Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-24-2016, 10:45 AM

Default The Japanese brand EGDE

I highly recommend this brand. It can be found on Rakuten, the Japanese online shopping website.
http://www.rakuten.co.jp/auc-assy-underwear/

The water polo style briefs are my favorite, they are always sold out quickly every time when back in stock. Although it's designed as underwear, they look and feel really great, like water polo briefs, tight and snug. It's a must have for this brand, imo.
http://item.rakuten.co.jp/auc-assy-underwear/10001469/

The English page is not fully functional as the japanese one, but to purchase an international order (to an address outside Japan) you must use it.
http://global.rakuten.com/en/store/auc-assy-underwear/
Old 07-27-2016, 04:43 PM

Default My thoughts!

The average young Japanese male is built a bit differently from the young guys from Western nations, and as a consequence, the swimwear is cut a little differently. Typically smaller in stature, a Japanese LG size is approximately a US SM size.

Plus the suits are typically cut really skimpy with very limited pouch space in front and also quite low-cut in the rear.

On the small briefs, these are often cut low enough to reveal butt crack, which apparently is part of the accepted style at the pool or beach. The entire look works better if the butt cheeks are of modest proportions but quite muscular.

In the case of the square cuts, the cut is usually high enough to not reveal any butt crack, but the interesting part here is how the suit pits in the rear at the point where the butt cheek meets the upper thigh.

You will see exactly how all of this works in the photos on the Web site. Its exciting and sexy, but I also think a look that would prove more difficult for even a fit Westerner to pull off.
Old 07-28-2016, 10:25 AM

I love those suits, especially the tiny bikini cuts!
I must try and order a pair.