Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2018, 03:35 PM

Torchwater,

I have enjoyed reading your story so far. Roland is becoming more sure of himself with Jason's help.

Please continue your story it's very good.

Brian
Old 02-08-2018, 03:42 PM

Default Part 8

Part 8
On the Thurday of the week following the second bike ride Roland was walking home from work and just approaching his home when he saw the courier's van outside Jason's house. He saw the courier take a large cardboard box from the back of the van and guessed it was his new bike and cycle clothing inside. He followed the courier up the drive to the house and waited while the courier knocked. Jason answered the door and signed for the package. Jason then got a knife and carefully cut the box open, pulling out the bike frame, wheels and other parts. It took Jason and Roland only a few minutes to assemble the bike and then Roland mounted it and rode it around the street. “It's beautiful.” he said “And it rides so well, I'll take it into the Post Office and get the money to pay for it.”
“By the way.” said Jason as Roland got ready to leave, “ I have to go to meetings in one of the other villages this weekend, I can't ride with you.”
There was no bank in the village, everyone had Post Office accounts that gave them access to their money any time the Post Office was open. Roland then rode through the village towards the shops, he noticed a couple of boys kicking a ball about on the way, they were wearing wine red shorts and matching shirts, the shorts were cut well above the knee and the boys had visible legs, they looked good. Nearer the village centre a man was taking a dog for a walk, he was wearing the same shorts and short sleeved shirt as the boys had been. There was colour in the the village, surely this was the clothing that Alex Weatherly had gone to the city to buy.
The Post Office was a kiosk at the back of the grocers, Mrs Cullen was behind the screen today, Roland approached her, handed over his account card and asked for the money he owed Jason for the bike. “What do you want so much for ?” Mrs Cullen asked “I've bought a mountain bike.” said Roland, “What's happening in this village ?” said Mrs Cullen “All these new bikes and colourful clothes, it's just not right !”
“It's change.” said Rowland, “It's coming and things are going to be better around here when the cycle route and the camp site come.”
“It's not right, everything's been so nice and quiet in this village, and that's the way we like it.” Mrs Cullen said as she somewhat grudgingly handed over the money.”
Wondering about the wine red shorts and shirts Roland went into the Outfitter a couple of doors away. Turning into the men's wear section he saw a manikin wearing the same clothes as the boys and the man with the dog. The fabric was a knitted polyester dyed to a rich burgundy colour, the shirts had a collar and vie neck but no buttons, the shorts although rather short had pocket on each hip. As he was looking at them Alex Weatherly came over asking “Can I help you Mr Druid ?”
Roland asked if he could try on a a shirt and shorts set. In the changing room Rowland stripped off his work clothes and put on the new wine red shorts and shirt noticing that the shorts had a liner and a waist cord so could be used for swimming, then he looked in the mirror. The clothes looked good on him and he noticed that his legs were tanning nicely above the knees from his time on the beach wearing the red swim briefs. Putting his work clothes to the till and presenting them and his debit card to Alex he noticed how hard he was getting.
Alex took the shorts and shirt and bagged them, but rather than taking the debit card he said “Would you fancy something to wear at the weekend, sir ?” What do you mean?” asked Roland.
Alex opened a drawer under the till and took out some red cotton briefs, they were very brief and had a pronounced pouch front, Roland's bulge grew as Alex passed them to him to feel and see. “Yes I'll take a pair of those too, please.” said Roland.
After returning the debit card Alex said “Roland, I saw you riding that mountain bike with a friend on Saturday morning, You looked so good that when I was in the city on Monday I bought my own mountain bike, if you are free on Sunday can I go for a ride with you ?”
“Yes.” said Roland taken aback, “We could go to Pelican Bay, bring a towel and swimming trunks, you'll need lunch and a water bottle.”
Old 02-10-2018, 09:49 PM

Part 9
Roland and Alex met at the bottom of the track to the settlement on the following Sunday morning, Roland on his new red mountain bike wearing his new red and yellow cycle jersey and shorts but with his black football shorts over the cycle shorts, he'd cut the liner out of them so they would fit better. Alex was also on a new bike, he'd chosen a full suspension bike on his trip to the city, he was wearing one of the burgundy red shirt and shorts sets from his store. They greeted each other when they met and started up the slope. Alex noticed some of the effort he put into climbing the hill was lost into his suspension and was soon sweating and breathing hard, Roland's bike took it easily and with a couple of rides to his credit was riding cool and easy. At the settlement there was a big new sign, it read “Site acquired by National Coastal Cycle Route for construction of the Settlement Camp site.” While Alex took a mouthful of water Roland stripped off his black football shorts revealing the complete skin tight red and yellow shorts and jersey set. Roland led off along the ridge allowing Alex to follow him with a full view of his tight Lycra clad ass. At the hanging valley Alex was amazed at the beauty of the lake, so close to home yet he'd never heard it was there.
Roland let Alex take the lead riding down through the gulley beside the stream, the long downhill with it's tight corners and manoeuvring was ideal for the full suspension bike.
When they got down to the sandy beach of Pelican Bay they dismounted and headed for an area of dunes at the back of the beach towards the smaller bay. Finding a flat area in the dunes they dropped their bikes and laid out their towels. Roland stripped off his cycle clothing and put on his red Arena
Santamarias not worrying that Alex saw him changing. Alex had planned to swim in his new burgundy red shorts so he just pulled off his shirt. They ran together down to the sea skipped over a few waves and plunged in. alex found he could swim more freely in his new shorter shorts than the ones he usually wore on the village beach but was jealous of how Roland looked and moved through the water in the Arena swim briefs. He decided then and there to get a stock of brightly coloured speedos in adult sizes for the shop.
Coming out of the water they splashed around in the shallows for a while then Roland undid the waist cord on his Arenas letting the ends of the strings fly loose as they ran themselves dry on the sand. They went back to where their gear was and lay side by side on their towels. After a while Roland was lying face down, sunbathing and relaxing, looking at him Alex had an urge to touch him. Alex pulled out a tube of sun cream and said to Roland “Would you like some sun cream on your back ?” Roland assented so Alex squirted sun cream into his hands then began to massage it into Roland's shoulders. Roland flinched slightly at the first touch of the cool cream on his hot skin then relaxed and let Alex carry on. From the shoulders Alex worked his way to Roland's back coming lower and lower, he loved the way the low cut Arenas showed off the top of his ass, showing a little ass crack and the tops of the globes of his buttocks. He let his fingers massage down to the line of the swim briefs then let one finger sneak under the Lycra covering Roland's ass crack. Roland didn't complain so Alex started massaging sun cream on the skin under Roland's briefs, he pulled the briefs down a little, bit by bit until the whole of Roland's ass was exposed and he could enjoy smoothing the sun cream into the warm skin. When he 'd finished he told Roland to turn over, “I can't !” said Roland, “Just turn over.” commanded Alex.
Roland turned over allowing Alex to see the huge erection in front of his red swim briefs, Alex gasped but started to put sun cream on the front of Roland's shoulders then massaging his way down Roland's chest, his belly and down to his waist line. In one move Alex lifted the top edge of the front Roland's red briefs and pulled them down, Roland's cock suddenly released just stood straight up almost in Alex's face. Alex rubbed sun cream on the skin around Roland's cock and balls then gently taking hold of the shaft smoothed in the oil still on his fingers, Roland began gasping, arching his back and pushing down with his pelvis. He tried to control himself and hold back but Alex's touch had driven him too far and he just had to cum, spurting it over his belly and way up onto his chest. After cleaning himself up with his towel he turned on Alex and said “Right, your turn now, give the sun cream and lie face down.” he then repeated the whole process until he'd forced Alex to cum too. They rested a while longer before having a second swim, to wash off then returned to the bikes for lunch.
Later they returned to the village sharing a secret and feeling good about it and each other, but both of them wanting to do more mountain bike rides, and more visits to Pelican Bay.
Old 02-11-2018, 05:36 PM

Default Part 10, the end

Part 10
For the following three Sundays Roland led mountain bike rides from the settlement to Pelican Bay, each week two or three more lads would get hold of mountain bikes and join in, Jason managed to come on two of the rides but sat back in the group and let Roland lead. With more and more riders coming each week Roland and Alex didn't have a chance of another intimate moment but it was good to have eight people on the third event. The Outfitters soon brought in a supply of speedos in a variety of colours and plain black cycle shorts for those that needed them.
When the group got back to the village on the third Sunday they found posters had been put up outside the grocers and other places in town calling for a village meeting the next Friday in the boys school hall. The meeting was to be a protest against the development of the settlement into a camp site supporting the National Coastal Cycle Route. Jason, Roland, Alex and the other's decided that they had better attend the meeting.
On the evening of the meeting Roland dressed in his burgundy red shirt and a pair of blue jeans, the colours seemed to go well together. When he arrived at the meeting he found the other riders were also wearing their burgundy red shirts as well, except for Jason who was wearing a cream linen suit.
The chairman of the village council a former village policeman who had settled in the village after his retirement brought the meeting to order.
He introduced Mrs Cullen and said that her group on the village council had called for the meeting.
Mrs Cullen stood up and began by saying that something must be done to prevent the camp site development at the settlement. The chairman said that the village council had planning control over the village and the valley but as the settlement was on top of the hill it was outside their jurisdiction.
The chairman continued to say that the village council had been consulted and asked for support by the State Tourist Board but at Mrs Cullen's demand the village council had not replied. The village had their chance to oppose the camp site at the planning stage and had done nothing.
Mrs Cullen had not expected the chairman to oppose her and shoot down her demands and grew nasty. “What about this ?” she said producing a photograph, it was quite a good photograph, it showed Roland in his red Arena swim briefs with two other lads wearing brightly coloured speedos chasing him along the edge of the beach, the photograph made them look strong, young and happy, it reminded the viewers of the opening sequence of the film Chariots of Fire, it had been taken at Pelican Bay. “There nothing wrong with that.” a boy said from the hall, “That's me in the light blue speedos behind Roland in the picture. We had fun that day, riding our bikes to Pelican Bay was the best day out that I can remember.” The riders in the hall applauded him and many of the villagers joined in.
“But why did Mr Grubber buy those red swimming trunks for Rowland Druid ?” Mrs Cullen asked.
Jason Grubber rose to his feet to speak “I ordered Roland Druid a pair of swimming trunks because he needed them and couldn't buy them here, he said he liked red, and they are simply red.”
“I should have destroyed them when I had the chance.” said Mrs Cullen “That's what has caused all this trouble !”
The villagers all started talking at once among themselves but the chairman brought the meeting to order, “Mrs Cullen, as post mistress you realise that it is a criminal offence to interfere with the mail?” he said.
With anger burning in her eyes Mrs Cullen replied “ We had to check the mail during the civil war to look for bombs. Those boys can't wear bright colours, they'll be shot by the snipers in the hills.”
“Mrs Cullen” the chairman said, “The civil war has been over for years, we've had peace and reconciliation, now we are all one rainbow nation. There's no guerillas and snipers in the hills any more, it's time that our young people go up there, explore and have fun.”
Mrs Cullen gave the chairman and Jason Grubber long hateful glances and left the hall, order broke down as different groups weren't sure what to do or say, and the chairman rather than trying to bring the meeting back together left it to drift apart, but there had been no vote of action against development of the camp site at the settlement.
Roland and Jason Grubber walked home together as the meeting dispersed, “I have another parcel for you.” said Jason, handing Roland a small package that had not been opened. Rowland tore open the seal and pulled out a pair of swim briefs. They were smaller than his Arenas, they seemed only an inch wide at the sides, at the front their was a pouch and at the ream a mesh seam to let the water out. They seemed very low cut and colourful, the front and back were red, the sides white and there was a flash of blue under the pouch. They had the word “SEOBEAN” printed across the front.
Roland just couldn't wait to get home, try them on and see how they fitted on him in the mirror, he was barely listening to Jason when he said “ I want to thank you for everything you've done, you've made everything possible here for the cycle route and the camp site. By the time the camp site opens you'll have finished your apprenticeship, we'd like you to run the cycle hire shop at the camp site, you'll be maintaining all the bikes, taking visitors on guided walks and rides, and carrying out in-house maintenance on the camp site. It should be more interesting than working in the plant.”
“Yeah, sure.“ said Roland, but his mind was already full of thoughts of the red Seobeans.
Old 02-14-2018, 03:32 PM

Thanks so much for the story. Getting better with each installment. I can picture the boys in my mind and it is pretty picture.
Old 02-15-2018, 05:50 PM

Default Acknowledgements

Acknowledgements

I'd like to thank Petrus for telling me about his life in a remote coastal village and challenging me to write a story about him, so becoming the inspiration of Roland. He really does have a craving for some red speedos and a neighbour that has invited him on a mountain bike ride in the hills.

As I wrote the story I was surprised to discover that people, places and events that I'd invented were close or paralel to reality in the actual village.

After I started writing the story I first saw the Arler Bob Skimmed Milk advertisement on TV and was encouraged feeling that maybe I had a story worth telling.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=63rViHxiFrw

I've ended the story at this point as the reader is better able to imagine the future progress of the village than I could write it. However Roland and Alex may return when I can think of something sufficiently heroic and life changing for them to do.