Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-15-2015, 07:16 PM

Default Body image link

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/...=mostp opular
Old 08-16-2015, 11:08 AM

Interesting read.
Old 08-16-2015, 02:44 PM

Hey, if looking ok in a Speedo is an incentive for a guy to maintain and improve his body, I am all for that. I find it interesting that many guys are reluctant to even be seen shirt off. It is probably not a good thing to be too obsessive about improving ones body, but neither is it a good idea to simply ignore one's body and not try to eat right and exercise. There is certainly a happier place to be somewhere in the middle of all of that.
Old 08-28-2015, 10:06 PM

I don't think any of the guys have anything to be too hung up about. When I was much younger and swam in college, I had a nice chest and abs that just seemed to come with not much effort. I kept most of that into my late thirties, albeit slowly the definition became a bit less clear. Now, as an older swimmer, I am happy to have a nice flat stomach and fairly well defined pecs, but gravity and age certainly take their toll. While ladies have all the pressure to look pretty, guys put lots of pressure on themselves to look masculine and strong. I agree with Sebbie that if it helps us to stay healthy and fit, great. Life is too short to be obsessive, however. I say, put on a cute swimsuit, enjoy the beach, and don't worry if someone gets hung up because you aren't Adonis in a Speedo (or whatever you choose to wear!).

STS
Old 03-04-2018, 03:18 PM

Smile Don't Give Up swimming

If you feel uncomfortable, guys, just wear a swim top with your speedo.

A number of men who I have taught swimming to have worn them.

They do not hinder your swim and they easy to put on and teak off.

My guy wears one when the water gets colder at our swimming hole.

Last edited by Mollyk : 03-04-2018 at 03:24 PM.
Old 09-10-2018, 04:21 AM
Speedo Member

I don't understand why so many straight guy like you describe, are never going to wear a Speedo, but some of the same have no problem with total nudity (like burning man & others, or even going shirtless Dow the street with board shorts so tight their bulge is clear, or eles wear them as close to so loose, it looks like their whole but will show. You know they spend as much time as a gay guy on just their hair before going out,. They obviously tie and loosen and do a full mirror routine to get the "look they may slide off" but they know they spent a ton of time to get it just right, but to them, they know it is completely secure.

Or a public gym locker room. Walking around naked, while giving anyone walking by in a Speedo a "you creep, how can you walk around in a Speedo in front of people (while they dropped their shorts a while back and was posing full naked pretending they are looking for something in their locker, 5-10 minutes before they begin a slow naked hanging out dick to the shower.

I get some embarrassment by some, but this is becoming a national hard wired absolute certainty that Speedos aren't just "not for them," but more like an obscene thing for any guy to wear a Speedo. (I also don't under stand why Straight guys like relatively flabby soft skin, with big loses bread as the most hot thing to have sex with. Why, when they could have a guy with a tight, straight body line, can be rough & fun more than women, many of whom I am sure at least once accidentally gave a guy a black eye from some big breast flapping around like a dangerous weapon if they are having sex in a bed, rolling around, changing positions. Does any actually a hot guy hasn't picked the woman of his choice from a bar for a good one nighter and in all that joint naked a activity ... They never had a unsecured breast from doggy to missionary to Riding both ways ... A boob never (subject to the same laws of gravity, are possible so out of control, they don't constant swing at basically keep Tit-Slapping straight guys all the time, I could be declared a dangerous object ... Like a Pit Bull off leash. They aren't really mean dogs at all, but off leash, they could get triggered by an unexpected "anything" and lung to attack/ protect

But if you are a straight guy who works out for body that women might like, but don't really care.
And wouldn't you rather have sex with another gymbody being dick-slapped constanly vs big heavy out of control chest growths making a "gym body" impossible to get vs say 100 dick-slapped? Only one leaving sex covevered with bumps and bruises are Straight (anti-speedo fanatics) choosing a woman with no a sexual body or body part that can get you hard just looking.

It just is totally illogical on every level - especially the demonizing of Speedos. If women hate the bulge of a guy dressed in a Speedo, honesty how likely are you ever get a single good blow job before the girlfriend quickly gets so turned off by her man's dick, she refused even a bad blow job in the morning in their very limited options for having sex.
Old 09-10-2018, 06:52 PM

Many str8 men are tribal, they like to identify with a tribe and assume the values of that tribe, however irrational those values may be.
If the tribe believes that wearing speedos is gay and that gay is inferior then they beieve it too.
If the tribe demands that they wear big baggy shorts that show their asses in the street, the gym, the pool and on the beach then they wear big baggy shorts that show their asses. If the tribe allows nudity in the locker room and waving it around it the showers, then that's what they do.
The weird thing is that the beliefs of a tribe can flip quite suddenly, the beta males follow the alpha males and if the alpha males decide to wear shorter shorts they all begin to wear shorter shorts.
Younger alpha males will sometimes want to rebel against older alpha males, and the younger betas will follow suit. The betas never want to admit their inferiority to the alphas and take it out on anyone outside the tribe they consider to be inferior.
The betas have no idea why they are wearing big baggy shorts with their asses hanging out when they go swimming but they know it's almost impossible to swim properly in them. It rather annoys them that a guy in speedos can out swim them and won't conform to the tribal mores, that's when they get aggressive. It's not logical that someone they consider inferior should perform better than them.
Old 09-17-2018, 12:51 PM

LOL Doesn't that logic indicate that gay men are tribal in their wearing of speedos?
Old 09-17-2018, 01:29 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by PSDave
LOL Doesn't that logic indicate that gay men are tribal in their wearing of speedos?
That would assume that most or all gay men wear speedos. In reality, speedo wearers are a minority of the gay community, just as they are in the straight community. At least, this is my experience. Even at Gay Pride, where one would expect guys to go with whatever they most want to wear, the number of speedos and thongs has gone down, not up
Old 09-18-2018, 05:50 AM

Gay men are good at fitting into tribes they don't really belong to. They are like chameleons, always changing their appearance to blend in. When a pride of chameleons get together they feel free to express their true selves.