Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-29-2017, 11:28 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by swim suit eddie
I really like wearing speedo swim brief and keeping them on as long as possible. After a nice afternoon swimming, I'll head to the showers and dressing rooms. When showering, the feel of the warm shower water and the tight wet speedo swim briefs slowly coming down, as I peel them off feels so good, especially dropping down to my ankles once my tight wet speedos are unsnugged and below my waist and now I'm nude in the shower. Other times wearing speedos is during the warm summer months under shorts. At the end of the day when at night, getting ready for bed, it takes a little more time and enjoyable effort stripping off the soft snug speedos, especially when hard underneath. Soon all my male assets are unspeedoed, exposed and free. I'm now nude and ready for pjs, but do miss the snug and secure feeling in speedos.
Why bother with the PJ's? Wouldn't yoou be more comfortable if you just stayed nude while you slept?
Old 03-29-2017, 11:39 PM

Red face nude or speedo

The only reason for wearing the pjs, young kiddies are at home and we have to be dressed when they are around the bed rooms and bathrooms. There have been a few warm nights, Iv'e been able to sleep in the nude after my speedo swim suit is off.
Old 04-01-2017, 07:57 AM

I love to wear speedos and other lycra gear but I also love to go nude whenever I get the chance.
Old 04-01-2017, 08:08 AM

Definitely not nude for me. I prefer the feel of a fabric rather than a breeze! And I've never been much of an exhibitionist.
Old 04-11-2017, 10:23 AM

There isn't any nude beaches where I live, but I do seek them out when I go on vacations. I enjoy the freedom, showing my tan lines, being with friends, and meeting new friends on the beach.
Otherwise I'm in a speedo at the gym pool, waterpark, etc. I have worn light colored speedos which is almost like going nude. Last summer my gf bought me a white speedo with a seam in the back for our Vegas trip. It was totally see through. We loved the looks and comments.
Old 04-20-2017, 06:27 PM

My wife and I were at an Austrian spa about 18months ago where in the main pool area I wore a very brief speedo then went nude in the sauna area as did my wife. I got the bug; nude for me where possible and my wife is up for it also. Hoping to get away to another European nudist spa this year.
Old 04-20-2017, 08:03 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Smile

I have been exploring nudism for the past couple of years now. When I am able to attend a nudist social event or a nude beach, I will go nude.

In non-nudist situations or venues, though, I wear my normal swimwear. As my handle suggests, Swim Jammers are my attire of choice.
Old 04-22-2017, 11:24 AM
Speedo Member

Default Blame the Victorians

Until then, men swam without bathing costumes.
Old 07-24-2017, 11:16 AM

Default More nude time at home

Took grandson home to his mother on Friday and son's girlfriend was at work Saturday. Told my son that I would be swimming and sunning without a suit and might only be in a towel in the house before and after when he and my wife were the only ones at home. Got some nude swimming and sunning in and intend to do this regularly now.
Old 08-03-2017, 12:23 PM
Speedo Member

I'm usually nude inside my house or when using the backyard. Unless the neighbor's kids come over and then I wear the "Kiniki Tan Through Swim Micro".
https://www.kiniki.com/search?q=tan+through+swim+micro
Attached Images
File Type: jpg Brief next to pool.jpg (67.9 KB, 58 views)