Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 01-06-2014, 01:14 AM

That's one sexy suit!
Old 01-06-2014, 04:43 AM

WOW nice suit !
Old 01-06-2014, 02:21 PM

Default transparency

Yep - but FJD says no front lining and 2wink* says thin lining to front

*make a note guys - a name there not to be misspelled !
Old 01-06-2014, 02:30 PM
Speedo Member

Default No lining

You are correct. I checked and there is a very thin lining. However when wet because it's white in the front, the suit is near transparent. Also extremely comfortable. Most unlined suits I get from either www.koalaswim.com or from www.skinz.com
Old 01-06-2014, 08:08 PM

Default Why?

I guess I don't understand. For the most part most on the blog want to encourage wearing speedos when swimming-yet much is said about almost destroying good suits by cutting something out (like lining) I wear speedos for swimming because they just feel great. I would swim butt naked if it was allowed. That used to be the case I am told at my Y many years ago when wool suits were damaged by the chlorine!JVT
Old 01-07-2014, 01:33 PM
Speedo Member

Default Going Naked

I would go naked at the beach or pool if I could. I like skimpy speedos because they cover so little and I do like the way they feel. I find many women like the look of a guy in a speedo. I have overheard comments from guys who see me laying out in a skimpy bathing suit. They must think I don't hear their comments, but the vocal guys make comments like that's so disgusting or gross! I don't care what they think.
Old 01-07-2014, 05:01 PM

Default no liners

i like wearing suits with no liners. i wear them to swim practice intact, and when they get older then I cut the liners out. then I don't wear them to practice anymore.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg posting.jpg (31.3 KB, 117 views)
File Type: jpg tyr-web.jpg (4.7 KB, 103 views)
Old 01-07-2014, 10:10 PM

Brief swimwear is both practical sportswear and fetishistic. the same suit may just be what one person trains at the pool in every day or what another guy treats as his indecent secret for use in the bedroom.
Once we have a classic racing speedo and tried a few makes, print patterns and colours it's fun to experiment with briefer, lower cut or increasingly shear suits although we know we dare not wear them in public. We might wear them on that very quiet beach among our special friends.

Homophobes are guys who have repressed their gay side, if they are excited by the sight of you in something brief, wet and tight then they will feel self disgust at their initial reaction and lash out against you to cover their own emotions. Best to ignore them unless they become excessively offensive or violent.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:01 PM
Speedo Member

Default Comments

I always ignore the comments. I am often laughing to myself when it happens. I try to be in non family areas when I wear them. I was not to close to people the last time it happened when I got to the beach. However a group of teenagers, probably around 18 sat down close by and that's when I heard the comments. It did not bother me at all. Over time, I have gone skimpier and skimpier and now I have many thongs I like to wear.
Old 01-08-2014, 01:11 PM
Speedo Member

Default Over the top

I am waiting for the right time and right place to wear this suits.

http://www.koalaswim.com/ko-swim-split-master.htm