Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 08-29-2013, 05:41 PM

Is American Kool-Aid the drink with electrolytes?
Old 08-29-2013, 07:02 PM

No that would be Gatorade or PowerAde. I was referring to the rush to judgement over "hot action" I thought the poster did not explain what he meant. I learned the hard way to explain myself clearly and not have any miscommunications.
Old 08-29-2013, 07:08 PM

Default Colorado: post#10

Re. wrestling would you mind also giving your age?
I should explain that I ask only because I have read a very oxymoronic last sentence in post#8 from a person who in the past was taking some sort of moral high ground after seeing a young wrestler with a boner (clothed, I might add, in his singlet and not under-age).

NB: I might be able to retrace the pic if you wish - the sort of wrestling partner I'm sure you would appreciate.
Old 09-05-2013, 11:42 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hot boi Jami
Who else likes to wrestle wearing ultra skimpy speedos or thongs? And where can I get a Japanese cut speedo so I can show off my hot bod while swimming?

Heads up, Japanese style speedos are made for dudes with little or no butts. If you are like me with a big butt, then Japanese Speedos are not for you.
Old 09-07-2013, 04:27 PM

I guess I never quite understood why wrestlers wear the singlet, maybe wrestling in briefs would not work out sometimes, I guess there could be an accidental uh, "removal?"
But we all know that the singlets tend to show as much anatomy as any swimsuit ever did.
So what, it's not what athletes worry about, why people get alarmed by it I don't know, guys just have this stuff hanging out down there and can't really help it.
I would hate to wear a singlet, how do you "whip it out?"
Old 09-07-2013, 05:00 PM

I was watching one of those UFC matches the other day. They are wearing tighter gear now, for sure. One of the guys did get a kick in the nuts and went down, the fight suspended for a couple of minutes during which the announcers are talking about nut protection and one of them says, get this, that one of the most fool proof, effective ones "goes up your butt". And I can't help but wonder what he meant. Up the crack, like a thong? Or actually...well...Up, and if it did go Up, how that would serve any useful purpose. Images of some of those exotic Koala styles...

People must buy Koala, or it wouldn't have been in business so long. Its a bit overboard for me now, I don't begrudge it to guys who are in to it, I am glad it makes them happy. But for me, Koala made the most excellent bikinis ever in the early '90's, incredibly hot sexy styling and the best workmanship, the Chile Blue. My tastes have mellowed; its Tyrs and Turbos for me now, much easier to wear in a public setting.
Old 09-08-2013, 04:32 PM

Default Up your butt

Not something I can understand either Kumu and agree on TYR and Turbo.
Btw, lost it now, but recent article on the authority for amateur wrestling suggests a possible rule change to come - singlets out and wrestlers might be bare chested with MMA style shorts instead.
Old 09-09-2013, 01:26 AM

Default an update....

Breaking news is that the IOC has changed its mind about the intended removal of wrestling as an Olympic event.

HS wrestling gear discussed here: http://www.examiner.com/article/is-t...lege-wrestling

A website I hadn't seen before has a dozen little videos of wrestling in various speedos: http://movimuswrestling.com
Old 09-17-2013, 07:11 PM

Default wrestling

Having noted some three weeks of silence now from Jami I am left wondering whether the amusing oxymoron (post#8) might have been better judged as insightful on our new member ?