Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 06-13-2015, 10:01 AM

I just came back from a trip to Belgium. There was a pool at the hotel, and before I went on the trip I debated whether I should take my black Hom briefs with 1.5 " sides. The problem was not the location (being Europe) but that I would be swimming with my wife and she'd never seen me in anything that skimpy before.

Anyway, we went to the pool on the last day. It was in the basement of the hotel and was perfect, as we were the only ones there. She wore a conventional one-piece swimsuit, while I stripped down to my briefs. She didn't say anything, and we got on with our laps. I then left the pool to dive in at the deep end. My briefs slipped a couple of inches down, as I mustn't have tied them tight enough. Oops! Never mind. Later on, I did a couple more dives.

After the session and back at a room she then said 'you looked really good in those briefs.' I'm just going to wear them as much as possible now!
Old 06-14-2015, 06:16 PM

Default Speedo Lawn

Have often thought about mowing the lawn in a speedo, but always decide I'm not quite that daring. Thought about it on Friday as it was very hot and humid, but again didn't actually go through with it. I live on a fairly busy street and people often mention that they saw me working in the yard, so I don't want to be seen by random people i know mowing the lawn in a speedo. I do back yard work in a speedo because my immediate neighbors have seen me in it since I have a pool, but I'm not ready for the front yard yet.
Old 06-19-2015, 10:45 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bede735
I just came back from a trip to Belgium. There was a pool at the hotel, and before I went on the trip I debated whether I should take my black Hom briefs with 1.5 " sides. The problem was not the location (being Europe) but that I would be swimming with my wife and she'd never seen me in anything that skimpy before.

Anyway, we went to the pool on the last day. It was in the basement of the hotel and was perfect, as we were the only ones there. She wore a conventional one-piece swimsuit, while I stripped down to my briefs. She didn't say anything, and we got on with our laps. I then left the pool to dive in at the deep end. My briefs slipped a couple of inches down, as I mustn't have tied them tight enough. Oops! Never mind. Later on, I did a couple more dives.

After the session and back at a room she then said 'you looked really good in those briefs.' I'm just going to wear them as much as possible now!

Great to hear! I will hopefully have a similar story soon, as my fiance has never seen me wear a Speedo of any sort before (we rarely get to public swimming areas or go on vacation) but we are finally making plans to go to a beach together again and I told him that I'm finally going to wear Speedos in public when we do. He's great because he's very encouraging about this and doesn't have any of the hang ups that so many people have about Speedos.
Old 06-26-2015, 09:22 AM

Had to drive about an hour and a half on a gorgeous sunny and warm day, so I drove the distance with the sunroof open in my 1" side Pride swim bikini. Felt great!
Old 06-27-2015, 01:04 AM

Default Perfect attire, Swimmer

Sounds like the perfect Summer road trip!

STS
Old 06-27-2015, 07:56 AM

Default Almost!

An older friend who is super involved with me and my boyfriend asked me to come over and help her out with some business work. She said I could swim for a while, so I wore my 1 inch Speedo Solar Black briefs. I was almost ready for it, but I kind of stalled and ended up not going in since it would just be me in the pool while she sorted out her computer. Next time I will, for sure!
Old 06-27-2015, 08:51 AM

Default Driving

I sometimes drive to or from the beach in a speedo in my convertible. Feels great.
Old 06-27-2015, 08:23 PM

It may be winter, but an opportunity yesterday to use a sheltered spot on a sunny day to work on maintaining a tanline was not to be missed. Trying out a new pair of turbos was a bonus!
Old 06-27-2015, 10:11 PM

Default Awesome day

Up here in the northern reaches of Maine, USA we have had a slow to emerge Summer. Today was awesome, finally. I swam in the lake for two miles and then never took my Turbo swimsuit off, except when I mowed the grass and switched to a cool older pair of Funky Trunks. Tonight a boat ride with friends, I'll probably switch back to a Turbo or one of my newer Funky Trunks.

STS
Old 06-27-2015, 11:20 PM

Talking

Today I mowed the grass wearing a Tactics swim brief under a pair of shorts - my neighborhood is too residential to just wear a speedo. Then I went to the Y and wore my new orange (right - orange...lol) AB 1.5 Wonderjock. It was very comfortable and felt really sleek, and I wouldn't hesitate to wear it again except for one thing. After I finished my swim and was back in the locker room, while rinsing my goggles, I looked in the mirror and saw the outline of my dick very clearly. Guess I won't be wearing that one at the Y - I really don't want to push the envelope in a family oriented setting. I might wear it at the beach, but not at the Y.

D67