Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 12-15-2015, 05:00 AM

I love to wear swimsuits so whenever there would be a trip with my friends, we always have this kind of enjoyment.

Last time, We’d be spending our days relaxing, swimming, and beach hopping with most attractive beachwear “Swimsuit”.

Mostly the people hate for swimsuits shopping but from a long time I was looking for the attractive swimsuit and finally I got it from http://www.vidasoleil.com/

You will get the swimsuits for everyone whether she will be of 30’s or 50’s.
Old 12-16-2015, 11:39 AM

Yah but where is the stuff for guys, who are 99 percent of the members of this site?
Old 12-16-2015, 01:30 PM

Default Making your workout zing

Making your workout zing

I’ve been thinking a lot lately about the issues a lot of guys have in sustaining a workout and exercise program over a long period of time. We are talking years, not merely a few weeks or even months, but rather, thinking up strategies that make the program sustainable over much longer periods.
As many of you know, a lot of the exercise routines, especially those that are aerobic and conditioning in nature, tend to require lengthy periods of time, often periods of a half hour or more. This can get rather boring if you don’t have some ways to keep your mind occupied during the long workouts.

I think all of you have pretty well figured out that I am not a swimmer, despite my love of swim briefs. Mostly I do stationary rowing and stationary bike riding. I’ve learned that two things are essential for sustaining good workouts over the long term. The first is a good TV show to watch, but the second is having the right clothing available for the workout, and for me this varies for me not only day by day but also by the season of the year, with more clothing in the winter months.

I would like to think that swim briefs make good workout clothing for my routines, but, try as I might. I have never gotten just a swim brief to work very well. In either the rowing or biking routine, I find that I want something that comes farther down on my legs. Depending on the season, this usually means one of the following:

1. Stretch compression shorts that are sold as an athletic undergarment, or even as athletic underwear for daily wear. Normally these are not supposed to be appropriate as an outer garment, though I sometimes ending up using them this way

2. Jammers designed for swimmers from the major manufacturers such as Speedo and Tyr

3. Stretchy designer workout shorts designed to be worn as an outer garment in a public gym

4. Pants designed as part of a football player

5. Running tights. Some I have do have a fly and are designed to be worn under loose-fitting shorts but others do not

6. Wrestling singlets with a combined top and bottom.

7. Full cotton Sweatpants and Sweatshirts 9the most boring of the options)

I tend to alternate these, in part based on season, but also in part based on exactly how horny I am feeling on any given days. On some days I am drawn to wearing something that fits really snug and tight, but on other days not quite so much. You can somewhat gauge my degree of horniness based on what you see me wearing on any given day!

For me, all of these require wearing at least something underneath. I could use a swim brief, but somehow that has never worked that well. I’ve always enjoyed wearing tighty whiteys too, and I do like to have another layer on my butt when I am working out. But I truly love the fit and fel of a good, snug strap, sometimes with a hard cup but sometimes not. The strap often ends up OVER the tighty whiteys, but under whatever else I am wearing that way. I have long found that my workout proceeds faster when my entire groin area is fully activated in the process. Part of what is going on here is that if my groin area is happy, then I am happy working out, and the happier my groin area is, the more involved I will be in getting a good workout.

I usually also wear a compression tee as a top, short sleeved in the summer, and long-sleeved in the winter months. If friends unexpectedly show up at the door while I am working out, I am fully covered.

The right workout wear can really help sustain your workouts over a long period of time. Looking good in the workout wear becomes part of the goal in doing the workout. Part of what works for me is that I can do my work out in 30-minute increments as I have all the gym equipment in my house, and I do not have to make a special trip to go out to the gym (or pool). Then I have this great collection of workout wear with something different to try most every day and check out to see how my groin will respond to each possibility on each day. This becomes part of the workout fun for me.

Sebbie
Old 12-26-2015, 12:46 PM

Default Nylon swimwear

I have been watching with some interest the discussions here about old school nylon swim briefs, and in particular the discussions related to how they felt and what they revealed about the male anatomy, especially when wet. Compared with modern snug-fitting briefs, these old school nylon briefs fit rather loosely. Some guys have always seemed to think that in terms of being modest, looser garments are always better, which would lead them possibly into all-nylon swimwear as opposed to Lycra briefs.

Another discussion I have been watching with some considerable interest is the one related to wearing a so-called “swimmer’s strap” under a swim brief and the so-called ups and downs of that. Of course, this almost invariably leads to yet another discussion relating to the idea of using a strap under all nylon swimwear to provide some support missing with the nylon but automatically there with Lycra in a brief or jammer suit.

A third discussion I have been watching relates to the potential renewed popularity of old school short leg nylon shorts for running and what is currently happening on that scene.

I love to shop the off-price clothing retailers, particularly during the holiday season. I was finding some items for some “self gifting” out at Gabriel’s, what I call an off-price, off-price clothing retailer ( usually half price or less than the better-known T.J. Max or Burlington although all of them sell stuff that did not sell at Macys and other full-price department stores). I was actually looking to pick up a pair of skinny jeans I thought I might like that I had spotted but not purchased on an earlier shopping trip. It takes a while to sort through the merchandise at Gabriel’s. Often there are one-of-a-kind items just thrown together on racks with other one-of-a-kind items. In digging through all of this, I spotted something interesting, what appeared to me a pair of old-school short-leg nylon running shorts in solid navy blue. For $3.49 I knew I had to add them to my collection of interesting things to wear.

So, I gift myself at Christmas, and the first thing I notice is the white decal logo, that says “World Wide Aquatics”. Ah hah! These were not intended as running shorts at all but as all-nylon swimwear, even though they have the standard runners’ cut and shape on the sides. Here is the logo:

http://www.sebringsil.com/world2.jpg

Inside, is an all nylon support brief made of the exact same material as the outside. Smooth and silky. This is starting to look like it could be fun.

Many of you who have followed me know that I had prostate surgery nearly 2 years ago, and since then I have been very slowly but steadily rebuilding my ability to get a firm hard-on. Not to worry! I pulled these shorts on and I almost immediately had a nice firm hard-on underway. Maybe I have accidentally discovered a new medical treatment here. OK, so building an erection is partly physical but also partly psychological. My body tells me how it feels about the particular situation is confronting, not my mind. If my body likes the situation it finds itself in, it will let me know, and sometimes in a hurry! I’ve become an expert in creating these uncomfortable situations for pleasure as I experimented with ideas over the years, and I always hope that other guys will take full advantage of what I have learned in their own life experiences.

I’ve always thought that this is the part about male sexuality that often drives guys bananas. Just when you think your arousal mechanism is fast asleep, it sometimes perks up to attention and often lightning fast. I’ve actually been using the items in my swimwear collection as therapy and as rehab aids post prostate surgery. I’m too embarrassed to tell my urologist exactly what I am up to in this regard (he keeps asking me what happens when I am with a woman, and I keep trying to walk around the subject, but then he has this puzzled look on his face as to how I seem to know exactly where I am in the rehab process!) This is nothing short hilarious, if you stop and think about it.

Anyhow, in the ongoing discussion of swimmer’s jocks, the thought occurred to me that it is under the nylon swimsuits that a nice snug strap really makes a whole lot of sense, in part to provide support but also to keep you modest once your thin nylon suit gets wet. On this suit, the inside navy support brief provides a double layer of navy blue, but the suit without the brief would be quite transparent, and without a strap would probably clearly outline your anatomy too when the suit is wet. Depending on your particular tastes in self-pleasuring, you can try this either with the strap or just inside the slick nylon liner. I’ve had good success both ways. For those of you who enjoy doing this in a standard swim brief (not that there are any of you reading this here!), the all-nylon provides an interesting alternative and a different feel from the Lycra. I recommend trying this as a change of pace from how you normally play with yourself for pleasure. I think you will find the slick nylon fun, almost like a lube but without the messiness.

How does this old-school suit look on an old-school body? Well, here is a photo. I actually had a full size strap on underneath when I snapped this photo, and the suit has a high enough rise to cover all of this. You can see the cut here.

http://www.sebringsil.com/world1.jpg

I did some digging on World Wide Aquatics on the Web. This appears to have at one time been a Florida based retailer of swimwear and athletic clothing, but apparently has gone out of business, and the Web site address is up for sale. So I might have found a unique item to own and add to the collection.

Oh, and I did buy the jeans too. They are skinny-cut jeans of the Denizen brand name, which was a short-lived Levis brand they sold at Discount department stores mainly at Target. Hmmm, these are snugger in the legs than a standard pair of Levis 511’s and have some Lycra mixed in the denim, so they stretch. These are 32 W and I normally wear a 31 W in skinny jeans, but I’m glad they didn’t have a 31 W as these fit quite snug around the waist. And goodness, they fit snug in the butt and thighs. They feel almost like an old school pair of skinny jeans like I loved in the 1960s. I need to cool down a bit. If I keep thinking about this, I fear that I am going to end up with another hard-on. That could get messy, and I’ve got stuff to do today where one of these accidental hard-ons (or is it hard’s on?) could be a problem!

I hope you enjoyed my adventure. Usually I find only one interesting item per shopping trip but this time I found several items. The interesting cotton-Lycra underwear I found was neat too. I sincerely hope that all of you have the opportunity to enjoy yourselves as much as I find pleasure in so doing. If you are still a little bit squeamish or feel a little embarrassed about admitting to yourself that your body might like some of these ideas and that they might prove to be quite enjoyable, I would encourage you to dive right in. What works for you might not be the same as what works for me, and part of the fun is going on this never-ending journey to identify exactly what works for you as an individual person. I can almost guarantee that you will learn things about yourself and your body that you did not know before. And, unlike me, if you are in a relationship or contemplating a relationship, your journey can be an interesting place to visit for your partner as well.

Sebbie
Old 12-28-2015, 03:41 PM

I have a big dresser drawer right at bedside stuffed with straps of all sorts of shapes and sizes, some with cups and some without. The cups are of all different shapes and sizes too, some made for the young guys and some for the bigger fellows. This has always made for some interesting fun. Depending on the size of the cup, some can keep you quite confined while others not so much. The predicament this makes is that with the quite confining cups, there is almost no room to expand, and your body immediately recognizes that this could become a difficult situation to deal with in a hurry, to say the least as your body senses the hard cup is there and just barely touching.

But, enough of the playing around inside a hard cup stuff for now. I have another drawer filled with swimwear and thongs of various shapes and sizes, equally handy at bedside. The items in this drawer were all purchased for one purpose and for one purpose only: At some level I thought that each of the items could make me horny in a hurry, which is pretty much true.

These collections of mine have grown in size over a lifetime, and it is always interesting to dig down deep in the drawers to see exactly what I have stashed away.

With respect to the straps, one thing that I have noticed is that even heavy elastic bands do not last forever. In particular, leg straps tend to stretch out and no longer provide the necessary snugness for the pouch. It is the leg straps not the waistbands that usually lose their elasticities. But, I have learned how to repair some of these. Yesterday I repaired a little Futuro swimmers’ strap that fit fine except that the leg straps were about twice as long as they should have been, I’ve learned to not cut the leg straps from their moorings on the waist band or pouch, but instead cut them right in the middle and then overlay the two pieces by the amount I need to shorten the strap and sew them back together double over a section. I have a Zig Zag sewing machine that works well, but if necessary you could use a needle and thread.

I sometimes get a little aroused just working with the sewing machine. I know the strap is going to snug up some with shorter leg bands, but I never know exactly how the repair is going to fit until actually try on the repaired strap. The repair yesterday worked well, restoring the function of the strap to more like it was when new. With much shorter leg bands the pouch fits much more snuggly, which feels much nicer if you know what I mean. My entire groin area gets more sensitive to situation at hand which I always enjoy immensely too. Swimsuits are nice, but there is really not much better than a nice snug, properly-fitting strap for sure!

I run into the same problem with some ancient thongs I have. Thongs and straps in many ways are similar, aside from the obvious differences. I realize there are thong-back straps out there and I have been known to create these on my own by removing one leg band and reconnecting the other leg band to the center rear of the waistband.

Thongs are really fun, once you get into them. A lot of guys are apprehensive about having an elastic cord or even a band cutting snuggly between their glutes. I would respond to these guys by saying that the apprehension is actually a good thing not a bad thing. I learned a long tome ago that no two thongs are alike in terms of how they fit and feel and you will never know what you have until you actually try it on. The rear can be a nearly inch wide band, a narrow ¼ inch wide flat elastic band, or even a round elastic cord. Interestingly, I’ve found that the most fun thongs to wear are neither the ones with the wide bands nor the round cords but rather the ones with the narrow elastic bands. I haven’t figured out exactly why this is true, but I have some thongs of that sort that I really enjoy wearing in all sorts of ways. The narrow bands cut deeply between the glutes, which feels a more than a touch uncomfortable at first, but then suddenly explodes into the most wonderful of bodily sensations.

The backs of old thongs tend to stretch out as they age, making them less fun to wear, but I have taken to shortening these and snugging everything up using my sewing machine in much the same way I have doing with the straps.

Part of the fun here is trying on the thongs of various shapes, sizes and fits, and then evaluating each in terms of feel. I have a few thongs that almost invariably send me over the top. If for whatever reason you have not tried this, you need to. You are missing out on something that is really fun to do.

In cool weather like now I tend to wear flannel sleeping pants and a tee shirt, but over something tighter and snugger. Last night, I chose just a cotton thong with a wide band back. I crawled into bed thinking that this combination was going to be warm but not that erotic. I went to sleep and didn’t awake until nearly 6 AM. You all know I have been struggling with getting my erections back to some semblance of normal since prostate surgery coming up on 2 years ago. But I woke up this morning and I felt quite turgid down there, and the thong was tugging away at me in the rear too. I checked, and I had managed to produce a very nice gooey half-dollar-sized precum spot inside the pouch of the thong. This is great for my rehab! I am always feeling the best when I am offloading precum.

Finally, I wanted to report on the Denizen skinny jeans I bought myself as a Christmas present. I wore them yesterday. I love the fit and feel, which is very different from a Levis 511 or even 510. These are a classic tight-fitting jean in the butt and groin, with quite skinny legs too. I wore tighty whiteys yesterday, but these would be really fun with either a thong or a strap under.

All for now!

Sebbie

Last edited by sebbie : 12-28-2015 at 07:11 PM.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:03 PM

Default Spending the Night in a Cup

Preface

I wrote the initial version of this story starting maybe as early as 1995. It has been on my sebringsil.com Web site in various forms since then. This has always been one of my favorite writings. What has changed since it was originally written is the brands of straps and cups available. The underWWWear Web site and alt.support.jockstrap newsgroup sites are long gone, too. This is a bit of a trip back in how guys interested in discussing male fetish and masturbation issues interacted on the Internet in the “olden days.” Another thing that has changed is you can no longer find an assortment of straps and cups to experiment with at local discount houses. Wal mart now carries but one option and that one in my mind is not very good for my kind of “recreational” use. The big mall sporting goods stores carry a bit better selection, but nowadays this is a place for the on-line retailers.

This was one of my posts on an AOL FTP account. At one point, some other AOL user complained that it was just way too explicit to be posted there and AOL forced me to remove it. But then, soon thereafter, AOL quit providing personal disk space for HTM files at all. In retrospect, this is quite mild stuff compared with the X-rated videos etc. that anyone can readily bring up on the Internet without restrictions. In rereading this today, I can easily see that my views on a lot of things haven’t changed. I hope you enjoy reading this, partly as a step back in time still with the theme of learning how to enjoy yourself to the fullest while not assuming any risks (aside from answering embarrassing questions related to why you own a drawer full of straps!

........Continues
Old 12-30-2015, 12:09 PM

Part 1

This story is intended primarily for those men who are not involved in an intimate relationship with another person. It is also intended for men who at times must spend a considerable amount of time away from their partner. Just because an individual is not involved with another person does not mean that a person is asexual, and is somehow doomed to never experience the interesting sexual sensations that their bodies are capable of producing. Indeed, many men living under such conditions could actually be experiencing a great deal more fun than their counterparts that are involved in intimate relationships. You may understand why this could be possible as the story proceeds.

Most men learn how to masturbate under very unfortunate set of circumstances. What is learned in our youth is very interesting-- masturbation is at once extraordinary fun, but somehow evil and something that any real man should be ashamed of. Thus, while most men enjoy masturbation immensely (Authors of a few sex manuals I have read argue that for many men, the orgasms are even stronger than those involved in heterosexual intercourse), they soon learn that in order not to be "discovered," they must complete the act from arousal to orgasm very quickly--perhaps in the space of a few minutes, likely in the bathroom, if possible; and perish the thought of having sheets and pajamas covered with ejaculate.

What's a fella to do after ejaculating in bed? Turn the light on to get up, clean up, and change pajamas? This will likely attract attention from whoever else is in the room or house, whether that be a roommate, a parent or another family member. The message is quickly learned that while masturbation (even involuntary masturbation from wet dreams) is a great deal of fun, the feeling of cold ejaculate for the rest of the night on the pajama leg is not fun, but must be endured to avoid being embarrassed by being "discovered." It's either that or a quickie masturbation session in he bathroom, all the time hoping that no one breaks in to ask why you are taking so long.

And it gets no better as men get older and move away from home. I routinely visit with college students over e-mail who are absolutely terrified of the thought that somehow their roommate or another male friend might discover that they masturbate. I'm not sure what the social signals are here--perhaps that any male who masturbates is somehow unable to form a relationship with a woman? Perhaps this means a person is gay? Why the extreme embarrassment about masturbation even among college students who brag about their other sexual conquests is unclear.

Whatever society is saying here is badly messed up. Masturbation is no sign of weakness, sexual preference, or anything else. Sure, gays masturbate, but virtually every other healthy male masturbates sometimes regardless of their sexual orientation, most throughout their lives.

Nearly every male thinks he does it more than he "should" as if there was some sort of nature-limited allocation. Occasionally, a man might not masturbate regularly if he is in a relationship in which he engages in partner sex so frequently that he lacks the energy do it any other time. Even here it gets confusing, because many forms of partner sex involve mutual masturbation or activities very similar to masturbation. After all, what is foreplay but a form of mutual masturbation? In addition, my hunch is that for most men, masturbation as a form of sexual play occurs far later into life than many people realize.

The problem, of course, is that like most other forms of sexual activity, masturbation is a great deal more fun if it can be taken slowly, with each sensation enjoyed for what it is, and with no concern for being discovered. Furthermore, unlearning the quickie techniques learned in childhood can not only be fun, but even ultimately enhance one's sex life should one get involved in an intimate relationship. Like other forms of sexual activity, it's important to introduce variety in masturbation. Part of the fun of sexuality is the unexpected; the unknown. With this background on masturbation, my story begins about spending a night in a jockstrap.

Before describing a technique employing a hard-cup jock strap, let me first say that I am a big proponent of sexual activities that are not dangerous and do no harm to anyone, and do not transmit disease. If they do not even require a partner, all the better. The approach I suggest here earns an A on all counts.

.............I still think about the same issues as outlined above, in particularly the issues created by being a horny young male with only limited access to privacy, such as dropping in unexpectedly on your college roommate in your dorm room while he is enjoying himself at a time he thought would be private. Growing up, I cherished the times and places I knew would be private, and enjoyed these moments immensely. Continued.
Old 12-30-2015, 12:30 PM

Part 2

The internet is abuzz with discussions related to jock straps--A whole news group alt.support.jock-strap is devoted to it. This newsgroup does not exist because of widespread interest in what needs to be worn to protect oneself during contact sports--there is obviously something with sexual overtones going on here. In describing the following technique, I am indebted to one of my e-mail newsgroup contacts, who provided me with some ideas I had not thought of, but I have added some additional ideas of my own that seem to work for me.

[Ahhh...the olden days of newsgroups that were early versions of a chat room but not in real time]

Most men, when they think of sexual feelings, tend to identify with the pleasant sensations obtained from stroking the penis, particularly the underside of the head, or the area technically called the frenulum (Has it occurred to everyone that there is a biological reason why nature made that particular spot is so ultra-sensitive? e-mail me and I will explain my theory on that further). But the entire groin area is one giant erogenous zone, including little recognized places such as the inner thighs, and in particular, the area between the scrotum or anus.

[even back then, I was perineum-focused...At this point I was just discovering exactly where my body was most sexually sensitive. I discovered something new and often memorable nearly every day, and of course had to write it down to see if the other newsgroup members already were aware of the same thing. I was experimenting and learning new things every day about the sexually sensitive or erotic areas in my body. I started researching all of this further and quickly discovered that medically the perineum area is a tiny point where a large bunch of nerve endings terminate, different from but not that dissimilar to the frenulum and even the entire head of the penis. As such, this is another bodily area that always wants to be touched, fondled and otherwise played with to stimulate erotic feelings. I started to be concerned that a lot of guys have never gone through this step-by-step bodily exploration process in the manner in which I was doing, and further, that what I was discovering in my solo experiments could be useful knowledge to bring into a relationship with a partner of either sex. What does this all have to do with cups and straps, anyway? Well, keep reading!]

Thus, any article of clothing that comes into contact with any of these areas is capable of introducing sensations, some perceived as being clearly sexual, others not, and still others in a strange halfway region that depends on the particular situation. Most men have trouble interpreting signals in this latter category. What goes on at the underWWWear site frequently reflects men's interest in the sensations that are not clearly sexual but are not clearly non-sexual either. Most of these sensations are pleasant, but some are interpreted by the brain as being more nearly sexual than others. Is the simple act of putting on a tight fitting pair of underwear sexual or not? I suppose that depends on how the individual interprets the tactile signals. The underWWWear site has served an important function in showing that there are a lot of men, regardless of orientation, who are not certain what to make of all this. However, if you interpret a sensation to be sexual, then for you it undoubtedly is.

Jock straps are of interest because they are the one article of clothing (underwear) that by design and purpose, fit very tight to the groin, perhaps tighter than any other garment. But as the underWWWear site suggests there is also a good deal of quasi-sexual interest in brief and thong swimwear, cycling and compression shorts that contain spandex and the like. (I'm still trying to figure out loose-fitting "boxerpeople"in this regard. Something similar must be going on based on their observed behavior--perhaps some of you could clue me in on the details of how you interpret the tactile signals from loose fitting boxers. I don't mean to demean my friends who wear boxers, its just that the tactile signals appear to me to be less clear)

........Continued
Old 12-30-2015, 12:33 PM

Part 3

Now for the fun part. Actually, you may or may not find this activity fun depending on your mindset. But bear with me. As is widely recognized, the sex organs of a man's body go through a number of erection cycles during the night, some of which may ultimately lead to an unintended orgasm or wet dream. Because of the pressure, any article of clothing that fits tightly to any part of the groin area, (including but not limited to the penis and scrotum} will tend to produce new and perhaps interesting and unanticipated sensations as these arousal cycles proceed. The brain may interpret many of these sensations as providing a great deal of fun (or it may simply interpret them as simply wearing uncomfortable clothing!)

More than a few men enjoy wearing jockstraps as sleepwear. Others who interpret the tactile signals differently (and they have every right to. It's their brain!) describe the sensations in very non-sexual terms--simply as uncomfortable. There appear to be two categories of men: those that prefer loose-fitting clothing and those who enjoy tight fitting clothing as sleepwear. I clearly fall into the latter group. (I also suspect that the loose-fitting group are big on masturbating quickly, focusing almost exclusively on the penis, but that is another arguable story/theory of mine, which will probably result in outcries from the boxer crowd!)

Now suppose that an additional element is added: a hard cup. Much discussion on the daily underWWWearsurvey and on alt.support.jock-strap centers on the supposedly erotic qualities of the streamlined Bike cup. My problem with the Bike cup is that it doesn't produce a tight enough fit to the penis, allowing the penis to flop around a lot. As sleepwear, in this experiment the whole idea is to find as tight a fitting cup as possible, one that just barely contains your flaccid penis. A couple of readily available possibilities for me are the GRID cup (K- Mart, large youth 26-32) and the Duke (Wal Mart, large youth) but if you really must, you could try the Bike, The GRID is made in China, but the cup of the GRID and the American made Duke are nearly identical in size and shape. The GRID is made of nylon, and feels colder to the skin. The Duke has a broader foam surround on the cup and is made of a softer material, perhaps a cotton or polyester blend. If you must have one, Bike's are available at Target.

Next, slip the jock strap and cup on and crawl into bed. You may want to wear the jock over a tight fitting pair of briefs or even a thong. The pressure of the thong strap along with the straps of the jock is interesting. In addition, for a good fit the cup should be held really tight to the groin, so you may want to top this off with a pair of compression shorts --The Bollingers from K-mart really compress and provide some interesting sensations to the inner thighs as well, but the cotton/Lycra Spaulding cycling shorts available atWal Mart are nifty too.

Try to find a comfortable position to drift off to sleep in. Problem number 1 that may occur: The feel of the cup held tightly to the groin is starting to be interpreted by your body as a sexual rather than as a non-sexual sensation, and you are starting to feel slightly aroused. What's more interesting, you are starting to sense the distinct pressure of the hard cup against the penis. Meanwhile, the cord of the thong is starting to tug away as the penis hardens slightly, and the straps of the jock are starting to bind a bit. What to do? Try to quit thinking about where your sex organs are, and attempt to get some much-needed rest.

Problem number 2: You fall asleep but soon wake up again and the situation is not getting any better. You are still stuck in all the layers of clothing and the straps are starting to really put the tension on. Somehow the sensations of all of this are magnified at night making it more difficult to handle than when you are awake.

Now its 3:00 AM and you discover that the feelings you earlier that night had interpreted as only mildly sexual are turning into a serious hard-on. Your brain interprets the tactile signals from the groin area as if everything in the groin area is getting tighter with no way out. Moreover, the thong strap which was tolerable earlier that nite is really starting to tug on your rear end. Meanwhile, the cup feels hard and cold,the pressure of the hard cup on the penis is building, and can no longer be put out of your mind. Serious trouble! What's worse, you are starting to experience sensations that are screaming to your brain "I need toejaculate, and the sooner the better!"

You reach down, thinking there is a simple fix to all of this. Just stroke the penis to ejaculate and relieve the pressure. But given the cup and clothing, this is not so easy. That doggone cup is in the way. You know that if you could only touch the frenulum of the penis, you would go off quickly, but that is in a position which you can't get to. At least not very easily. This is maddening. Maddening, frustrating--but at the same time, terrific fun! You are nearly out of your mind in agony, desperately needing to ejaculate but not quite being able to reach the erection level at the point where you can. Keep going. Maybe there is hope.

You keep trying. What will possibly work? You try to stroke your penis through the cup, but that doesn't quite do it. You attempt to adjust the cup by pressing it sideways and downward hoping that you can find some temporary position that will provide momentary relief from pressure and the agony. But if you have chosen your jock strap well, nothing will work. When you move the cup a bit, the penis senses the pressure as a new sensation and gets a bit harder instead. You even try laying on your stomach, but that just presses the cup closer to the groin, which doesn't improve the situation either.

You squirm a lot, in an unsuccessful attempt to relieve the agony. But after what may seem to be an excruciatingly long period of time, perhaps an hour or more,the situation is ultimately resolved. Either (1) the hard-on subsides on its own, (2) you end up reaching a stage where you finally are able to ejaculate into the cup, or (3) In total frustration you pull off everything and masturbate to orgasm. I've had some great orgasms by masturbation (I like to wrap the penis in a facial tissue to collect he ejaculate, then stroke through the tissue) after an hour or two of this, but all three events have happened to me on various occasions. You never quite know how it will turn out.

The amount of fun you will have doing this seems to vary depending on how long it has been since your last orgasm. This activity is particularly enjoyable if you have already gone 2-3 days without ejaculating. So if it doesn't work for you the first night, then try for another nite.

The next day, I often experience some rather weird sensations centered in the pit of my stomach--interestingly enough a craving or longing for the pressure and sensation of the cup to be again held tightly against the groin. A new nervous pathway has clearly developed that "remembers" the sensations of the night before, and craves their continuation. It's the strangest feeling--I come home from work anxious to pull on the cup again. I am curious if others get this delayed sensation as well.

As near as I can determine, this is a quite safe form of sex play for us single and unattached guys. I would like to hear from others who have or are interested in trying this. I would also be particularly interested in other techniques used by those not involved in a sexual relationship with another person. I am not interested in anything that is dangerous, harms someone else, transmits diseases, or involves putting carrots or cucumbers in body orifices where they don't really belong.

Best of luck, and I enjoy hearing about your ideas and experiences. Very little has been written on the topic of sex play for unattached guys. Most sex manuals seen to act as if the problem is one of finding a significant other. I don't see it that way.

Let me know if these techniques work for you.

Enjoy and have fun!
Old 12-30-2015, 01:48 PM

Default New section

As I read and upload this story with annotations I inserted this morning, my mind travels back to an (imaginary) college student I will call Bill, who shares a double dorm room at a big state University with an (imaginary) roommate I will call Joe. Joe and Bill might be straight, might be gay (one or both) or be in something of a sexual middle area. Both guys, each 19 y/o, know they are feeling horny a lot of the time, and sometimes this spills over into their daily lives and generally dealing with the pressures of getting a college degree. Neither guy wants to get involved in something that could affect their ability to find employment after graduation. They are not snapping and uploading to the Web photos of themselves wearing Speedos in a classroom or library study room, for example. They may be dating third parties, but only on Friday and Saturday weekends. They end up spending a lot of time, alone or studying with each other, often in the tiny dorm room, which doesn’t even have a separate bathroom, in an old-style dorm and the big bathroom is way down the hall.

So, Bill is surfing the Web, and somehow his search locates the Spending the Night in a Cup story I just posted, above. Bill finds the story of what I describe to be quite erotic turn on, and as he reads the story he already starts to feel a really neat tingling sensation in the groin area and as he reads he realizes that the tip of his penis feels a wet spot which must be precum. So, Joe is clearly aroused, and the story has punched some buttons Bill did not before know he had.

What should Bill do now? Should he share what he found surfing on the Web with Joe or not? Should he just keep quiet? What would Joe think of the story if he read it? Would Joe’s body respond in the way Bill’s body did? Good question!

If Bill shows Joe the story, Joe may suddenly conclude that he is rooming with a ‘pervert” named Bill. Sex for Joe is something you do with a woman late at night on a date, (or for gay guys, the same thing but with a guy).”

But what if that is not Joe’s reaction? What if Joe reads the story as suggested by Bill and says this could be really fun too? Joe obviously gets aroused thinking about the same things Bill gets aroused by thinking about. Maybe both Bill and Joe are perverts who somehow ended up rooming with each other, perverts who both now really want to explore their own bodies and run their own sexual arousal experiments much like Sebbie described in the story. In short, what really happens if a guy puts on a nice snug pouch strap with an undersized hard cup, covers that with a pair of equally snug compression shorts in preparation for bedtime, and then crawls into bed and attempts to sleep? Will sleep happen at all? Will a guy fall asleep and then wake up at 3 AM with a tremendous hard on that presses against the cup? Will a guy ejaculate with a wet dream while still INSIDE the cup? All of this is unpredictable for sure, but almost certainly will present a seriously fun predicament for any guy, but particularly a 19 y/o.

Let me assume that Bill decides to NOT mention anything to Joe about the Sebbie’s story he just read, at least not yet, but he does go out and do a little shopping. Sebbie says the best sensations come from an undersized cup and strap along with a pair of snug (undersized as well) compression shorts. Bill heads out to one of the big box sporting goods stores and finds the two items he needs to try.

Remember, Bill and Joe are in a old-style double dorm room that lacks any private bathroom or even a closed-door changing area. The bathroom is a big area down the hall. Night-time comes and it is time for bed. Bill’s only choice is prepare for sleep with Joe right there. He first strips, then pulls on the strap with the cup already in the pouch, and adjusts it all. Then he pulls on the snug compression shorts. The compression shorts hold the cup very tight and secure against the groin, and make the thighs and butt feel slick and smooth. It’s tough to even make a small “adjustment” in the cup’s position on the penis. Psychologically, Bill is very aware of the presence of the cup just barely touching his (still semi-flaccid) penis.

Joe thinks this is all pretty weird, that Bill is crawling into bed wearing all this stuff. Usually Bill wears just a loose-fitting pair of boxer shorts to sleep in. Joe the same. Joe crawls into bed in his boxer shorts, still wondering what is going on with Bill this seemingly strange night.

Believe it or not, Bill drifts into a light sleep with his penis firmly encased in the cup and the cup cinched tightly against his groin by the compression shorts. But then about 2:30 AM Bill wakes up drowsy, and starts to groan lightly. Bill knows what is happening. He is having a night-time erection inside the strapped cup, something that just came and went when he slept in his boxer shorts. Deep down, Bill knows what is happening, because just before Bill awoke he was a player in an erotic dream, and now his penis, still quite firm and hard, is feeling the sensation of the hard cup bearing on his penis all around.

Joe is quickly awakened by Bill’s soft moaning and groaning, but he doesn’t want to let Bill know he is awake and listening. But Joe is starting to get turned on himself just by thinking about what might be very well happening to Bill in the little bed just a few feet away from him. Clearly these are the sounds are those made by a person undergoing some sort of psychosexual euphoria, not just normal moans and sleep noises.

Bill decides he can’t take the risk with Joe of bouncing out of bed, stripping off the strap, cup and compression shorts, and then masturbating to ejaculation to relieve himself. He decides to stick it out in bed still wearing the items, and eventually manages to have an orgasm and ejaculation right inside the cup while still in bed.

The next morning, Joe can’t resist asking Bill if he was OK and whether or not he had slept well. Bill says “I am fine, but I read this story of Sebbie’s on the Web, the one about trying to get to sleep wearing a strap, cup and compression shorts rather than loose-fitting boxers. It works for me just the way Sebbie said it would work”. Here is the link to the story, and you can read it on your own.”

Joe then reads the story and says “This is really wild stuff. I can understand now what you were doing. I think I would like to try the same thing myself to see exactly how this could work for me!”

Bill says “Joe, I can help you find just what you will need to enjoy yourself.”
Joe says “That is great. Maybe I can experiment tonight with what you did last night.

Bill and Joe’s experiences as College roommates living in a double room in an old-school dorm at a big state University are about to get more interesting. The college experience suddenly looks not only more expansive, but also is starting to move along much faster.

……….Continued

Last edited by sebbie : 12-30-2015 at 06:44 PM.