Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-27-2016, 02:30 AM

Default Heard some whistles going off....

So I decided to take a programming class at a local community college here in Sacramento, California. As I was walking to the bookstore to purchase the textbook for the class, I heard someone blowing whistles by the school pool. My curiosity, I figured it had to be the school waterpolo team practicing (it was about 8 pm at night). I walked over to the pool and sure enough, two teams were scrimmaging.

I watched the scrimmage and several of the guys come out of the pool (either to grab the ball they thrown out of pool or they were pulled out to break).

I was surprised to see the SKIMPINESS OF THE SPEEDOS they had on!!! Veryyy skimpy!!!!!! At this point, I would call them almost like string bikinis!! They were for sure less than 1' inch sides. Coupled with the fact that most the boys were nice, handsome blonde/burnette haired white guys just adds more excitement!

To add more excitement, 2 of the guys were "TUNNELING....DEEP" The fabric around there ass had pulled in soo much, that about 40% of there cheeks were showing! Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

Needless to say, I was in heaven!! I'm soo glad I took this late Python programming class! hahahaha!!!!
Old 02-08-2016, 03:54 PM
Speedo Member

Scotlandturbo; That was my concern on the sizing for Neptune Scepter. I also swim laps at the gym pool several times a week & wear the Japanese Arenas and Speedos (sizes "small" and "medium" - depending on the fabric) In your opinion would the size small in Neptune Scepter suits be comparable & would work for a 30" waist? (snug fit) - thanks.

I believe that the small would fit you perfectly. I think the NS are true to size and I have figured out that upsizing is not necessary. Hope this helps.
Old 02-20-2016, 02:24 PM

I ordered and just received two suits. I ordered exactly my size (did not size up or down) and the fit is perfect! These suits are really narrow on the sides and have a smaller cut in front, but the back is fuller. They are not built for the rigors of swimming laps, but I think they can be worn anywhere you would wear a more traditional cut, they are not obnoxiously skimpy. Just stay in control while wearing them, there is not much room to "grow". They feel great on and look really nice, too.
Old 02-21-2016, 03:50 PM
Speedo Member

I love how they expose a guy's bush.
Old 02-23-2016, 08:56 PM

Default drawstring

i have two NS suits and both have drawstrings and are fully lined. I prefer the medium sizing for a tighter fit to do laps,,, and the suit does not slip on turns
Old 03-18-2016, 07:31 PM

I have both a large and medium size. the difference in the two sizes is the wrap-around from the front under the crotch to the back. For the medium, the fit is a bit lower, which I like, and snug fit, although the large in the back has a few wrinkles on the side as it is not stretching real tight. my next NS suit will be a medium for sure.
Old 03-18-2016, 07:32 PM

That's another thing. They cut so low I shave so there is no hair showing for a cleaner appearance.
Old 03-18-2016, 10:38 PM

The suits are lined and have a drawstring,, so they hold the hips quite well. I use the medium where they say to use a large for a tighter fit and all is well.
Old 03-22-2016, 11:29 PM
Speedo Member

All of your comments have been very helpful. I have just discovered the Neptunescepter site and have been planning to purchase a swim bikini. I have seen various comments about size and one suggestion (not on this board) that you have to buy at least two sizes bigger than "normal". I usually wear a 30" Speedo or Arena. Thanks Scotlandturbo and NZ.ben, I think I will go for a medium and see how it fits.
Old 03-23-2016, 08:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by underwearphil
All of your comments have been very helpful. I have just discovered the Neptunescepter site and have been planning to purchase a swim bikini. I have seen various comments about size and one suggestion (not on this board) that you have to buy at least two sizes bigger than "normal". I usually wear a 30" Speedo or Arena. Thanks Scotlandturbo and NZ.ben, I think I will go for a medium and see how it fits.

I ordered a medium and found it to fit well. I typically wear a 34. I think you would find a medium rather large since you usually wear a 30.