Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-10-2016, 01:02 AM
Speedo Member

Smile College Weekends

Chapter 1: Meeting the family.

College was full of different adventures for David, with some of the best being weekend trips to Jay's house. The went to a small college where most of the students went home for the weekend, leaving the campus empty and quiet. Now at times it was nice, but other times David wanted to get away from school. Problem was that home was too far for a weekend trip, so when Jay invited him to go to his house he jumped at the opportunity. It was springtime when the weekend trips started to Jay's house. So off they went so that David could meet Jay's family. First there was Jay's dad Jim who was a man's man with a big heart. His handshake was firm and you could feel the strength in his hands. Jay's mom Sue was a sweet women who made you feel welcome and would make you feel comfortable. Her hug was sincere as she molded into his body and even gave him a kiss on the cheek. And then there was Kristi who was Jay's younger sister. She had blonde hair, blue eyes, and was tan. Her hug for David was just as intense but without the kiss on the cheek. She did however whisper in his ear "We are going to have a ton of fun."
The next day Jay went off to work his weekend job while David stayed to help the rest of the family work on the pool. The morning temperature started out comfortable, but it was soon sweltering hot as the work was being finished up. Jim looked over and could tell David was really hot and said "David, you should just take your shirt off and jump into the pool to cool off." "Cool" replied David as he removed his shirt as he readied to take a cool plunge. Kristi noticed that David was lacking in the skin color department. He was very pastey to say the least. She piped up "We need to work on getting you a good tan." He responded "Sounds great, I just don't have a swimsuit." Kristi turned to her mom, "Momma,we need to take David shopping this afternoon for a swimsuit. Maybe I could get another one too while we are at it." Sue responded "Ok, I could use a new one myself, but we need to focus on getting one for David first." Jim looked at David, "Son, you are on your own, I am going fishing. Good luck." "Oh daddy," Kristi grinning from ear to ear, "we will take good care of him."
Old 08-13-2016, 12:48 AM

Great start. "We will take care of him" is a great teaser.
Old 08-19-2016, 12:06 AM
Speedo Member

Default Chapter 2: Bikini Paradise

Sue, Kristi, and David loaded into the car after lunch so that they could go shopping for some new swimsuits. Kristi, who was busting at the seems, told David, " You are going to love this place! It is called "Bikini Paradise" and they sell bikinis, sunglasses, tanning lotion, shorts, towels, chairs, tee shirts, and and and did I mention bikinis." David questioned, "Do they have swimsuits for men?" Sue chimed in, "Oh yes, they have a fantastic selection of men's swimwear, and we will help you find the best suits so that you are the hottest guy at the pool or the beach." David blushed and responded "OK, I will trust y'all's opinion." The ride was a quick twenty minutes. As they pulled up to the store, David could see the displays in the front windows of women's bikinis, men's swim trunks, and men's swim briefs. (Or as some would call them, speedos.).
Old 09-14-2016, 06:35 PM
Speedo Member

Thanks STS

As they exited the car, the ladies took David by the the hands and hurried him into the store. Of course Kristi got a little distracted and rushed into the women's section but, Sue stayed focused and guided David to the men's section. David started looking at swim shorts to find something he liked. But Sue had other ideas. She found some suits that she thought would look good on David. She found David still looking at swim shorts, "I think these would look great on you and be more comfortable" stated Sue as she held out several swimbriefs for David to check out. "Oh wow" David was a little shocked "you really think so?" "Yes" responded Sue " and give you some nice tan lines. Go ahead and try them on." David took the swim briefs and entered the dressing room. He took the first suit which was a plain black one, and pulled it on. Now truth be known that David had worn swim briefs before, but It had been awhile and he had not worn them in front of many people. He was pretty excited that Sue wanted him to wear them. But it just hit him, what about Kristi? While this was going through his head he was squeezing into the very tight swim brief. It formed his cock and balls into a nice smooth bulge.
Old 09-15-2016, 01:05 AM

My favorite kind of suit. And look.
Old 06-17-2017, 10:51 PM
Speedo Member

Default Cont

As David finshed tying up the suit and was checking it out, Sue called in, "How is it going in there? Can I see?" David reluctantly opened the door so that Sue could inspect his first suit. She poked her head in and inspected the first suit. "It looks very good on you. I think one with narrower sides would look even better on you" Sue encouragingly stated. "Probably around a 2" side." "That navy one you have there would probably be just right." She left the fitting room so that David could try on the navy suit with 2" sides. It sat low on his hips and sat just above his ass crack. It cradled his bulge nice and firm. He really liked this suit and thought he looked good in it. He even thought that his ass looked hot in this suit. Now for the real test. He opened the door and asked Sue. " So what do you think of this one?" She replied with a big smile "Oh wow, that is definitely it. The navy brings out your eyes. And the suit looks perfect on you. If you like that suit I will get the matching black one for you too." David replied "sounds good to me." From behind Sue, Kristi's voice piped up, "Oh, I want to see" as she peered in, "Wow, that is an awesome suit and you look really hot in it!" All David could do was blush and muster up a "thanks".
Old 06-22-2017, 10:32 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer

Great story.. love the developments... curious to see what happens next.
Old 06-23-2017, 01:39 PM

Scotland Turbo,

Great story so far. Please continue. You have me on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter. I hope it comes sooner rather than later.
Old 04-01-2019, 04:03 AM
Speedo Member

Kristi had a few suits in her hand for herself to try on. One of them was a sexy purple one. She said “here is a another one to try on” handing him a purple one that matched the suit she was going to try on. “Try it on now and let’s see how they look” she encouraged. So they both changed. David was not sure at first but he did like the color. “Ok kids let’s see them” Sue called out. So both came out and David was impressed how hot Kristi looked in that suit. She guided the kids together and said “you guys look hot, let me get a picture”. Poor David was in shock but Kristi put him at ease. She moved over and put her arm around him and he followed with his arm. “Smile “ Sue instructed as she snapped a couple shots. Kristi anouced “let’s get these and go, I am ready for some fun in the sun”. So they paid for the suits and some tanning lotion and headed for the house.
Old 04-16-2019, 12:22 AM

Keep these coming. Cant wait to see how this turns out.