Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 09-22-2014, 08:52 PM

Default Ukrainian beach scene

It's advertised as a bikini beach scene, but if you look carefully enough there are plenty of shots of guys wearing brief swimwear:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M5aYlg5GC0s

(Although the girl in the white g-string is the best bit )
Old 09-23-2014, 10:04 AM

Sure looks like a crowded mass of people. Yes, the ladies had on some very slight swimsuits... board shorts seemed to be the norm for guys. Agree that there were briefs and squares on the beach.
Old 09-24-2014, 05:14 AM

I could be wrong but I think it's a dated video. I don't many Ukrainians were interested in the beach after Russia played mind games with them the whole summer
Old 09-24-2014, 06:49 AM

How do you play mind games with a tank? The Russian Federation have invaded parts of Ukraine but don't want to admit it. A number of Russian para-troops have been captured, they all just happened to have been on leave at the time acting under their own volition.
The families of Russian soldiers killed in "training exercises" are having bodies returned without explanation of how they died.
NATO are concerned that supporting Ukraine and coming into combat with Russian forces would result in WW3.
Putin is like Hitler in his desire to protect and unite those that speak his language. It is insanity.

There is a Ukrainian disabled swimmer training in one of the cities near the combat zone and hoping to go to the next Para Olympics. He has no arms and found dodging shells difficult. When shells fell close to the swimming pool he uses, broken glass fell into the water, the pool had to be drained and could not be refilled. The swimmer's ambitions are curtailed.
Old 09-24-2014, 12:30 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
How do you play mind games with a tank? The Russian Federation have invaded parts of Ukraine but don't want to admit it. A number of Russian para-troops have been captured, they all just happened to have been on leave at the time acting under their own volition.
The families of Russian soldiers killed in "training exercises" are having bodies returned without explanation of how they died.
NATO are concerned that supporting Ukraine and coming into combat with Russian forces would result in WW3.
Putin is like Hitler in his desire to protect and unite those that speak his language. It is insanity.

There is a Ukrainian disabled swimmer training in one of the cities near the combat zone and hoping to go to the next Para Olympics. He has no arms and found dodging shells difficult. When shells fell close to the swimming pool he uses, broken glass fell into the water, the pool had to be drained and could not be refilled. The swimmer's ambitions are curtailed.

Torchwatch,

You are absolutely right about Putin. It reminds me very much of Stalin and then Kruschev in the post WWII era when many of the countries that the allies, including the then Soviet Union, had liberated, were simply annexed by Stalin. That was when Germany was divided into East Germany (Soviet Union) and West Germany which became a democratic country.

D67
Old 09-24-2014, 07:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shaulis
I could be wrong but I think it's a dated video. I don't many Ukrainians were interested in the beach after Russia played mind games with them the whole summer

If that's Odessa it's in Russia now, but the people in the Crimea wanted to be in Russia anyway.
Old 09-25-2014, 03:37 PM

Vladimir Putin is KGB through and through. He has and will do just about anything to regain all the former USSR under his control.