Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-14-2014, 02:24 PM

Default The Cove

STS,
Wow, another fantastic chapter. I loved how you got all three couples showing a deeper love for one another. Jack and MaryBeth had some alone time away from the guys. We dont know exactly what Brad and Dylan did in the middle of the lake but we can guess why they were smiling as they docked their waverunners. Ben and Erik went for a run and got some alone time of their own in the lake, on a large rock. I await the next chapter in this story. Hope I didnt ramble on and this post makes sense.
Old 06-14-2014, 06:58 PM

Smile The cove

STS,

I agree totally with shaulis on this chapter, especially the way you show the deepening relationships between the members of the three couples. I especially liked your passing reference to Zach and Ryan who will be appearing, I hope, in the next chapter so we can see them as the young kids that are of high school,and college age in your earlier stories. I'm waiting for more but I also know how much work goes into these chapters. A huge thank you.

D67
Old 06-21-2014, 02:10 PM

Default 30: The final chapter

The cookout turned out to be a larger group than any of the guys expected. Beyond Zach and Ryan and Ryan’s mom, several other friends from around the lake joined. But for the four guys and the two younger boys, the rest of the group was more aligned to Jack and MaryBeth in age, pleasant but older. They all knew Brad, one a lightly populated lake names and gossip travel fast. Brad was known on the lake as a very handsome and polite young man, albeit a little eccentric in his art. Cocktails and wine were flowing quickly, along with beer, which was readily accessible in big plastic tubs filled with ice. A last minute errand of Jack and Brad had secured the last 50 pounds of ice from the local general store. The rounds of introductions were made, everyone interested in what Dylan, Erik and Ben thought of their slice of Northern Maine. One rather free spirited older lady made no bones about sharing her attraction to the swimsuit clad guys. “Oh, I think I’ll take each of you home...” she said.

“She’s always a bit horny,” Jack whispered to Dylan after she practically gave Dylan her own hand job. Dylan couldn’t hold back the laughter. He’d never been propositioned by an “older lady” before.

“Isn’t there a movie about this,” Dylan replied to Jack, referring to “The Graduate.”

“Good one,” Jack replied. They clinked beer bottles. Jack liked Dylan’s sense of humor.

“So, what is with the shorts?” Dylan asked.

“The boss said I had to look grown up,” Jack replied. “You need to offer to go swimming, so I can get out of these things,” Jack added.

Zach and Ryan had just come home from a day at UMaine in Orono, a near three hour drive. They had gone down at 4 am, swam with the Maine State Advanced AAU team, a collection of the best swimmers from around Maine. They were not yet on the team, they were a year shy, but the coach of their local team wanted the AAU coach to see them. Despite the long day, the two boys, both just having finished the eighth grade, were as alert and active as they could be. Zach was definitely the more outgoing of the two, a gregarious personality that had the confidence of Mark Spitz when it came to swimming. Ryan, whom only Zach called Rye, was more reserved, self-assure but less outgoing. Rye was the quiet thinker of the two. Together they played off each other well.

“So, rumor has it you guys are quite the swimmers,” Brad said as he shook Zach and then Ryan’s hand. Zach and Ryan both had on matching team swimsuits, red and white Speedo brand suits with the catch name “Raiders” blazoned across the front. Ryan had his tied strings hanging out, Zach had his tucked in, but for the last inch of one of them.

“Oh, it’s not a rumor,” the rather cocky Zach replied. “We simply kick butt.” The two boys turned to each other and smirked. They were at precisely that cocky age, somewhere between boyhood and the flowing of manly urges and hormones. Zach was clearly overdosed in them, Ryan not quite at the same point. Every teacher’s nightmare, a raging eighth grade boy just full of himself. Brad smiled at the response.

Ryan had said little beyond hello. He was mesmerized by the handsome older guys all in swimsuits, the kind he liked. Ryan couldn’t help himself from checking each one of them out. It was only the second time Ryan had been this close to older guys in swim team style swimsuits and he was mesmerized by what he was seeing. Ryan was quickly responding on his own to what he was seeing. He especially liked Erik, the taller and more lean of the four guys. Erik had amazing legs, thought Ryan and he seemed really nice.

“Hey, can we ride the wave runners?” Zach asked any of the four older guys, breaking Ryan’s focus on the guys.

“Probably need to ask Jack or MaryBeth?” Erik replied.

Ryan ran off to ask. Jack was agreeable, as long as they had one of the older guys with them, and they could not drive. “Is it okay,” Ryan asked his mom.

“As long as you stay where I can see you guys,” she replied. “And no crazy stuff.”

“Thanks, mom,” the ever polite Ryan replied.

Erik took Ryan with him, Ben took Zach. They jumped in the water and slid the machines off the lifts. Erik made sure Ryan had his life vest on and he tested it to be sure it was snug, adjusting the straps a bit. Once he was sure Ryan was set, Erik got his on and hopped up on the wave runner. Ryan quickly jumped on behind him. He was full of youthful excitement. “You can hold onto the handles, or onto me, whichever is easier,” Erik offered. Ryan wrapped his arms around Erik’s waist. “This must be what it is like to be the big brother,” Erik thought to himself. Ben did the same with Zach, but opted for holding the handles. The engines started and the wave runners vibrated with power. Erik pressed the throttle and they zoomed out into the water. Ben and Zach followed.

“Let’s go fast,” Ryan asked, more demanded. Erik smiled and gave it more throttle, being mindful to not scare Ryan’s mom on shore. Ben followed, cutting a cross wake turn to move along side. The two young riders gave each other big smiles. Ben and Erik gave each other cute smirks. Their “little brothers” were having a blast. Whatever Ryan was feeling at the shore was washed away by the adrenalin rush of the ride.

“That was kick a..,” Zach said, trying to talk above his age. Ben and Erik laughed at the comment. He was clearly all fired up, as was his best friend. The wave runners never broke 35 MPH, but Ryan and Zach had themselves convinced they were doing “at least 80” out there. Their young exuberance became the life of the party.

The whole night was amazing. Light, lively and casual. The sun had set and darkness had solidly moved in. Zach and Ryan, had left a while ago, it was to be another early rise for swim team practice. Jack and MaryBeth took their Pontoon boat out for a ride on the lake and stopped by another couple’s house across the lake. Dylan and Brad had gone back to Brad’s house, taking Rex with them. They offered for all of the guys to go, but Ben and Erik opted to hang back. The appeal of some alone time on their last night was too enticing. With everyone gone, they turned off most of the lights, each grabbed one of the few remaining cold beers, and they meandered out to the end of the dock. It was a still, warm night. The sky was clear and in the darkness every star looked like a bright flashlight lit up against a black sky. A finger moon hung in almost center, but just slightly east.

The guys had changed swimsuits, getting out of the yellow and the blue and white. Ben was wearing a small and tight blue and gold Arena swimsuit, that he looked hot in. Ben had on a really handsome red print Speedo suit that looked bold and vibrant. Both suits clinged tightly to the two bodies, exactly what they both wanted. They sat side by side, feet hanging off the dock, just touching the water. They held hands, Ben’s left in Erik’s right.

“This is so peaceful,” Ben said quietly, almost a whisper. An occasional fish would splash in the water.

“Yes, it is,” Erik replied. “I can’t believe the week is over,” A tear trickled down the right side of his face. Ben saw it.

“Yeah, but we have so many memories,” Ben replied, taking Erik’s had and leading him to lay back on the dock. The two guys were now side by side, flat on their backs, looking up at the starlit sky, just their feet still hanging over the edge. Their swimsuits were displaying their manhood assets well, but neither was really looking down there. They did, however, feel the sensation of the tight swimsuits gripping them in a most sensual way. Ben turned his head and kissed Erik’s ear. Erik smiled and turned his head to face Ben. This led to a more passionate embrace of affection between them. It was one of their longest and deepest kisses ever, and it certainly lit a flame inside each of them. They sat back up and entangled themselves in a wrap of arms, exploring their most sensual spots on each other’s upper body. Their swimsuits were filling with anticipation, excitement, a powerful sexual energy that could only come from their youthful lust.

Erik’s hand wandered down Ben and felt between his legs, teasing him inside the tight swimsuit that was gripping his anatomy. He spread his legs a bit to give Erik more room to play. Ben was rock solid inside the suit, and he had quickly moved to a fully engorged state, his anatomy tantalized by all the stimuli going on all over his body. Ben played with Erik’s chest, Erik’s own body responding almost as fast as Ben’s, despite no direct stimulus by Ben down there.

“Oh man, I really like this,” Erik said to Ben. Erik slid Ben’s hand down lower on Erik’s body.

“Me, too,” Ben moaned.

“You feel strong and masculine,” Erik added, as he held Ben in his arms. Ben was shaking slightly with anticipation.

“You are making me crazy,” Ben replied. A loon cried out in the night. Ben chuckled. “What he said,” he whispered.

“Want to try something new?” Erik asked a very aroused Ben.

“Oh man, sure, what?”

What happened next was one of the most amazing experiences for both of them. The power of Ben’s release first, followed by Erik’s was more than either had ever done in their lives. When it was all over they laid back on the dock, breathless. “Awesome,” was the same word both of them used to describe what they had just tried.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:11 PM

Default 30 continued

As the Pontoon boat neared the dock, they both dropped into the water, they pulled their swimsuits back up and tied them in the water. The boat drew near, slowly creeping in the dark lake. It’s red and green navigation lights directly visible in front of the guys. Jack lit the anchor lights, lighting up both guys standing in the lake.

“Late night swim?” MaryBeth asked.

“Just trying to take it all in,” Erik replied.
_____

The plane lifted off the lake gently, climbing effortlessly into the calm wind and clear sky. Jack leveled out at 1000 feet and did a circle over the lake, crossing back over the house. MaryBeth was on the end of the dock waving, she was staying for a few more weeks. Jack gave her the bob of the wings and the guys all waved, even though she could not see them. They all sat quiet taking in the last view of the water. Brad was out on his dock with Rex, as well. Jack bobbed the wings for him, too. The engine then powered up and the plane climbed, crossing over Maine route 11 again, and then heading south over the vast potato farms. The water and the trip behind them.

“So long, Maine” Erik said quietly.

Ben wiped a tear from his eye.

Dylan said nothing.

The end.
Old 06-21-2014, 02:57 PM

Default Chapter 30

STS,
l loved this chapter and the entire story. We got to hear from the younger Zach and Ryan again. We got to use our own imaginations to know what new experience Ben and Erik had on the dock and what Dylan and Brad did on their final night in Maine. I can only hope you write of Erik, Dylan and Ben again sometime in the future. Thank You for all the time you put into your stories that we love to read. I will reread your other stories until you think up another story. Thanks again.

Brian
Old 06-21-2014, 05:51 PM

Smile Chapter 30

STS,

What a wonderful ending to the story. It was great to get to know Zach and Ryan as early teenagers kind of like a prequel to the other stories when they were in college and on the swim team. The dialogue was so good and the suggestions of what Erik and Ben did and what Brad and Dylan did had just the amount of information to have the reader draw his own conclusions. A huge thank you for the work you put in - and hoping there will be more to come in the future.

D67
Old 06-22-2014, 12:36 PM

Great story!! Thanks for all the work you put into it. I'm kind of sad that there will be no more chapters to look forward to!!
Old 06-22-2014, 04:53 PM

This story was a joy to read from first chapter to last. Thanks for sharing this with us, and we all look forward to the next time you put 'pen to paper' with a new story!