Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-13-2015, 10:25 PM

Default Wearing speedo when you...

Basically, speedos are for swimming or sunbathing.

But, have you ever worn a speedo in other circumstances? (work, sleeping, cooking, sex, playing, lifting weights, all day long...)

I once worn a speedo while I was at an halloween party, dressed as a lifeguard. Honestly, that was the first and only time that I wear swimsuit other than swimming or sunbathing, and it was a weird experience.
First, because on October 31st, it's cold in Canada and second because you feel like everyone's watching you, even if you're talking with buddies.
But if I forget those things, it was really great!
Old 10-14-2015, 12:22 AM

Default Wearing a speedo at other times

Any back yard chores (I do have a pool in the yard).
Driving to and from the beach.
Occasionally washing a car in the front driveway.
Riding a bicycle near the beach (got serious chafing once so haven't done it again lately).
Have thought about mowing the lawn or doing general front yard chores but haven't actually tried it yet.
Old 10-14-2015, 12:25 AM

Default One more

Forgot to mention that if my first outdoor activity of the day is going to the beach or back yard chores, I am likely to just put a speedo on when I get up and eat breakfast, check e-mails, etc. in one.
Old 10-15-2015, 12:59 PM

Default Cleaning rain gutters

Always wear briefs at my pool. But at home leaves are often clogging my house's gutters. So when it is raining I put on my briefs, sandals and get the ladder out. Climb up and clean out the gutters when raining hard so lots of water to flush all the smaller debis away. Wife likes watching me but don't know what neighborhood thinks. Probably haven't noticed me since other houses not too close. anyway lots better than getting soaked in my work clothes and rain jacket just makes me sweat too much.
Old 10-15-2015, 05:37 PM

wear speedos almost all the time.

wear 'em under my jeans to work, at the gym, swimming, lounging watching tv and sometimes to bed. obviously not the super tight ones for competitive swimming, but the looser ones with fun prints/fabrics.

always changing them too since I have so many, but ill be obsessed with one (or a specific style) for a week or 2 that I have to wear all the time.
Old 10-16-2015, 04:02 AM
Speedo Member

They have become a part of my everyday wardrobe.
Old 10-16-2015, 05:04 PM

I've worn them to do the ironing and when washing dishes. Heat and wetness being the overriding factors.
Old 10-17-2015, 12:06 PM

I wear mine around the house and in the yard all the time. Mow the lawn, wash my car, whatever. I ride my bike about 2000 miles a year--and about 95 percent of the time--in speedos. Because of the freedom of movement and feel of the air on my skin, I cringe when I have to bike in more clothes.

When I was young, speedos weren't considered weird--just something else you could wear in the summer. I've been around the car business forever, and back then it wasn't at all unusual for guys to drop off/pick up their cars in the service department wearing speedos. I remember one guy coming into the showroom one evening to buy a new car--and he was in speedos with a nylon jacket.

Wish those days were back....

sunbuff
Old 10-17-2015, 01:59 PM

Default BIke in speedo

Sunbuff,
How do you avoid chafing your thighs if you ride a bike is a speedo?
Sometimes wish i had the courage to do front yard work in a speedo like you apparently do. Do you live on a relatively quiet street. I live on a busy through street so I feel that I would be too exposed to the public if i were to spend time in the front yard in a speedo.
Old 10-17-2015, 06:35 PM

Never had a chafing problem, but I make sure the speedos aren't too small. As to the neighborhood, I live on a corner directly in front of an entrance to a 1000 home development. Three streets meet, so there's no shortage of traffic. My slogan is "Do more of what makes you happy." You don't know how long you'll be around, so living solely to please others is not in my playbook. I get an occasional heckler, but I dismiss it as someone who's jealous because I have the b@%%s to wear them--and they don't. I firmly believe that inside most of those baggy shorts and jeans is a speedo guy wanting to come out.

sunbuff