Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-07-2023, 09:37 PM

Default Two Hot Girls in Sauna

I was at a local pool tonight. As I was swimming to the deep end I saw two young women walking by, heading towards the sauna. One was wearing a red thong bikini; the other a black thong bikini, leaving much of their rears exposed. I don't if this is a current trend. I've now seen three women at the pool in the last three weeks wearing thongs, and this has never happened in my previous 30 years of swimming.
But I digress. I decided to swim 8 laps before entering the sauna. The idea being I would catch them leaving the sauna so I would get a close up view.
The sauna was busy when I entered, so I sat on the top row. The women sat at the front but I could only get a side on view. I should add I was wearing my briefest swimsuit to the pool. A black Kiniki Andre; unlined, no drawstring, low rise, and only 3cm sides. Total contrast to the other guys in shorts.

However, I sat there, waiting and waiting and waiting, until I could no longer tolerate the heat, and regretfully I had to leave before them. When I entered the pool my cock was so hard it was almost out of my suit. But alas, to no avail...
Old 06-09-2023, 05:38 PM

Thong girls are seriously hot love the way their bottoms go right up their cracks.
Remember one tanned brunette came in the sauna once with her boyfriend when it was busy and was squashed next to me and I was sat there in my blue briefs with a huge stonker on couldnt stop staring at her hair and legs and then her arse when she was leaving.
Another time seeing a tanned blonde girl arrive in a green thong with her mate in a white bikni and when they went in the steam room I had to follow them in, started talking to them and seconds later started emptying my nuts into my grey briefs
Old 07-29-2023, 03:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
I was at a local pool tonight. As I was swimming to the deep end I saw two young women walking by, heading towards the sauna. One was wearing a red thong bikini; the other a black thong bikini, leaving much of their rears exposed. I don't if this is a current trend. I've now seen three women at the pool in the last three weeks wearing thongs, and this has never happened in my previous 30 years of swimming.
But I digress. I decided to swim 8 laps before entering the sauna. The idea being I would catch them leaving the sauna so I would get a close up view.
The sauna was busy when I entered, so I sat on the top row. The women sat at the front but I could only get a side on view. I should add I was wearing my briefest swimsuit to the pool. A black Kiniki Andre; unlined, no drawstring, low rise, and only 3cm sides. Total contrast to the other guys in shorts.

However, I sat there, waiting and waiting and waiting, until I could no longer tolerate the heat, and regretfully I had to leave before them. When I entered the pool my cock was so hard it was almost out of my suit. But alas, to no avail...
My local pool doesn't have a sauna unfortunately but a similar thing happened to me when I went abroad for work. In Romania, where I wore a string side navy blue Dore bikini and was alone in the sauna when one of the receptionists joined me in the sauna in skimpy yellow thong. Like you I da to take a plunge in the pool for feel of my cock popping out. Also while I was in the Netherlands at a hotel where nudity in the pool was no issue but initially I was there in a white 2cm bikini in the jacuzzi when again one of the receptionists came in after work in a tiny white thong and no top, displaying lovely pert breasts. I had to excuse myself as my erection was stretching across towards one side and about to pop out. Covering myself, I think I got away with it and got it not the pool where i removed my bikini and allowed the water to cool me down. I have the same bikini as you which i've worn several times at pools also. lovely little bikini.