seated fetish of sorts...). I'm not terribly "small" down there either, so if I'm aroused in speedos I suspect it will be pretty noticeable. Ultimately I'd like to be comfortable wearing them around others as a normal thing and not a sexual thing, & to show off my years of hard work at the gym rather than being limited by my body doing things I can't control.

What do you guys do about erections in speedos, particularly when in public or in the company of family/friends? Does this actually happen to you, or are you better able to control your hard-ons than I am? If/when it happens do you have effective methods of concealing it, and/or do you have a brand of suit that hides it well? I was thinking of wearing two suits at once, or potentially a swim jock, to try to keep things "contained" in case things start stirring.