Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Mens Swim Suit - Buy or Sell
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-02-2019, 09:38 PM

Default Cheeky swimsuit

I posted previously about looking for a cheeky swimsuit that I could pull tight and tie and swim laps in. Had no luck unless its custom made. Then found this style. If you are looking for a good cheeky suit that you can pull tight check out link below. I love this new swimsuit. At first i was a little worried it might be too reveling but i've gotten to the point where i actually pull it in a bit to show even more!!

https://www.ebay.com/itm/Cheeky-Sexy-Swimsuit-with-string-Men-Swimming-Bikini-Mens-Swimwear-AustinBeam/223690028674?hash=item3414f6f682:m:mZ_pecZta3zKewp yYD2w2FQ&var=522408295709
Old 10-03-2019, 12:43 AM

Default Cheeky

Joe synder on international jock has some. Good luck!
Old 10-10-2019, 11:36 PM

I do like some JoeSnyder but the only issue I have with them is no strings to pull them tight. For light swimming and laying out that is fine. But for swimming laps, doing flip turns or diving in strings is a much. Thats why i'm a fan of the ones I posted above!
Old 10-11-2019, 06:13 PM

Its good to see the return of the Tanga suit. Rufskin has some interesting ones with very unique design. I have the one with the clip on it.
Austinbeam has been copying Aussiebum for a few years now. They copied the designs and even lifted pics from Aussiebum's website. It you look closely some of the Aussiebum logos haven't been altered. The name was created with the same font so the could pirate pictures and promotional materials. They are ok quality but not the quality of Aussiebum. I refuse to buy them because it is the Chinese ignoring copyrights and trademarks. Counterfeiting is a sad reality thanks to the business practices of the Chinese.
Old 02-08-2020, 02:19 PM
Speedo Member

Default half-backs or cheeky bikinis

The TM Collection Japan has many half-back bikinis. Be advised that most are very skimpy and may not be suitable for swimming. Some are so tiny I can barely move without becoming over exposed.
Old 01-28-2021, 08:16 AM
Speedo Member

Default Cheeky swimsuit

You will go with international jocks and covermale brand without any hesitation and worries. To know more about cheeky underwear style. You can check here:https://www.mensunderwearfan.com/mens-underwear-styles