Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-30-2021, 07:57 AM
Speedo Member

Default All inclusive resorts

Hey all...here again looking for recommendations. I'm working on planning an early spring vacation and am looking to spend most of it either on the beach or poolside in some bikinis maybe thongs. I'm traveling alone so I'm flexible. Does anyone have any experience at a resort where your swim suit choice was noticed, for better or worse? I'm looking forward to your experiences!
Old 01-10-2022, 08:18 PM

Are you looking to be "noticed" or do you simply want to feel comfortable wearing speedos/thongs at the resort you go to? If you wear a speedo you're going to be noticed by others, regardless of where you go. If you wear a thong at the pool, you may be noticed and asked to cover up a bit more...at the beach though, you're probably better off in the thong. I've been to plenty of hotels and resorts and comfortably wear speedos even if I'm the only one. No one has ever said anything to me except maybe some compliments here and there.
Old 01-19-2022, 09:50 PM

I've never been to Europe and reside approximately 1,000 miles inland from any beach living in the Rocky Mountains with few people, but I found this 2021 video of Kemer Beach in Turkey. Speedos are common attire.

https://youtu.be/EEfT0bI5tD4
Old 01-20-2022, 02:01 AM
Speedo Member

What part of the world are you looking for? USA? Europe? etc.

Also, are you looking for straight or gay type places?
Old 01-20-2022, 12:36 PM

You could rent a fully equipped recreational vehicle and camp and explore secluded beaches. Wearing Speedos is acceptable at most remote locations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk_kzdQhMYg
Old 01-27-2022, 05:33 AM

Default Sandals, Antigua

Just back from a week at this all inclusive. Wore my speedos with ease. Kept them for sunbathing and swimming and slipped on my shorts when walking around. Unfortunately didn’t see any other guy in them.
Old 01-27-2022, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by matrix1964
Just back from a week at this all inclusive. Wore my speedos with ease. Kept them for sunbathing and swimming and slipped on my shorts when walking around. Unfortunately didn’t see any other guy in them.
Which all-inclusive?
Old 01-27-2022, 11:32 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Glenda
You could rent a fully equipped recreational vehicle and camp and explore secluded beaches. Wearing Speedos is acceptable at most remote locations.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tk_kzdQhMYg
If the location is remote enough, you don't even need the speedo!
Old 01-27-2022, 12:26 PM
Speedo Member

Default Excellence all inclusive Punta Cana

My wife and I have been to quite a few all inclusive resorts and most of them were fine with bikinis and thong swimwear but you have to be at an adult only resort for nudity. Excellence in Punta Cana are adults only resorts and allow nudity on property but not at the main pools. Private pools at each building it was ok and on the beach it was ok although You will find hardly anybody doing it. I wore a thong or g string or less all of the time but we did not go to the main pool. We spent most of the time on the beach and in the evenings were in the private pools. 90% of the time I was nude, even had ladies serving us drinks on the beach while I was nude, nobody seemed to care. I saw a few other guys in bikinis but none in anything smaller, lots of women in tiny thongs. None of the resorts that allow children will allow nudity on property but they are fine with small swimwear. You will rarely see guys in anything smaller than a bikini at any of them.

Last edited by gvt100 : 01-27-2022 at 12:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2022, 07:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
Which all-inclusive?

Sandals, Antigua.