Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Off Topic > Off Topic Chat and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-24-2015, 06:21 AM

Default Masturbating in Shared Spaces

After my workout tonight, I went into the locker room, stripped down, and went to the showers. This place has an old style shower room. It's completely open with shower heads on the wall and two multi-head posts in the center of the room. It was empty except for one other guy, who was standing at one of the posts under the water jerking off.

He stopped when he saw me and apologized, saying he thought he was the only guy left. I just sort of laughed it off and took one of the showers on the wall. He continued his shower normally, trying to keep his back to me. Eventually, he had to turn around. He still had an erection. I took pity on the guy and told him to finish if wants. He asked to make sure I didn't mind, and I told him it's fine. He turns away from me again, grabs a little bottle of lube I hadn't noticed before, squirts some into his hand and starts to go at it again.

For a while he keeps his back to me, but after a bit he turns slightly giving me a view of what he's doing. It doesn't take him long to come, spurting a few shots of semen across the room. He finished his shower. Before he walks out, he says thanks offers me the lube. I figure why not and take it. He walks to the sink area, which has a view of the showers. I don't bother hiding as I jerk off. I come, finish my shower, and walk over to the sinks and give him the lube. We get dressed at our lockers and say goodnight.

How do you feel about masturbation in shared spaces like locker rooms, saunas, etc? Is it something you've done yourself?