Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2019, 01:26 AM

Default 🇺🇸

Anyone have any fun plans for speedos on the 4th?
I’ve got my tyr durafast suit ready it’s red,white and blue stars.
And navy solar suit. Enjoy both suits a lot
Looks like the weather will be hot! Anyone have favorite speedo spot in the states? Enjoy your suits guys! For us northerners it’s a short season but that feeling of a bulging suit in the sand is a cherished feeling peace!
Old 07-06-2019, 07:41 PM
Speedo Member

I joined a new gym last week that has an outdoor pool. Really enjoying it so far. I spent my 4th of July there. They had a band playing and everything. Sunbathed by the adults pool in my Buffedbod Jade Green custom bikini and swam a bit. Went for my workout after that.

No comments... no problems. I’m loving it
Old 07-07-2019, 12:50 PM

when you say customer from buffedbod curious what style bikini. they have anywhere from 1/2 inch sides to 3 inch sides. full to micro front and the b ack full to thong.

i'm really considering ordering one getting
1/2 inch sides
ultra slim front
rio back

this would be for swimming laps. my current seobean in size small has been working pretty well when i pull the back in that it pretty much covers a rio back. So far how do you like your buffedbod?
Old 07-07-2019, 11:23 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega1210
when you say customer from buffedbod curious what style bikini. they have anywhere from 1/2 inch sides to 3 inch sides. full to micro front and the b ack full to thong.

i'm really considering ordering one getting
1/2 inch sides
ultra slim front
rio back

this would be for swimming laps. my current seobean in size small has been working pretty well when i pull the back in that it pretty much covers a rio back. So far how do you like your buffedbod?

The one I based mine off of is a smooth front bikini, with 1 inch sides and a high waist and an ultraslim front.

I completely customized my suit exactly the way I wanted it with the high waist. You can do this by purchasing a custom pattern. You can also supply your own fabric if you want. That’s what I did.

Mine you could say has a Euro back, not as wide as a full back but not nearly as narrow as a rio back.

I absolutely LOVE mine. I have tons of other swimsuits I have collected over the last year or two. But it’s like right now this is the only one I want to wear. It’s a suit I can truly call my own.

I have another one in the making with same pattern that Ron put together for me, once again with custom fabric. I don’t wanna give away the details yet, but damn I can’t wait to show it off.

I should point out that Ron is extremely helpful and patient. He won’t steer you wrong I can promise that.

Here’s mine if you haven’t seen it yet. Just to show you what’s possible:

https://www.flickr.com/gp/159524534@N08/i61kX8
https://www.flickr.com/gp/159524534@N08/3o0SXG
Old 07-08-2019, 09:59 PM

thanks for the update. If i can loose a little more weight them i might reward myself with a new custom swimsuit from there! Have to set goals to keep skipping the snacks and sweet stuff
Old 07-08-2019, 10:38 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vega1210
thanks for the update. If i can loose a little more weight them i might reward myself with a new custom swimsuit from there! Have to set goals to keep skipping the snacks and sweet stuff

Hey I’m right there with you lol. But I’m enjoying myself now while I’m trying to lose the weight. I don’t need anybody’s permission.

Yea the sugar and sweets is hard to kick. Keto has done wonders for me. Lost like 40 lbs.
Old 08-06-2019, 01:41 AM
Speedo Member

Well the 4th is long over, but like most holiday's and free time I spend it at my family's cottage on the lake in Michigan. Of course you just have to have a speedo for the holiday. Can't wait to bust it out again for Labor Day. It's a stars Gary Majdell brief. Love turning heads in the sandbar from both women and men alike.

https://flic.kr/p/2gQVJ86
Old 08-06-2019, 05:10 PM

Default Fun

Sounds like fun tradition holiday or not! Neat suit. I just got my first joe synder suit it’s cool. Summer been fun so far in suits and nude river trip.
Cheers !
Old 08-06-2019, 07:33 PM

Nice pic. Your other pics are great. Really like the ones of you in the blue speedo solar.
Old 08-19-2019, 11:43 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by OhioSpeedoGuy
Well the 4th is long over, but like most holiday's and free time I spend it at my family's cottage on the lake in Michigan. Of course you just have to have a speedo for the holiday. Can't wait to bust it out again for Labor Day. It's a stars Gary Majdell brief. Love turning heads in the sandbar from both women and men alike.

https://flic.kr/p/2gQVJ86

Man, I just browsed all through your photostream there and it looks like you guys have a lot of fun out there on the lake! It is fun to see you guys having fun in your speedos!