Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 10-24-2013, 10:30 AM

Default Speedo as under.....

Sounds like threads on underwear instead of speedos.
Old 10-24-2013, 03:16 PM

Default a bit off topic

Thread started 21 months ago and has stretched a bit, like Lycra (to Louis's disapproval).
Seems to have created a bit of interest however as now we have 20 posts and 1599 views.
Old 10-24-2013, 05:04 PM

I have a silk shirt, it is really nylony.
My surviving Dim underwear briefs are in a form of silky nylon.
I have seen many guys swimming and sunbathing in their underwear in France this year, mostly boxer briefs/square cut, so many guys now swim in their underwear that it must now be considered as a swimwear option.
Old 10-24-2013, 07:37 PM

Default in the sea?

Could be interesting if a lot of guys turn up so attired at les piscines
(re. boardies banned I mean)
Old 10-25-2013, 03:44 AM

Heck why cannot there be a thread on undies here... Swimwear often reflects what undergarments are commonly worn. Yesterday I ran out of underwear so I was forced to wear my sole pair of boxer briefs. Never a bigger incentive to do the laundry I say!
Old 10-25-2013, 04:36 AM

Default Agree.....

I think that information on swimming speedos in alternative use is not inappropriate on the General Forum for speedo talk - even if (as one thing inevitably leads to another) other nylon wear also creeps into the debate.

(anyway - better than empty spaces often to be found in this forum and "off topic" never gets read)
Old 10-29-2013, 08:03 PM

Default silk

To answer my own question I have just seen a few boxer shorts available (not the down-to-the-ankles style) - they are always described as Thai Silk.
Old 10-30-2013, 04:09 PM

I never gave it much thought but I pretty much interchange underwear and speedos under my clothes. When in school I always wore speedos under my clothes so if I had a free period or part of lunch I could head off to the pool and practice. Saved locker room time. Speedos usually fit better than underwear and the materials aren't as bulky as the cotton undies. Never a concerted decision, it was -- and is -- a matter of convenience and whatever I can grab in my dressing room without turning on the light (horrible way to wake up)
Old 10-31-2013, 04:50 AM

I used to wear dork shorts to the beach with speedos underneath, now on days I know Ill make it out I wear them as if they were undies under my jeans. Such a good feeling pulling off a pair of comfy jeans with just a pair of speedos under them.
Old 11-10-2013, 03:51 AM

I often wear speedo as undies, so if the timing for swim is right just shed my clothes to speedo and swim some laps. then after finish, I just towel dry it and put on back my clothes. feel like it is my special costume, just like clark kent change to superman and action in swimming
I also wear it to go daily a whole day, like I have the secret beneath my clothes to the whole world, feel sexy and aroused..