Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2012, 05:22 PM

Default The Endurance Swimmer - part 1

Swimming season was over. The best part was no more early practices, at least for a while, until Summer swimming season started and a couple swim camps where Zach and I had agreed to help coach. Zach absolutely said he was not getting up before 7 for at least a month. I thought that was a great idea, but I found myself awake by 5. My first class was at 9, so what to do with four hours was a dilemma. I did not want to wake Zach so options were limited. I could lay there and watch him sleep, which was fun, because by this point he was usually uncovered on his bed displaying his awesome body, but that would just make me horny. So, after the first few days of trying to fill the hours, I decided I would go do my own little swim practice. Maybe not as intense as what we had to do for the team, but 90 minutes in the pool followed by breakfast just seemed enticing.

The street light glow through the shade on our dorm window gave me just enough light to find one of my suits, slip it on, throw on shorts and a shirt and head off to the pool. We still had our swim team lockers, so I had all I needed to shower and stuff after in my locker. I quietly grabbed my books, jotted Zach a quick note to meet for breakfast if he was up, and slipped out the door. Zach was still sound asleep, legs spread, in really short running shorts, on top of his bed. How he could sleep like that I never figured out. It was very tantalizing to look at, though.

The sun was not up, and much like our treks to swimming at 4:30, I was the only one awake. The guard waved, as he always did.

“Going swimming Ryan?” he asked. “I thought swimming was over.”

“Yeah, it is” I replied with a smile, “just can’t sleep, gotta get my chlorine fix”

He laughed. “Have fun…”

I got to the pool at about 5:20am. It opened at 5 for lap swimming. Not the same pool that we practiced in, this one was the “old” pool. It was a yard pool, so the laps were a tad shorter than our meter pool. It was adjacent to the “new” pool, which was a really cool facility, and the one we used for swimming and diving. There were three people in the pool, which had eight lanes. They had them marked off by speed, as if it was going to get busy. I walked past the pool, down the hall to the locker room, entered my code and went in. I was the only one in there. I shed my shorts, grabbed my swim gear from my locker, and jumped in for a quick “wash down” shower. I always thought the shower before swimming was weird, but I complied.

I toweled off grabbed my stuff and headed out. Because I had to swim in the old pool, the locker was not connected, so I had to go back down the hall to the entrance. “Probably should have brought a towel” I thought as I got to the pool, so I didn’t make the floor wet going back. I guess I could have gone back to get one, but my mind was not quite that smart so early.

“Dude, what are you doing?” said Pete, the lifeguard, as I walked in the pool. He was the guard who watched over our early practices.

“Wanted to make sure you showed for work” I said back, poking him.

I walked over to the fast lane and set my stuff down. “Dude, there is no way you can swim there!” Pete said. “I’ve watched you, you are definitely a slow lane guy”

“Yeah, well let me try this and if I can’t make it, you can come save me” I said back with a smirk. Pete was always the joker.

“This place ever get busy in the morning?” I asked Pete.

“No, at about 6 we’ll get a couple more, that’s it. There’s a guy who will swim in the lane next to you, older dude, nice guy” Pete answered. “You gotta be out at 7:30 so I can get it ready for the 8 am swimming class.”

With that I pushed off on my warm up laps. I guess I was really out of my element, because at my first flip I felt my suit pull down on the push off. I swam with it off my hips until the shallow water came back and I could stand. I had forgotten to tie the strings. I had not done that since high school. “Dumb ass” I thought to myself as I made sure I was all tied up. Luckily, it just went low, but nothing came out. I continued on.

I was just finishing a fifth set of intervals of 100 fly. As I grabbed the wall, I caught a glimpse of a guy standing in the lane next to me. I had pushed hard and was sucking in all the air I could as I stood. “Must be the guy Pete mentioned” I thought, glancing over. Sure enough, a tall, grey headed, older guy was smiling back at me. He was really well built for his age, looked like he had not an ounce of fat on him. He was wearing a black and gold Tyr suit, the kind that was mostly black with the gold on the side panels.

“Damn” he said, “you really swam those well.”

“Thanks,” I said breathless, grabbing my water bottle.

“Have a great swim” he said as he pushed off and started down the pool. He was not fast, but I watched as he displayed really smooth technique. I had a one minute break according to my workout. Just enough time for him to make it through a full lap (down and back) of the pool. He did an open turn and pushed off again, his smooth stroke gliding him down the pool.

“He comes here every day” Pete said, noticing me watching him. “He’s not real fast, but he has incredible endurance. He’ll still be going when your done”

I watched for a bit longer, cheating on my break time. He was very graceful. I pushed off for a set buoy pulls. I had about an hour left in my workout, which would take me to about seven.

Zach woke up about 6:30. He looked over and saw my bed empty. “That jerk went swimming” he said to himself. As he wiped the fog from his eyes he saw my note about breakfast at 7:30, confirming his suspicion. Zach was very competitive about swimming, and as much as he liked the sleep, he hated that I might actually be getting an extra practice in. Not enough to make him decide to get up and join me, but it still tweaked him. He was cute when he was tweaked. Still in his tiny running shorts, he grabbed his towel and shower kit and headed off to the shower, down the hall.

Zach stepped in the shower, shorts on. I don’t think he ever really laundered those shorts, he’d just wear them in the shower and suds them up. It’s funny the things we did in college that we’d never do again, like wearing the same shorts, shower washed, for a year. He’d strip them off to rinse them and finish the shower. Despite the rules that said you can’t, he’d then walk back to our room naked, wrapped in a towel. I was always tempted to tug that towel one day, a feat I’d do before we graduated.

I wrapped up my workout at ten after seven, having pushed a few more hard laps in than I planned. I wanted to see if I could outlast the guy next to me. Pete was right, the older guy just kept going. As far as I could tell he had not stopped once. “Man, that guy is amazing,” I thought to myself, as I hoisted my Speedo clad body from the pool. I had on a orange and red print Speedo. I loved the bright colors. I walked over to a mat and did a quick set of 100 sit ups.

“What, you taking it easy today?” Pete said as I stood. We chatted for five minutes. Pete was a senior and was on the school’s baseball team. He also swam in high school, but baseball was his thing. I watched as the older guy finished up. He climber out of the pool and was as fit out of the water as he looked in.

“See you here tomorrow?” he asked as he headed to toward the locker room.

“I hope so” I replied, smiling.

I headed out the door and down the hall to my private locker room. Thoughts of a big breakfast on my mind and a bit of curiosity about the endurance swimmer next to me.

To be continued
Old 09-22-2012, 08:18 PM

All right! The start of another great story by our number one author.
Old 09-22-2012, 09:07 PM

Feels like a continuation Thanks!
Old 09-22-2012, 09:24 PM

What is going to happen in the "private locker room" is intriguing !!!
Old 09-23-2012, 03:12 PM

I really love your stories! As an older Masters swimmer, I've made the acquaintance of many of the college varsity swimmers at the pool where I swim - they are really great guys. Will be interested to see what happens in your next chapter....
Old 09-26-2012, 01:28 AM

Default Part 2: The shower, Zach and Breakfast

The hot shower felt awesome. I let the water roll over me, still in my suit. My mind went to the image of Zach as I left him this morning, laying there on his bed, the way his shorts clung to him, how he had his incredible legs spread open. Between the feel of the water and those images, but my body was taking matters into its own hand, so to speak. I loved the feel of the suit on me. I loved the look as I got more and more aroused. I really did not have time, but I really enjoyed the feeling I was having as the water caressed over my chest, and down the front of me. I lathered my hair, letting the shampoo run from my hair down across my chest and off my legs. I rubbed soap across my chest and down my abs, wiping away the smell of the chlorine, my suit clinging to me and gripping me in a way that seemed to be working. My mind had moved past just a shower, as my body had responded to my thoughts, the feelings, the feel. I ended up taking longer in the shower than expected, but I certainly enjoyed myself.

It was already 7:30 when I finished, and here I was still naked, somewhat aroused, but calming. I rushed to dry off, grabbed a dry old team suit and threw it on, slipped my shorts over. Within a few minutes I was heading out the door for the walk to the student center for breakfast. It was a great day, blue sky and the temps were well into the high 60’s already. I had a bad case of spring fever and really wanted to be somewhere other than going to class. Ay a beach, laying in the sun, Zach, Cody, Alan (the guy runner from modeling). Damn, I could almost have turned myself on again in my thoughts.

“You’re such a jerk” Zach said to me as I walked over to him, standing near the entrance to the dining hall. He was in a pair of board shorts and a swim team T shirt. His hair was jostled, as if he had not brushed it, his traditional look. He was cute as anything. He looked hotter than any guy out there and he was getting the looks from every girl who walked by. I love the heck of Zach, but he was just too damned shy! For a straight guy, he could have any girl he wanted… and damn, if he was like me, look out!

“Good morning to you, too” I replied. I knew Zach was tweaked about me swimming without him. “You must have had a great sleep,” I added telling him about how he looked as I left. I knew it would stoke him, and it did. He gave me this “guilty as charged” smile back.

“Yeah, it really was awesome not to have to get up for practice. I even had time to jack off.” I could not tell if he was serious or just kidding. He knew how to poke back at me.

“So did I” I replied, laughing.

Over breakfast I told Zach about my swim, how the pool was almost empty, and how weird it was that I had to walk back down to the locker in my wet suit.

“Oh, you know you loved that part the best,” Zach teased, “You love showing off in your skimpy little suits, just like that tiny thing you wore modeling.”

“Don’t even start about modeling,” I replied. “You’re the guy who…”

“Okay” Zach said cutting me off. He blushed.

“There was this guy next to me, he swam non stop the whole time I was there.” I explained. “He was not fast, but he had incredible endurance. He was a lot older than we are, probably like 50’s, but he had an awesome body”

“You got turned on by an older guy?” Zach replied.

“No, not that way” I said. “I was just amazed at how long he swam and how fit he was. He had abs and everything. He even wore a racing brief, a Tyr suit”

“Sounds like you really checked this dude out,” Zach said. “I think you like him.”

“Okay, whatever” I replied, exasperated. “But really, he was a really good swimmer. Pete said he comes every day. And yeah, he was very handsome, but….”

Four guys from swimming came over to the table, interrupting the conversation. Obnoxious and loud, just like swimmers can be, we are a cocky bunch. They all shared how cool it was to sleep in.

“Speedo-boy here went swimming” Zach said to them, pointing at me. That set them off in a round of smart remarks.

“Hey, this weekend is going to be awesome,” one of them, Scott, pointed out. “Let’s go to the beach.” Scott was a freshman recruit. He was a really cute guy and a damn good swimmer. Besides the closeness of team, I did not really know much about him. He did, however, fill out his suits well, and he had the smoothest chest and legs. I could not imagine him at the beach.

We all agreed that a weekend at the beach would be cool. “If we all chipped in, we can get a hotel for like $20 each and crash on the floor” That led to a team hand grab of affirmation. “No f…ing swimming” ruled one of the guys, I am not sure who.

“Yeah, it’s a beer and boys weekend” said James, another of the four (and the dude from modeling). That sounded fine to me.

Zach and I agreed to meet at the pool at 4 for a workout. We picked up our stuff and headed to class. On the way out of the dining area, a couple girls from our class joined us for the walk. I nudged Zach and smiled. “That damn shyness,” I thought.

To be continued .... if you like the story, let me know......
Old 09-26-2012, 11:47 AM

Thanks for all the work you put into your stories! You really know how to keep the reader hanging on! Can't wait for the next chapter
Old 09-27-2012, 04:04 PM

Default Love It

STS,

You are always coming up with great stories. Please keep going, always nothing but the finest.
Old 09-29-2012, 11:07 PM

Default Part 3: The Hot Tub....

Like clockwork, I was wide awake the next morning at 4:45am. The room was dark with just the glow through the shades from the lights outside. I rolled over and looked across at Zach, who was once again on top the covers. His shorts were tented and his right arm was laying bent, with his hand nestled between his legs. He appeared to be sound asleep, but whatever he was dreaming about had him pretty engaged. I laid quietly watching him for a few minutes, finally venturing one foot out from the covers, then the other. As I often did, I slept in an old stretched out team suit from high school, strings not tied.

I got up, slipped of the suit I slept in, and grabbed a suit out of my drawer and slipped it on. I fumbled for my shorts and T-shirt. Zach stirred a bit. I watched as he slid his hand up on his shorts and adjusted himself. I smiled, scribbled a note, and grabbed my stuff for class and headed out the door. I was at the pool at 5:15am and was the second person in the water.

Resting between sets, a voice from behind startled me. “Back again.” I turned to see the older guy from yesterday standing on the side, stretching his arms behind his back. The stance pushed his waist out a little. He was in the same blue and gold Tyr.

“Hey, yeah,” I replied.

He jumped in and dunked his head under. As he stood he reached over with his right hand. “I’m Joe,” he said. “We might as well know who each other is.”

“Ryan,” I said back as I shook his hand.

“Yes, Ryan, I know” he said. “I follow you on the swim team. You are quite the swimmer.”

“Thanks” I said. “Its rare to meet someone who follows swimming.” I was really flattered.

He pushed off for his swim and I was back into my workout. My goal was to swim as long as he did, not non-stop, but I wanted to stay in the pool as long as him. At ninety minutes I pushed off for a set of arm drills. As I wrapped up the second 50 meters, I saw Joe glide to the wall and stand. I did a flip turn and watched him as I pushed off. He stood there. At the end of that 50, he was still standing by the wall, stretching. I stretched my reach and glided to the wall and stood.

“Calling it a morning,” I said as I stood.

“I love watching you swim” he said. “Don’t worry, I am not some freak, I just enjoy the art of the sport.”

“That’s so funny, Joe” I said in reply, “I really am impressed by how smooth you are in the water, seriously.” He smiled back.

We both lifted ourselves out of the pool. It was almost 7 am and I was suppose to meet Zach in half an hour. I could not believe how fit this guy was, I was guessing his age in my mind. I had this weird feeling. I wasn’t sexually turned on to him, I just admired how amazing he looked. I knew he had a really interesting story, if only I could figure out how to learn it. We must have looked like grandfather and son, two age diverse guys leaving an incredible swim workout, dripping wet with our brief suits clinging to our anatomy.

“You want to do the spa?” Joe asked. “It’s the best part of the swim.”

I was not at all ready for that. “No,’ I replied, “I am really pressed for time.”

“Okay” Joe said back. “See you here tomorrow?”

“Yeah,” I said as I headed to the door. I could not believe I just did that. Inside I was kicking myself. I got to the door and turned back to see Joe stepping into the spa. He looked at me and smiled, just as I started to pull the door.

“I decided that I could spare five minutes or so” I said as I stepped in the spa.

“I am guessing you don’t do this” Joe said. “Once you start you always will.”

I have to admit it felt awesome. Now I know why coach never let us do this, we’d never get out. We chatted for a solid fifteen minutes, which really was going to mess up breakfast.

+++++++

Zach was already in the food court when I showed up, five minutes late. My hair was still wet and uncombed, my shirt was haphazardly tucked in my shorts. In short I looked like any college guy who rolled out of bed, showered and showed up in the course of five minutes.

“I got my straight guy look on” I said as Zach stared at my messed up hair. It was the perfect ice breaker. He moved past pissed off to humorous instantly.

“You look like you just got laid”

“Really?” I said. “It sure felt good, too.” None of which was truth.

We both loaded our plates in the buffet line. Zach had the appetite of a 400 pounder. I did to, but at least I swam.

“Dude, you gotta ease up” I said as he piled on three scoops of eggs. “you won’t look good in your Speedo with a potbelly.”

“Rub it in” Zach said back. “Fat or not I can still kick you ass in the pool.” And so the male banter began. Orientation aside, we are still guys.

“So, Joe is a diver from back in the day” I said to Zach as I explained out hot tub conversation. “He must have been good, he dove through college.” I paused to eat some fried potatoes. “He knows who we both are and very stat about us. Said he comes to some meets, mostly to see the divers.”

Zach patiently listened as I carried on for five minutes.

“I still think you your all hot for this guy” Zach said after. “I mean listen to you.”

“Not that way, dude” I answered. “Seriously”

Zach smiled, gave me his “not sure I buy it” look.

“Zach,” I said, “if you knew how old this guy is and how f…ing awesome he looks in a Tyr suit….” I faded. “You and I should look this hot at his age.

“So how old is this guy?” he asked.

“Just proved you're never too old too look hot…” I started my reply. I was amazed at Joe's age.

To be continued ... let me know what you think

Last edited by SwimTeamSpeedo : 09-29-2012 at 11:10 PM.
Old 09-30-2012, 04:39 PM

Nice continuation - on the one hand, I can't imagine young Ryan being 'interested' in the older man, not with so many hot college dudes all around him. On the other hand, as an older guy myself - I WANT 'something' to happen between them - even if just a warm friendship or camaraderie forms between two guys who love swimming!