Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-22-2012, 04:02 PM

Usually the assistant will lead you into an exam room. Then she will tell you to take off the clothes or not, and wait for the doctor to come in a moment. Did it happen that way this time?

If I was being told to not need to drop the pant, I would take it off anyway. Wait for the doctor to come in. If he ask, I'll say I heard it by mistake
Old 07-30-2012, 07:56 PM

t
Quote:
Originally Posted by sebbie
Many of you know I will turn 65 this year. For as long as I can remember, I have had this thing for Speedos, tight-fitting jeans etc. I'm 5'10 and my recent body weight is 149 lbs. Some of you also know that I am into stationary rowing, big time. I went through one of these new-fangled security scanners at the airport a few weeks ago. I was wearing some looser-fitting jeans, thinking I would be more comfortable in the confines of coach class. The TSA guy said that I can't keep my belt on, so remove it, and further, that I had to put my hands in the air.Well, the problem was that the 32-inch jeans wthout a belt almost (but not quite, thankfully) fell to the floor. I decided that next time I fly, in a few weeks, I need to select jeans that fit tighter, with maybe a 31-inch waist. I have those too :-).

Anyhow, the annual physical is always a cause for a bit of concern. I have a female primary-care physician, of all things. She told me that "she raised 5 boys, and has seen everything there is to see," so she is cool. But meanwhile there are others wandering in and out of the physical both men and women, residents, upper-division med students, etc etc.

Invariably, at some point, I will be asked to strip down.

I have never been comfortable wearing just a goofy hospital gown. I never can get them tied in back and they seem to cover stuff that shouldnt be covered but not cover stuff that should. So in recent years I had taken up wearing some little nylon squarecuts--technically they are underwear but they look almost like a little squarecut swimsuit. My doctor seems to be fine with that. (I just pull them down when we get to the point where it's time or the prostate exam!). As most of you know, I lack any body image hangups (thankfully).

So, my annual physical is on Thursday. For some time I have been thinking that it would be interesting to try wearing a "real" brief-style swimsuit instead of the underwear that only looks like a swimsuit. In my (vast) colection, I have underwear briefs that look almost like a suit, but I also have some suits that look almost like skinpy underwear. In particular, I'm thinking about those Club Swim "Euro" briefs that lack any logo. The only real difference in appearance is that they have a string tie, but that is not obvious. My doctor should not be surprised by this--after all she has seen me in those tight-fitting squarecuts year after year. The physicals also involve a bit of showing off on my part that I am really fit relative to the "average" 64 year-old that comes in for a physical. After all, I do have a rower's chest and waist.

Did I mention that the physical is scheduled for the early afternoon not the morning? That means I will be going through much of the day at work with the suit under my jeans. I needed to run an "experiment" this week to see exactly how my body was going to "adjust" to all of this. Specifically How will my body react with a tiny suit not underwear under my tight-fitting jeans? More importantly, can I make it through the day, use the urinal standing up without a lot of fuss, etc etc. There are lot's of things to consider here.

Plus, there are always "worries" extending way back from my teen years. In situations where I am wearing a snug-fitting suit, I tend to, how should I say this?, precum, and sometimes a lot. Indeed, seem to be something of a pre-cum "factory" Like the Energizer bunny, sometimes I just keep oozing and oozing. A quarter-sized precum wet spot (or larger) on the front of my suit could cause more than a little embarrassment at the doctor's office. At age 64, I no longer am concerned that I will suddenly go into an out-of-control ejaculation right in the office as I might have been at age 16, but you get the idea. (Recalling an unfortunate incident when I was simply shopping for jeans in a department store at age 15 right now--I ended up buying the snug-fitting sand-colored jeans I had tried on, all the while folding them carefully and hoping the clerk (or, even worse, my mom, who was along with me) somehow wouldn't see the wet spot on the front of the jeans as she rang them up." I want these jeans, mom, not those looser fitting ones you seem to like. (aka the ones with the giant cum-stain near the zipper) I skated through that one, somehow!) Did I mention that I have this funny "thing" going on in my head for both jeans and swim briefs?

But I digress. All of these memories are coming back to me as iif they were events that happened only yesterday.

Anyhow, I started "testing" myself and my body yesterday using a 30" green euro suit, similar to the 32" maroon one I have picked out to wear for my Thursday physical. These suits have front panels, which work to keep the precum stains from showing through quite so much, even if they happen. Not a perfect solution, but it helps. Meanwhile I'm in a snug-fitting tee shirt and these liittle 30-inch waist jeans I bought after the loopy airport screening incident. I'm tryiing to make the test "tough" to see if I can make it through an ordinary work day without anything embarrassing hapening. I'm really "bombarding" myself with stuff that turns me on, and seeing how my body reacts.

Yesterday, with the green suit went prety smoothy in what I needed to do and I was wearing the same jeans. The standing up "urinal experience" was uneventful. I've discovered that the suits that fit lower and snugger are actually simpler in that regard than the suits that fit higher on the waist. I didn't really get into any significan staining issues from precum, in part perhaps because of the panel lining.

Today, I decided to make the test a bit "tougher" a little TYR with only a 26-inch waist. This suit stretches nicely, but, trust me, it is really, really tight fitting, and then I have those really snug-fitting jeans over. If I can make it through the day without significant staining, deal with the urinal, etc, I should be all set forthe physical on Thursday, in part because the suit I will be wearing there is a bit looser fitting, with the larger waist--not too loose, however.

I have been having a few issues with BPE, (google that for more info). I'm pretty certain that my doctor will want to do a prostate exam, aka a digital rectal exam. So I will have to drop the little maroon suit for all of this. This could still get interesting. I hope I am still able to maintain my "composure" through it all. There is lots of stuff going on here--the suit, the jeans, the digital exam...you can see why I remain just a bit apprehensive even with my confidence, overall.

I will report back this evening as to how the day went with the TYR. As you can tell by my writing, I'm feeling "quite good" down there right now, and it is fun for me to write this story with all the lucid details. I've really managed to set myself up for some interesting feelings and sensations. Think about this, guys, 64 years old, stll behaing and enjoying myself as much (or more) than when I was 14. I suspect some of you guys think that your interest and enthusiasm for tight-fitting swim briefs with somehow decline as you get older. Be assured, you are "stuck" with this for life. In retrospect, I'm delighted that I can still be as happy with my body and all the sensationsat 64 as I was at 14. ( I recall fooling around with this a little back then) Even better, the issues that bothered me at age about others accidentally "discovering" that I was enjoying myself so much are gone, and I can focus on the pure fun of it all, even in a situation of having to do an annual physical.

Enjoy and I will update you as to how TYE day went for me when I get home tonite. Meanwhile as I head off to work, that little TYP cupping my butt is certainly making it's presence known to me. It will keep reminding me that it is there all day long.

Sebbie

i just got a kick out of your article, being 65 myself, but not having that body you do with that small waist line. i am 6'1 and weigh about 210 lbs. i am a swimmer, thus i love speedos, it is great to love life and feel so alive and sexy wearing them. i play ice hockey twice a week and walk as well, but you must be a marathoner do triathalons for that physicue! i know what you mean about tsa as i just retired from a part time job with the airlines.

physicals are not fun for anyone, i remember a doctor once feeling up my balls as it seemed like an eternity to check for cancer, didn't care for it, but the next year i relaxed and enjoyed it! chuck
Old 07-30-2012, 09:12 PM

Default examinations

Never mind a physical myself - if there is something nasty to be found I want to know about it asap ( and I speak as having a friend whose op. for bowel cancer last year has unfortunately nevertheless left him with further untreatable growths as diagnosis was very late).

As for Sebbie I think he will just respond that his rowing machine does all he requires for fitness.
Old 07-31-2012, 02:51 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Byron
Never mind a physical myself - if there is something nasty to be found I want to know about it asap ( and I speak as having a friend whose op. for bowel cancer last year has unfortunately nevertheless left him with further untreatable growths as diagnosis was very late).

As for Sebbie I think he will just respond that his rowing machine does all he requires for fitness.

cancer is tough, had two uncles die of it, was a firefighter here for 33 years in quincy, mass. and with medicals we responded to , were at 72 % when i left 9 years ago and now have a friend dying of cervical cancer and is down to 80 pounds from 140, it is sad. i will say a prayer for your friend, chuck
Old 06-28-2013, 04:19 PM

Default Year later update

Update, 1 year later.

Physical today. I was my same Euro-Cut maroon clunb swim brief I wore a year ago. But this time I as asked to undress to my skivies.

My doctor, a female, seemed totally notally unconcerned about the suit. She was more interested in the compression Tee shirt I was wearing under another blue poly Tee. Turns out, the Compression shirt is an underarmor knockoff under the Starter label. Nike used to own Starter, but they sold them I think.

Did I mention that that my physician has taken up stationary rowing, so we discussed rowing techniques. I've had my influence.

Sebbie
Old 09-29-2013, 04:55 AM

Thumbs up DRE... The first time

I'm one of those guys with cancer in the males of my family. My first DRE was when I was 40'ish. I had been having delayed start on urination... a classic sign of prostatic enlargement. My doctor who was an older gentleman told me what he was going to do and also told me to expect some semen emission due to his rubbing around my prostate. He said that was quite normal for a young guy like me. He was right, but at least I wasn't embarrassed by the emission. ~ ~ ~ Subsequent DRE's were always apprehensive... shucks it was uncomfortable until I luckily was examined by a female doctor who told me to push out a little like I was taking a poo. ~ ~ ~ Worked like magic ~ ~ ~ A slick trick, don't you think?
Old 05-17-2014, 06:44 PM

Default annual physical

Sometimes I have to see my doctor as an extra checkup during the summer months. iwear two tone blue Speedo briefs under shorts with short sleeve shirt. My doctor is a woman. she and the nurses at her office are very good to me. Most of the time , during my exams, I'm allowed to keep my Speedo swim suit on, giving me a nice hard on, well encased in my swimsuit. Recently, I had to bare it all for an exam, including my favorite Speedo swim briefs. I love wearing them, feeling soft and snug on me. I'm in good shape, and in my early 40's. The nurse told me that i could stay in my blue speedo for a while, but will have to come off during the examination. My doctor started my exam, when it was time to bare it all. The nurse came in with a gown for me, as I blushed being only in my tight swim suit and now I have a boner too. I fumbled getting the drawstring uncovered, when the nurse said she will help me get my Speedo off. She was a lovely middle age lady and I liked her a lot, but wasn't ready to give up my Speedo. I accepted her help, knowing it wasn't going to be easy to get them off, especially with my hard on. My swim suit was well lined, keeping my erection very secure. She untied the draw string, then tugged at my waist band, front , sides and rear, giving me wedgies that felt so good. I stood facing her and my doctor, crossing my legs trying to cover my well outlined boner, as she firmly pulled and tugged my swim suit down. Slowly, the clinging Speedo came down past my waist just below my hips. Both her and the doctor, seemed to be enjoying my plight, the nurse liked stripping me bare, smiling, seeing me trying to keep them from coming off and whimpering like a little child. She had them peeled down like a bikini, with the dangling draw string. My erect dick was still snug and lower behind were still snug in the tight nylon swim suit. She stopped pulling on them for a few minutes, watching me squirm and wiggle from the feel of my Speedo coming off. The nurse then gently peeled it off my hard on, the feel of the white lycra lining sliding off my erection was beautiful. Seeing my hard dick fully exposed at attention was like second nature to them. Seeing my reactions as her nurse was getting off, She knew I was in very good health, but still had to check my genitals for any problems, that may be developing. I still wasn't ready to give up my snug Speedo, but feeling of it coming off was so nice. She then turned me around, bending me over and began tugging them off my behind. I squeezed my buns, feeling the still cling nylon slipping out of my crotch. I managed to keep my urge to ejaculate under control, as she made a few last pulls,my snug Speedo leg band came free of my crotch and balls unsecured from the last clinging white inner lining. I did let a quiet whimper as she got the tangled swim briefs down to my ankles. They both cheered"Finally Speedos off" My doctor said then "step out of it" with the nurse me to free my feet. I was naked baring it all,while she and her nurse completed my examination. I had a change boxer shorts putting them after My doctor finished with me, giving me a clean bill o f health. The nurse handed me the warm and damp Speedo swim suit saying "til the next time" I love wearing Speedo swimsuits even as underwear at times, especially when they are being stripped off me during my summertime Physicals.
Old 11-13-2014, 12:24 PM

All of you know I am still in the recovery process from prostate surgery. Yesterday I had my six month checkup, actually 9 months out from the surgery.

I'm Still working on getting my "manhood" back. I told my surgeon I was close to 5 inches now, but could still use a little "firming up" The conversation at that point got pretty funny.

The surgeon said. That doesn't tell me anything. How big are you non-erect? I said "only a couple inches, so five inches is quite an accomplishment given that I was unable to get an erection at all when you saw me 6 months ago"

The surgeon said."I see penises of all sizes. Sometimes very tiny guys wander in here and they are an amazing 6 inches, flaccid. Then some big dude who you think would have a giant penis has this tiny penis only a couple inches long. I just never know what to expect!"

I told him I had just read that the average erect penis size according to the most recent data is only 5.6 inches, so I was shooting for an inch more gain.

Then the conversation turned to the issue of whether I had a partner and how I was getting an erection. i think he wanted to know more than I was telling him I did not go into a lot of detail on this except to say that the techniques I employed when I was about 13 still seemed to work!

ROFL

Sebbie
Old 06-04-2016, 06:01 AM

Red face Summertime college full physical exam.

It was early may with college buddies, who love wearing their tight speedo swimsuits and snug spandex sports clothes. We were going to an all day sports outing one day, when two of my school friends and I, were told we had to report to the medical center to take physicals for upcoming fall sports season. We were taken to clinic, me still wearing my favorite snug cycling bibs and clinging light blue colored speedo swim briefs that fit so nicely. My two friends had snug spandex shorts and tight fitting Arena swim briefs underneath. We sat in the waiting room, filling out forms, when all three of us were called into the examination room. It was a very spacious area with a lot of fancy medical equipment. The nurses and doctors were very nice to us, as the nurse collected our paperwork, then being told by another nurse that we will be examined one at a time, doing the preliminaries of our physicals. It will take most of the morning for us, as this will be a full physical exam. As we waited again the examination room, my friends said they weren't ready to give up their spandex or speedos yet including me,as we were all getting very sexually excited now, when my first friend was called over to the privacy curtained section. The nurse said, he will have to strip naked, then put on a gown, that opened in the back. Seeing him in his spandex shorts outlining his tight swim briefs, the nurse said" We will help you undress". He was blushing with a full erection very snug and secure asking to keep his speedo on, but to no avail. The privacy curtain surrounding him was then closed, as my other college classmate and I waited outside the enclosed curtained area, hearing him whine and whimper like a little boy, while the nurse pulled off his white polo shirt, then peeling down the clinging spandex shorts. Our anxiety and sexual excitement was very high now seeing his kicking feet, beneath the curtain,then seeing the tight spandex shorts being pulled down to his ankles by the nurse. Now the fun began for him, not wanting to give up his tight speedo swim briefs, when told to hold still by the nurse. Suddenly a very beautiful lady doctor came into the exam room, asking the nurse if he is ready yet. Wow! what a sight, she peeked behind the curtain, now partially opened and us seeing his now exposed upper behind,dangling draw string, but his hard penis was still encased in his speedo. He didn't want to take it off, but to no avail after a lot of playful resisting, the nurse got his fully erect penis unsnugged. out it came standing at attention, then more squirming when soon his speedo was off and finally naked. The nurse then helped him into the big gown that tied up in the back,looking like tent city underneath, as the lovely lady doctor began doing his physical examination. Soon the other nurse came into the examination room, then escorted me to the other side, also with a large privacy curtain. Now it was my turn to bare it all, as she closed the privacy curtain.saying "Everything off, all spandex and speedos come off. I just stood trying to cover up my well outlined erection, feeling snug and secure under spandex cycling bibs with a long front zipper and shoulder straps that fastened to bib front with snaps. She said my outfit was very sexy, but it all has to come off now. My other classmate was then taken another examination section, while our first friend was still naked and being examined by the lovely doctor. The nurse with me let me stay in spandex outfit for a short time longer, while she did the preliminaries, taking my blood pressure, weighing and measuring my soon to be naked body. Now my time had come, when like the other nurse, said she will help strip off the spandex bibs and whatever I'm wearing underneath. The nurse with me did say for me not to be embarrassed having an erection, it's a normal happening during a a male physical exam, especially wearing that snug spandex outfit. I could hear my other classmate "ooh and oh no", as his spandex and speedo were stripped off. I was now told "Okay, take off your sneakers and socks." Soon the long front zipper was slowly opened by her, then the shoulder straps and bib were unfastened on my cycle bibs, as I stood still blushing with my legs squeezed tightly, as the unzipped and unfastened shoulder straps and bib fell away from my upper torso. She then said "raise your arms up" as my white summer shirt was pulled off. I was beginning to enjoy her undressing me, but still wanted keep my tight speedo on, childishly resisting, as she firmly pulled and tugged my snug cycle bibs down and off, showing the tightly clinging light blue speedo swim briefs pressing in my behind and well outlining my fully erect penis. The feeling of my bibs slowly coming off really tickled,as she managed to free my feet and ankle from the unsnapped and unzipped rolled down cycle bibs. She then stopped a few minutes, letting me squirm and plead for my clinging speedo swim briefs. The nurse just says"speedo comes off too and no matter how long it takes, I,ll have them off and you changed into the gown. She gently reached under the speedo waistband,exposing and untying the drawstrings, then slowly turning me around a few times, trying to loosen the waistband. I could feel her soft hands gently, yet firmly pulling and tugging it below my waist. The feeling was so beautiful as clinging tight blue lycra nylon would slowly slip lower and lower below my hips, closer and closer to to my erection, still snug and secure in my clinging speedo. The nurse was enjoying getting all my spandex and speedo off,readying me for a full physical. After she continued pulling them down, my moment of truth would come, when she gently stretched the clinging blue lycra away, then peeling it off my full erection, I tried to keep it from slipping out, but to no avail. The nurse then turned me around bent me over, peeling the blue speedo off my behind. The feel of her soft warm hands, the clinging blue speedo slowly slipping out of my crotch really tickled, as I still playfully resisted, like a little boy trying to stop her from getting it off. I could feel the clinging leg bands stretch then slip off my balls and out of my crotch with my exposed erect penis bouncing, then letting out a quiet yelp as she worked it down my legs, then freeing my kicking feet from tangled blue speedo. Finally she has me naked,helping me put on the awful gown, when I saw my other classmate standing in the main examination room completely naked and still erect after their physicals. They wanted to put their spandex and speedo swimsuits back on, but were told the we would be wearing boxers and baggy shorts once the lovely doctor finishes my physical. Soon after a long morning getting our full physicals, my two classmates and I got a clean bill of health for next fall sports season, but felt bad not being allowed to wear our sports outfits and speedos for the rest of the day, yet really liked being with the lovely lady doctor and nurses getting us out of our favorite spandex and speedo swimsuits. Wearing snug spandex and especially speedo swimsuits for our physicals, made our medical plights go a lot easier. it was worth it!
Old 06-04-2016, 06:01 AM

Red face Summertime college full physical exam.

It was early may with college buddies, who love wearing their tight speedo swimsuits and snug spandex sports clothes. We were going to an all day sports outing one day, when two of my school friends and I, were told we had to report to the medical center to take physicals for upcoming fall sports season. We were taken to clinic, me still wearing my favorite snug cycling bibs and clinging light blue colored speedo swim briefs that fit so nicely. My two friends had snug spandex shorts and tight fitting Arena swim briefs underneath. We sat in the waiting room, filling out forms, when all three of us were called into the examination room. It was a very spacious area with a lot of fancy medical equipment. The nurses and doctors were very nice to us, as the nurse collected our paperwork, then being told by another nurse that we will be examined one at a time, doing the preliminaries of our physicals. It will take most of the morning for us, as this will be a full physical exam. As we waited again the examination room, my friends said they weren't ready to give up their spandex or speedos yet including me,as we were all getting very sexually excited now, when my first friend was called over to the privacy curtained section. The nurse said, he will have to strip naked, then put on a gown, that opened in the back. Seeing him in his spandex shorts outlining his tight swim briefs, the nurse said" We will help you undress". He was blushing with a full erection very snug and secure asking to keep his speedo on, but to no avail. The privacy curtain surrounding him was then closed, as my other college classmate and I waited outside the enclosed curtained area, hearing him whine and whimper like a little boy, while the nurse pulled off his white polo shirt, then peeling down the clinging spandex shorts. Our anxiety and sexual excitement was very high now seeing his kicking feet, beneath the curtain,then seeing the tight spandex shorts being pulled down to his ankles by the nurse. Now the fun began for him, not wanting to give up his tight speedo swim briefs, when told to hold still by the nurse. Suddenly a very beautiful lady doctor came into the exam room, asking the nurse if he is ready yet. Wow! what a sight, she peeked behind the curtain, now partially opened and us seeing his now exposed upper behind,dangling draw string, but his hard penis was still encased in his speedo. He didn't want to take it off, but to no avail after a lot of playful resisting, the nurse got his fully erect penis unsnugged. out it came standing at attention, then more squirming when soon his speedo was off and finally naked. The nurse then helped him into the big gown that tied up in the back,looking like tent city underneath, as the lovely lady doctor began doing his physical examination. Soon the other nurse came into the examination room, then escorted me to the other side, also with a large privacy curtain. Now it was my turn to bare it all, as she closed the privacy curtain.saying "Everything off, all spandex and speedos come off. I just stood trying to cover up my well outlined erection, feeling snug and secure under spandex cycling bibs with a long front zipper and shoulder straps that fastened to bib front with snaps. She said my outfit was very sexy, but it all has to come off now. My other classmate was then taken another examination section, while our first friend was still naked and being examined by the lovely doctor. The nurse with me let me stay in spandex outfit for a short time longer, while she did the preliminaries, taking my blood pressure, weighing and measuring my soon to be naked body. Now my time had come, when like the other nurse, said she will help strip off the spandex bibs and whatever I'm wearing underneath. The nurse with me did say for me not to be embarrassed having an erection, it's a normal happening during a a male physical exam, especially wearing that snug spandex outfit. I could hear my other classmate "ooh and oh no", as his spandex and speedo were stripped off. I was now told "Okay, take off your sneakers and socks." Soon the long front zipper was slowly opened by her, then the shoulder straps and bib were unfastened on my cycle bibs, as I stood still blushing with my legs squeezed tightly, as the unzipped and unfastened shoulder straps and bib fell away from my upper torso. She then said "raise your arms up" as my white summer shirt was pulled off. I was beginning to enjoy her undressing me, but still wanted keep my tight speedo on, childishly resisting, as she firmly pulled and tugged my snug cycle bibs down and off, showing the tightly clinging light blue speedo swim briefs pressing in my behind and well outlining my fully erect penis. The feeling of my bibs slowly coming off really tickled,as she managed to free my feet and ankle from the unsnapped and unzipped rolled down cycle bibs. She then stopped a few minutes, letting me squirm and plead for my clinging speedo swim briefs. The nurse just says"speedo comes off too and no matter how long it takes, I,ll have them off and you changed into the gown. She gently reached under the speedo waistband,exposing and untying the drawstrings, then slowly turning me around a few times, trying to loosen the waistband. I could feel her soft hands gently, yet firmly pulling and tugging it below my waist. The feeling was so beautiful as clinging tight blue lycra nylon would slowly slip lower and lower below my hips, closer and closer to to my erection, still snug and secure in my clinging speedo. The nurse was enjoying getting all my spandex and speedo off,readying me for a full physical. After she continued pulling them down, my moment of truth would come, when she gently stretched the clinging blue lycra away, then peeling it off my full erection, I tried to keep it from slipping out, but to no avail. The nurse then turned me around bent me over, peeling the blue speedo off my behind. The feel of her soft warm hands, the clinging blue speedo slowly slipping out of my crotch really tickled, as I still playfully resisted, like a little boy trying to stop her from getting it off. I could feel the clinging leg bands stretch then slip off my balls and out of my crotch with my exposed erect penis bouncing, then letting out a quiet yelp as she worked it down my legs, then freeing my kicking feet from tangled blue speedo. Finally she has me naked,helping me put on the awful gown, when I saw my other classmate standing in the main examination room completely naked and still erect after their physicals. They wanted to put their spandex and speedo swimsuits back on, but were told the we would be wearing boxers and baggy shorts once the lovely doctor finishes my physical. Soon after a long morning getting our full physicals, my two classmates and I got a clean bill of health for next fall sports season, but felt bad not being allowed to wear our sports outfits and speedos for the rest of the day, yet really liked being with the lovely lady doctor and nurses getting us out of our favorite spandex and speedo swimsuits. Wearing snug spandex and especially speedo swimsuits for our physicals, made our medical plights go a lot easier. it was worth it!