Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-09-2014, 06:11 PM
Speedo Member

I love wearing thongs at the beach and the water. I enjoy the looks I get.
Old 01-09-2014, 07:44 PM

Default Agree.....

Re. post #10, I wish they would come back. Btw, re. post #9, can you or Sebbie or NJH advise FJD1 on posting his personal pics?

Last edited by Byron : 01-09-2014 at 07:49 PM.
Old 01-09-2014, 10:30 PM

I'm curious too as the attachment option seems to have disappeared. The only way I know it to provide a link to a photo stored on one of the free photo sharing services
Old 10-24-2014, 03:21 PM

I've had two Speedo brand thongs and didn't like the fit. When the waist was the right size - not extremely tight - it came up higher than I liked - almost to my navel. I've had much better fitting swim thongs than those made by Speedo.
Old 10-24-2014, 06:48 PM

I have many swim thongs, including two speedo thongs. They do cover a bit more than most thong swimsuits, but on more conservative (but still thong-legal) beaches, they tend to be better received. Perhaps the speedo logo gives them some beach cred that other, less-known, brands don't have
Old 02-07-2015, 02:10 PM
Speedo Member

I have several thongs and jockstraps just to mix it up, my go to undies are Piado bamboo briefs or 2xist contour briefs in a variety of wild colors I even still have a few CK tightly whitey briefs that are several years old but they are so comfy I just do not want to get rid of.

Briefs guy only, cannot stand boxer briefs as the legs ride up, less material the better. Regular boxers are so boring and not comfortable. I do have a few pair of shorty trunks or square cuts which are very similar to briefs.

Speedos and briefs offer the best feel and comfort to me. I can wear a thong but not everyday as I just don't find them as comfortable, but they are super sexy!
Old 02-15-2023, 07:03 AM
Speedo Member

i love thongs i wear them everyday also wear thong swimwear, i wore them everyday in jamaica last december.
Old 02-15-2023, 11:44 PM
Speedo Member

I love thongs as well! I wear one as underwear every day and wear swim versions at clothing optional type places (beaches, resorts, etc).
Old 02-18-2023, 02:41 AM

I often wear thongs at crowded beaches, I like the flat front kind that are tight enough to stay on in rough surf.

Last edited by BikenSwim : 03-26-2023 at 12:51 PM.
Old 04-15-2023, 05:47 PM

I wear thongs almost exclusively as underwear. I've become used to wearing thong swimsuits most of the time at different beaches and haven't had any problems. The may not be 'mainstream' but lately I don't see that people really care.