Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

View Poll Results: How many swim suits do you own (briefs, bikinis, square cuts...)
six or less 1 3.57%
7 to 12 6 21.43%
13 to 24 5 17.86%
more than 24 10 35.71%
far too many to count (add a comment with an estimate) 6 21.43%
Voters: 28. You may not vote on this poll

Old 01-21-2012, 08:17 PM

Default On yer bike

Welcome to the forum on your first day flightway.

Having looked at the post for keeping motorcyclists safe by such a well informed blogger in Wordpress's Wonderful World of Themes , I thought a search for speedos might prove equally fruitful and enlightening.

Sadly, nothing.
Old 01-21-2012, 08:50 PM

No, the agonswim paper suits are not the same - I bought one maybe 2 or 3 yrs. ago and did not like it. I still own a couple of the old paper suits from the 90s and even wore one at a meet a couple years ago!
Old 01-29-2012, 10:14 PM

Swimboy... I am jealous. My paper suits have long since gone to paper suit heaven. Bought a bunch when they ended. Awesome u still have some. They were the best, for look and for swimming races.... they just felt fast....
Old 02-08-2012, 06:03 PM

Default Parr!

When I was a junior officer training airborne, Infantry, Artillery and Guided Missels I went to many club pools on base and wore a side zip trunk from an outfit called Parr of Arizona. There trunks fitted great when zipped up. They were low in the front but just above the ass crack in the back. I was in shape-6'2" 145lbs 28 waist and 42 chest. All of my work uniforms were form fitted cheaply at the laundry. Used to change uniforms during the training day so as to look sharp as a tack officer. Spit shine polished jump boots too. I can't remember anyone ever saying I looked provakative (sp) In my yellow Parrs (I had a great tan) Don't think the company is in business any more. Sexuality questions in those days were a none starter. We were all ,so damned busy working with recruits sending them off to get killed. There were guys that we referred to as asshole buddies but that just meant that we were best friends and might just snuggle up from the night cold while in a foxhole or pup tent. Sex was to a subject. You got to love your buddie because you see depended on him and he you. Don't Ask Don't Tell was one of the stupidest things that ever came to be and so uneccesary. You took guys they way they were as long as they did their job!
Old 02-08-2012, 06:11 PM

Default Addendum

Previous-read sex was not a subject discussed to be done with your bud.