Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Speedo Member

Default Koala Swim Wear

Some of my favorites.

http://www.koalaswim.com/ko-swim-split-master.htm

Old 01-08-2014, 01:17 PM
Speedo Member

Here is one of my favorite white on lined suits. Totally transparent.

Old 01-08-2014, 03:05 PM

Default which one?

Black, not white, come up again on that link
Old 01-09-2014, 12:39 PM
Speedo Member

It's the all white fairly modest suit! Just check out Koalaswims site. I think all of their suits are unlined.
Old 01-21-2014, 01:28 PM

When wearing Speedos at the beach or in the boat or washing the car, I love the fast drying characteristic of Aussiebum 100% nylon suits.

Some of the better quality (heavier) lycra suits take forever to dry if they are lined front and back. They really do dry faster with the linings removed.
Old 01-21-2014, 11:30 PM
Speedo Member

I haven't worn a bikini with a lining in years. But I don't go to crowded beaches. There are a few people around but not crowded.
Old 02-01-2014, 07:01 PM
Speedo Member

Probably the most wild unlined suits are available from Koala.
Old 03-14-2014, 08:56 PM

Cool form fitting swimsuit

I have always like to wear speedo or bikini swimsuits, they are form fitting and show off my assets lol i have a decent build muscular legs and butt, not real endowed but i dont mind showin the shape of the head as my wet swimsuit clings to every nook & cranny, it makes me feel good about my self when i see people lookin and give me a smile. i started wearing more skimpy bikinis rio cut to show my buns off, sometimes string bikins or thongs when iam on vacation in florida or cancun, i got a pair of white unlined board shorts swim suit and as i would walk out of the shallow end of the pool they were quite see thru for about 10 seconds and i would notice three girls would make sure they were near by when i was getting out mmmmm i like em checkin me out, that is the only pair i have that isnt a bikini or square cut and i only got em cause i wanted to see peoples reaction getting a good look of me almost naked for a few seconds, never any negative reaction from girls or their boyfriends they just always looked as i got out of the pool, i want to get up the courage to wear a white bikini speedo that i know will be totally see thru - n not get arrested lol dont think i should have any problem if i wear em on the beach that i wore my thong on . I wish more guys would wear em so iam not the only one sometimes. I usually shave my balls smoothand around the sides leaving some up top you know the trail from your belly button to about 2" of pubes, a few times i got a brazilian wax, that was always fun at the salon, i love to tan in my speedos and show it off. Do other guys trim, shave or get waxed
Old 03-14-2014, 09:04 PM

Default white bikini and other

Welcome new member today and good to hear of your confidence in wearing what you want.
For me shave and trim yes but a bit of a wimp to contemplate a brazilian.
Old 03-14-2014, 09:20 PM

Cool koala swimsuits are hot

I love koala swimsuits but they are too revealing for most public beaches or even nudist resorts wont let you wear em, i like to wear tight form fitting speedos or some that are a little looser if the are unlined mmmmm now my fav! i just got a uzzi white bikini it is hot the butt is totally see thru when wet and the front is lined but you can still see my whole dick jsut not as clean so i think it should be ok to wear at most public pools and beaches