Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 03-24-2022, 08:24 PM

Default Regenerated fiber speedo (cotton-like)

Hi,

I bough several of those speedo, they breathe easily since they are make of "regenerated" fiber. They feel like cotton and are very extensible and absolutely comfortable.

I am planning to wear them for cycling, no shirt. Since they somewhat look like "fashion underwear", do you think they are appropritate for wearing in public? Should I care if somebody yells at me "Put some pants on!" or should I just enjoy life ? Is it ok if it shows the outline of my genitals ? Is it ok to be proud to diplay man "manhood" ?

Thanks for your advice or just opinion...

https://www.lightinthebox.com/en/p/m...0&change_lan=1

https://litb-cgis.rightinthebox.com/...0626210905.jpg
Old 03-25-2022, 10:58 AM

Default Cycling

Are you at all concerned about chafing and saddle sores?
I tried cycling in light weight very short running shorts and stopped for that reason.
I did occasionally bike in a speedo solar around the same time, but only in less traveled areas.
Old 03-25-2022, 11:23 AM

my seat is very comfy, not the racing style at all...

https://m.media-amazon.com/images/I/..._AC_SX425_.jpg
Old 03-25-2022, 02:51 PM

Default Cycling

Solves the saddle sores problem, but what about chafing on the inner thighs?
Old 03-25-2022, 08:27 PM

I never experienced that problem...

do you think it is acceptable to wear while riding my bicycle in public ? Do you think men should feel free to wera skimpy "speedo" publicly like women do ?
Old 03-26-2022, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by guyl6308

do you think it is acceptable to wear while riding my bicycle in public ? Do you think men should feel free to wera skimpy "speedo" publicly like women do ?

While I’d never wear that suit (not even to the beach), my suggestion would be that ‘you do you’ and not worry about haters yelling at you. Anything smaller and tighter than dork shorts will elicit comments, but all the parts required to be covered by law and customs are covered, so keep your middle finger cocked and ready to be activated and do your thing.

But while you’re out exciting the locals, I’d think about more practical matters. Brief style swimwear was invented because it’s the best thing to wear swimming. Likewise, bike shorts and jerseys were invented because they are the best thing to bicycle in. They protect you from road rash & chafing, offer some (minimal) sun protection, and establish that you are a legitimate user of the roads.

Have fun.
Old 03-26-2022, 04:12 PM

The British police have a tendency to perform welfare checks on elderly men they find walking around in the street in just their underwear.
The welfare check may lead to the geriatric ward of the local hospital.

Should the police stop you for a welfare check they can detain you even if you haven't broken the law if they feel concerned about your mental health and things rapidly become complicated.

Even if you are not breaking the laws of the land you may be breaking local bye laws. I know of French towns that allow speedos on the beach, on the promenade, on the road alongside the promenade but not up the side streets beyond.

Padded Lycra cycle shorts are much more comfortable on a bike and would be my choice. You can get square cut padded Lycra cycle shorts intended to be worn under other shorts but which look presentable on their own. I have done so but only on cycle routes near the coast.
https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/363775956...AOSwY2tiGLe A

The men's bikini briefs you have are made by Brave Person, I have some and I like them, I'd wear them on quiet beaches and in the dunes beyond, places where anyone I stumble across would not be shocked or surprised by my skimpy attire.
Old 03-27-2022, 11:44 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lap Counter
While I’d never wear that suit (not even to the beach), my suggestion would be that ‘you do you’ and not worry about haters yelling at you. Anything smaller and tighter than dork shorts will elicit comments, but all the parts required to be covered by law and customs are covered, so keep your middle finger cocked and ready to be activated and do your thing.

But while you’re out exciting the locals, I’d think about more practical matters. Brief style swimwear was invented because it’s the best thing to wear swimming. Likewise, bike shorts and jerseys were invented because they are the best thing to bicycle in. They protect you from road rash & chafing, offer some (minimal) sun protection, and establish that you are a legitimate user of the roads.

Have fun.
I'm with lap counter. If you are comfortable biking in something that brief, do it and ignore any negative comments you may hear. When I biked frequently in very short running shorts and occasionally in a speedo solar, which covers about as much as the suit you propose wearing, I certainly enjoyed having the sun and breeze on almost my entire body. I suspect you will, too. I switched to bike shorts to avoid saddle sores and thigh chafing. I still bike shirtless in warm weather so I can feel the sun and breeze on everything above the waist. I think the pleasure of doing so outweighs the risk of road rash if I were to fall.
Old 03-27-2022, 03:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Minimalist75
I'm with lap counter. If you are comfortable biking in something that brief, do it and ignore any negative comments you may hear. When I biked frequently in very short running shorts and occasionally in a speedo solar, which covers about as much as the suit you propose wearing, I certainly enjoyed having the sun and breeze on almost my entire body. I suspect you will, too. I switched to bike shorts to avoid saddle sores and thigh chafing. I still bike shirtless in warm weather so I can feel the sun and breeze on everything above the waist. I think the pleasure of doing so outweighs the risk of road rash if I were to fall.

Yes, you are right, what motivates me is the sheer pleasure of the sun and the wind on my bare skin!

I wonder also about this: I would rather ride completely naked but this is definitely not legal, even though my "skimpy" speedo/underwear is I think much more sexy (for those who look at it that way) than wearing nothing at all.

Don't you think society is kind of weird?
Old 03-27-2022, 11:47 PM

Default biking

I tried biking nude in remote areas a few times and didn't like the feel of my cock and balls on the seat. Also had to be careful that things didn't shift to the side and get pinched between my thigh and the seat. Wearing something as brief as you propose for biking is close. I will admit that I do swim, sun, do pool maintenance, walk and do yard work nude inside my privacy fence and the first 3 on clothing optional beaches also.