Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 05-24-2019, 07:24 AM
Speedo Member

i love wearing speedos on the beach but later this year we will be going on holiday to hedonism in jamaica i will be wearing my small speedos or thongs when i have to but all other times will be nude. cant wait to go snorkeling naked.
Old 09-01-2019, 04:11 PM

I usually go with as little as possible depending on the circumstances. A small speedo when necessary.
Old 09-15-2022, 03:01 AM

Speedo for lap swimming. I have been more daring with the speedo recently when lounging in the pool with others. Have been more likely to swim naked this summer in the past. Either quickly during the day or more relaxed in the evening. Have never been to a nude beach, but I do use the sauna and the whirlpool in the nude at the spa.
Old 09-16-2022, 01:59 PM

I wear as little as legal in my quite rural region. Check the local laws.

Back when I was 18 years old in 1975 my 17 year old girlfriend and her female friends wanted for me to drive them some 100 miles to go nude at Summerland Beach in California. Her sister lived near there. I declined due to she informed me about the recent nude beach police raids. Police were taking Polaroid photos and issuing citations to the nudists. Fast forward to 2022 and it would still be on my record as registered sex offender with a minor. It's for life.
Old 09-19-2022, 01:06 AM
Speedo Member

I go nude where it's legal (or commonly accepted such as Alexandra Bay near Noosa), if it's only myself and my wife (occasionally if my son is around too), or strangers.
Otherwise speedos of various skimpiness depending on the location and types of people I expect to see there.