Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-03-2011, 09:24 PM

Default Forced to Wear Speedos

This is as good a place as any to tell my true speedo story. I wasn't into speedos until last year, my junior year in college. I had a European (German) roommate. He wore bikini style underwear and of course speedo style suits for swimming laps. All very small. I was into boxers and boardies, of course, as I think most Americans are. He tried, but couldn't convince me to switch. (By the way, he had one of the hottest muscular bodies I had ever seen.) Last May, before he left for home, he wanted to go to the beach. My jaw dropped when he got into my car wearing nothing but a very tiny low-cut speedo type suit. I was wearing my usual board suit. When we arrived at the beach he started criticizing my choice of swim suits, saying that I wore my shorts so low that I might as well wear a speedo instead my baggy suit. He didn't understand why Americans were so hung-up on bikinis for men when they were so much more comfortable. True, like a lot of guys my boardies rode very low. He then challenged me that my boardies actually rode lower than his speedos. I said bull. Then he said he'll prove it. He stripped naked (it was not a nude beach) and said put these on and I'll prove it. I said put your suit back on, this is not a nude beach, you're going to get arrested. He refused, standing there completely naked. This went on and on until I gave in. Under a towel , I put the damn speedo on and gave him my suit to cover himself. See, he asked, isn't that more comfortable and actually not as low as your stupid boardies? i said, no way. He yanked the speedo down on me and said you can see from your faint tan lines from last year that it's actually a bit higher than your shorts. I had to admit it, yeah the speedo was about an eighth of an inch higher, but my butt cheeks are showing. I said OK, you win, give me my shorts back. He refused the entire rest of the afternoon. So, I wore the tiny speedos the rest of the day and secretly loved it, although I would not admit it to him. I've worn speedo type suits ever since.
Old 12-03-2011, 09:36 PM

Nice story - glad you are loving the Speedo-style suits!
Old 12-04-2011, 11:38 AM

Great story... did you have to wear the speedos after the beach, on the car ride home, and when you guys went to lunch? Wonder if he secretly converted to boardies? Would love to have seen the looks on other people as he stood there on the beach naked.
Old 12-04-2011, 12:23 PM

cool story buddy!! thanks for sharing
Old 12-05-2011, 03:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimTeamSpeedo
Great story... did you have to wear the speedos after the beach, on the car ride home, and when you guys went to lunch? Wonder if he secretly converted to boardies? Would love to have seen the looks on other people as he stood there on the beach naked.
Yeah, I wore the speedos on the drive back home. But I wore the tee shirt I had brought. We didn't stop for food, but stopped at the do-it-yourself car wash to get the sand off the car. I stripped off the tee shirt and washed the car in only speedos and sneakers (btw, it made me horny as hell). My buddy got a real kick out of my new exhibitionism. No, he never converted to boardies. He let me keep the speedos I was wearing and gave me another pair also. I still wear them both.
Old 12-05-2011, 05:15 AM

As a practical matter, speedo briefs are the only thing suitable (no pun intended) for swimming.

Boardies are totally worthless in the water and you just slop and slosh around instead of swimming.

Then when you get out of the pool, the sensation is like you're wearing a sopping wet mop. And you'd better hold on to the waist band or they'll fall down your legs!!!

CD
Old 12-06-2011, 02:58 PM
Speedo Member

Default German swimmers

Love the story!

In high school I was friends with a German exchange student. At the time I wore boxer-style swimsuits, not as long as boardies but the same idea. I'd never even considered a speedo-style bikini.

Anyway, once we went swimming with friends. All of us Yanks were in loose boxer/boardie suits, but he was in his red speedo. He was tall and slim, and looked great. I remember thinking it was really odd to wear so little, but it was normal for him.

And, of course, it's now normal for me!
Old 05-11-2014, 10:09 AM

I love wearing my very small bikinis and shirt, flip flops while travelling between beach and home also. Love also just spending the whole day in them, doing normal mundane things about the house while others have changed. feels so erotic just walking about in a tiny bikini!
Old 01-09-2017, 07:20 PM

Default Convinced to go go naked

Hey! Lucas here. Looks like it's been 5 years since I posted this. Gotta update you. I went to visit my former roommate last summer in Europe. Had not seen him in 5 years, At 24, what a hot beautiful man he turned out to be.
We travelled around and wound up on the Greek islands. Of course when on the beaches we both wore speedos. We went shopping and he convinced me to buy a g-string. So fucking tiny, but I wore it anyway because he said I looked good in it, and it pleased him Then we arrived at the island of Mykonos. Fuck! Beaches with totally nude hot guys with huge, and I mean huge, dicks. He went naked, but i did not want to and just enjoyed wearing my g-string. One day, we we went to the end of Super Paradise beach. He stripped naked and I stripped down to my g-string. A really hot guy in a speedo spread his blanket in front of us. He struck up a conversation with me and we discovered that we we were both Americans. Then he stood up and looking me right in the eyes pulled down his speedos to reveal the biggest cock I had ever seen, impossibly thick and halfway down to his knees. My friend said to me take off that fucking suit, can't you see he's interested in you. And I did.
Old 10-08-2013, 07:39 AM

Lucas -- Was you roomate hung as well? Usually Germans have big schlongs.