Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > Story Center
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 07-02-2017, 01:56 PM

Default 25: Dear Diva

Stormy laid on his bed, he swapped the jammers for a Buddy Smuggler brief he bought on line back in Phoenix. AJ and Stormy both ordered matching pairs, two sets. They never wore them in front of anyone, but frequently hung out at AJ's backyard pool in them or in one of a dozen or so brief or less type suits the guys had in their secret collection. Those afternoons and evenings at the pool often led to more than just swimming. Stormy loved the feel of this particular suit on, made in the logo of the Sydney Roosters, a team Stormy knew nothing about. AJ liked the rooster emblem. Stormy smiled thinking how cute AJ looked in his.

Stormy was reading the latest issue of DNA on his iPad. Mostly he was looking at the pictures of the hot guys, especially the ones in swimwear. An ad for Bang featured an amazingly gorgeous guy in a bold, colorful brief. Stormy stared at him for a long time, urges taking over his thoughts, swelling the rooster emblem of his swimsuit. He couldn't decide if the guy was turning him on or the swimsuit was. Stormy followed the link in the ad and found the suit on the website. He copied the link to his Pinterest page for safe keeping. A site that contained the hottest and sexiest guys swimwear, from jammers to the skimpiest briefs, even a few thongs.

Stormy loved reading the advice column "Dear Diva." Mostly he would laugh at her frank but blunt advice to the perils of gay relationships. He wondered if the situations were real or made up, some seemed too bizarre. He read as Diva gave advice about a guy who was taking out his anger on the wrong people. At first the correlation to his real life did not hit Stormy, but as he moved on to a spicy photo shoot of hot guys, something started to sink in.

"Diva, I really dig this new guy at work. I know he is gay. I have tried to be nice to him, even invited him to have lunch or get coffee, but he keeps making snide comments about all of us. I know he is upset about his transfer to our department after his location got closed, so I try to ignore it hoping he will come around. He is really cute and I would like to get to know him...," the letter read. Diva's answer was blunt, a bit harsh. She told the writer to move on and stop wasting his time. Lots of other cute guys, go find one who is cute and wants to get to know you. "Some dicks are too self absorbed in their own pity to realize they are only screwing it up for themselves," she closed with. Stormy read the letter three times, before he went back to the hotter parts of the latest issue.

Before he went to sleep, after giving himself a good feel over his anatomy in the hot swimsuit, Stormy flipped to the message icon. Ricky's last note was top of screen. "Thanks for caring, Stormy" he typed out. He let it sit for several minutes, as he debated actually sending it. "Stop being a dick," he finally said to himself. The swoosh sound of the message flying into cyberspace was the last thing he would hear before going to sleep.
Old 07-02-2017, 01:57 PM

STS,
Wow, things are heating up in a big way for a lot of people!!! I hope we get more intimate details of this night. Lots of fireworks!!! And I don't mean because it's almost the 4th of July in the US
Old 07-06-2017, 02:05 PM

Default 26: Morning Swim

This far north and east, the sun rises early. Jake woke to the bright light coming through the floor to ceiling windows. He looked over at his iPhone, it was not quite 5am. He was tired, he had been asleep just four hours, Lizzie and he stayed on the boat until well after midnight. He was still wearing the swimsuit he had on yesterday at the cook out, it felt tight, sticky, and damp from his sweat. He was hard, really hard. He looked out at the lake, it was perfectly calm, not a ripple in the water. He rubbed his erection as he contemplated getting up and going for a swim. He was in the guest room at Lizzie's, too late to drive home. Now the house was quiet. Lizzie had kissed him goodnight and went off to her room around 1 am. It was just the two of them in the sprawling vacation home. He wondered why they did not sleep together, but respected her insistence.

"This is weird," he thought. "I have nothing to wear but my swimsuit," his thoughts continued as he remembered he left his shirt in his truck. Jake felt naked, which strangely excited him. He became even more aroused. He pulled back the covers, exposing his bulging suit, bare legs and chest. The urges of an orgasm building in him. He climbed from the bed and stood in the sliding door that led to the deck. It was 58 degrees outside, he could now see a slight coat of steam on the lake as the warmer water hit the cool air.

Jake walked out on the deck. His erection was still there, but easing. The air felt refreshing. He walked along the deck past Lizzie's room, her curtains open he could see her sound asleep in her bed. He immediately got harder, she was certainly making it difficult for him to wear his tiny swimsuits. Even at practice, when he saw her he would get aroused, his Pavlov's response to the things she did to him in his suits. She had no clue he was watching her. After a minute, Jake continued on down to the lake. He grabbed his goggles off the pontoon boat, left their from their late night swim. He walked to the dock end and dove a shallow dive into the clear water. The cool lake felt refreshing, despite the chilly air. He swam east, following the shore. Thirty or so minutes out, Jake turned around and headed back.

"Someone is up early," Lizzie called from the end of the dock. She watched as Jake swam an easy breast stroke the final fifty feet in. She was wearing a very revealing tiny white bikini, the skimpiest one yet. Jake swam past the dock end, finally standing in four feet of water.

"You were still sleeping," Jake replied. "The lake looked too inviting." Despite the cool water, her cute bikini was making Jake hard, again. He climbed pnto the dock, revealing his arousal in the wet and clingy suit. She was as around as him, but he showed it with the tight, outlining bulge.

"Water must not be too cold," Lizzie said with a lustful look as her eyes ventured to Jake's anatomy.

"Or you are too hot," Jake replied as they embraced in a deep, erotic hug and kiss, her leg inserted between his, feeling his manhood. She gently massaged him as they kissed.

"Let's get breakfast," Lizzie suggested.

"I thought we already were having breakfast," a very stimulated Jake replied. The two held closer, creating uncontrollable urges, picking up where they left off. The lake was still quiet and they were still alone. Lizzie could feel Jake's desire growing, equal to her own.

"Let's go back to my room," she whispered, as the two broke apart. Jake's suit bulged with arousal, straining every Lycra fiber, barely holding him in. He was so aroused he could hardly walk. They never made it to her room, stopping at a dual plush lounger on the deck. They quickly resumed where they just left off. It was a blend of love, lust and erotic passion.

Lizzie untied Jake's suit and freed him of the constraint the tiny suit created. He grew massive, quickly. Her own urges were beyond where they had gone before. She untied her bikini bottom, letting it fall free, all the while they were in passionate kisses. She watched as Jake covered himself in the protection she had secretly left on the side table earlier. She guided him to exactly where he needed to be, feeling his powerful manhood grow inside her. "Oh Jake you feel amazing," she whispered. It was not long after that her urges released, followed by his. They held each other as their bodies calmed, still fully together.

"That was magical," Jake said.

It was a morning the would both never forget.
Old 07-07-2017, 02:45 AM

Default 27: Farm Chores

Sunday morning brought picture perfect weather for a bike ride. Allen woke at his usual 4:30AM to get his farm chores done. The window fan blew a cool breeze into the room. Ricky was still sleeping on the other twin bed in Allen's formerly shared room, looking scrumptious. Allen rummaged through his swimsuit tub and pulled out an older Nike swimsuit, a solid black one with white accent that ran up the sides and across the back. He stood naked in front of the fan, the cool air felt great as it blew across his manhood. He turned and looked in the mirror, admiring how his legs were becoming more defined, the result of his riding. He got hard, watching as he went to a full, spontaneous erection. He wrapped his hand around himself and teased his desires. He did not finish, no time. Instead he slipped into the swimsuit, his aroused manhood clearly visible. He had no clue Ricky watched the whole thing.

Allen opened his room door and headed to the bathroom. He could hear his sister already up making breakfast. The smell of coffee created an alluring aroma. His dad was long out the door and already working. Family breakfast on Sunday after chores was a tradition. Allen was quick in the bathroom, he had no time to waste. He headed downstairs, his arousal subsided, but still wearing nothing but the tight swimsuit.

"Good morning Sis," Allen said as he entered the kitchen, grabbing a glass and filling it with juice.

"Haven't seen that suit in a long time," his sister said. "Looks good on you."

"Thanks," Allen replied. He headed into the laundry where he grabbed his jeans, a clean shirt and slipped them on, his swimsuit body transitioning to farm boy sexy. Within minutes he was out the door for three hours of chores. The tight jeans showing a nice bulge, his t shirt snug over his shoulders hiding the muscular abs underneath. Ricky was still upstairs sleeping. His promise of getting up early to help with chores lost out to a few more hours of sleep. Allen was okay with that, Ricky was cute but he would slow them both down.

Three hours later, Allen was covered in dust and dirt, his hair a murky mix of mud soaked in sweat. The reality of life on a farm, you got dirty, real dirty. Especially if you were out in the potato fields climbing over irrigation rigs or tilling. Today, Allen had done both. Life as a dirt farmer. He got back to the farmhouse and went in the barn and wheeled the old green bike out. He was going to take advantage of the swim practice free day to get in a good ride. His longest yet. He leaned the bike against the barn and headed back to the house to get cleaned up.

The outdoor shower was one of Allen's favorite post chore treats, especially as he got into his teen years. The shower was walled off by wood panels that went knee high to just over his head. The valves were functional rustic, one for hot and one for cold. The floor was made of concrete pavers, the water just ran off into the surrounding grass, which was always a lush deep green. The shower was already wet, meaning his dad was back in the house.

Allen turned the water on, adjusted the temp, and stood under fully clothed, watching as the dirt washed out of his jeans. As usual, he was already getting aroused, his bulge expanding. Allen had his morning rituals and his body knew the shower was about more than getting clean. He put some shampoo in his hair, a cheap brand from the local dollar store, but it did the trick. He watched as the soap ran over his shirt and jeans. Allen slowly removed his shirt, a sensual feeling overtaking his body. Then he slowly unbuttoned each button of his 501 slim fit jeans. He slid them off and threw them hanging over the side wall of the shower. He stood in just the tight black and white Nike swimsuit. It had a back seam that made for a tighter fit up front, especially aroused.

Allen lathered himself with soap and washed over his chest and down his legs. Every so often he would rub across his bulge, teasing his erotic urges. After several minutes of teasing, he untied the suit and slipped himself free, now totally naked and very aroused. He hung the suit on the door handle as his other hand massaged his most sensitive parts. He arched back, enjoying the feelings of urge pulsing through his body. He watched as his body thrust explosive releases across the shower, hitting the far wall, or shooting over. It was awesome.

His morning ritual finished, Allen slipped back in the wet suit, adjusted his still large anatomy, turned the water off and grabbed his wet clothes off the wall. He hung his wet jeans and shirt on the line in the yard and stood in the warm sun for a few minutes drip drying. His suit clung to him.

" Are you finished yet," his sister called. "Breakfast is almost ready." She knew her brother had his Sunday ritual.

"Coming now," Allen replied, chuckling at how that sounded. He headed inside, ready for a pre ride food feast, still in the damp and clingy swimsuit. Ricky was up now, wearing loose fitting shorts over his swimsuit from yesterday. He looked too damn cute, Allen thought. Ricky thought the same about Allen.

--------

Allen slid the cycling bib shorts over his muscular legs adjusting them as he got up around his mid section, then pulled the shoulder straps over. The fit was firm and tight. He wore them, of course, commando, the tight spandex molding to his anatomy leaving no question of position. The tight fit always created a bit of arousal. Next, Allen slipped on the colorful jersey, again creating a form fit. He stood in front of the mirror admiring how he looked.

Allen's cell phone rang, pulling him away from the mirror.

"Hey man, what you got planned for the day?" Asked Jake.

"I am riding to Patten," Allen replied.

"Dude, isn't that like 80 miles?" Jake questioned.

"Yeah, give or take," Allen answered.

"You really are crazy!" Jake exclaimed. "I was thinking about going tubing in the river, guess that is out for you."

"Sorry, man. I figured you'd be hanging with Lizzie".

"Let's do something later," Jake replied. "Be careful man, watch for moose!" Jake added, part tease but mostly serious.

Allen headed out of his room, ready for the longest ride yet. He had built amazing skill and endurance. Day by day he had become stronger, but this ride would test his endurance and skill in ways he could not imagine. This was a one way ride, Ricky would meet him at the end. Allen stuffed $20 in his jersey pocket, loaded the next pocket with granola bars for snacks, his cell phone in the third. He had two water bottles filled. He and Ricky kissed, in private. Sparks flew between both sets of legs.

"Look at my son, the serious cyclist," Dad said as Allen stood by his bike. A ping of jealousy at hi youth mixed with pride. "I am really proud of you," he added. Ricky stood back, letting the father son moment unfold.

"Thanks, Dad," a misty eyed Allen replied. He did look stunningly athletic and handsome in his colorful cycle gear.

Dad opened his wallet and handed his son a $10 bill. "I know you got money, but just in case...". Dad trailed off. "You got tubes?"

"Two, Dad, and the pump." Allen pointed at the small pump mounted aside his water bottle. "Batteries charged in the lights, too".

"Back in my day, we didn't have helmets, we clipped pant legs, you cyclists are so much smarter," Dad observed. "Now get going," he finished. Allen spontaneously hugged his father, a memory they would carry forever. Moist eyes and all, Allen mounted the regal old green bike and headed down the drive. A left onto the road would lead him to Maine route 11. From there he would head south, crossing over The big hill out of Portage Lake, continuing south toward Ashland. The grand ride had begun.

Ricky started the pick up and headed out, a one man SAG support. At least for now. Ricky took out his cell phone and began calling the team, starting with Stormy.
Old 07-07-2017, 11:04 PM

It is a little bit embarrassing, but when I read a chapter describing Jake's maleness 'straining' against his small suit, or Allen touching himself so intimately in his bed, or in the shower, I tend to experience similar reactions in my own body. Guess that's what great, stimulating writing can do for you! Glad Jake and Lizzie have finally come together, so to speak. Now we will see what's ahead in Allen's future! An 80 mile bike ride sounds brutal - 10 miles is the most I've ever done. But I did swim 2,500 meters today!
Old 07-08-2017, 02:07 AM

Hot story s t s always fun to read and enjoy speedo time!
Old 07-14-2017, 05:24 PM

STS, loving the story. Please continue
Old 08-06-2017, 03:58 PM

Default 28: The Gathering

Allen is riding to Patten, we need to cheer him on," the text went out to the entire guys swim team. "Let's meet in Ashland". Ricky was determined to give Allen a whole cheering squad.

Allen had no clue what was in the works. He headed south along route 11, the abundant North Maine Woods along both sides of the road. He pushed up the climb out of Portage Lake, then enjoyed the steep downhill as he glided toward Ashland ten miles ahead. Logging traffic was almost nonexistent, which made Sunday a perfect day for long rides. The cool morning was turning warmer. The humidity was in the low 80's, which meant Allen's tight spandex cycling kit was already clinging to him, soaked in sweat. Ricky came up beside him, slowing to check on his rider. Allen looked so strong and lean, Ricky smiled at the image. Assured all was good by Allen's thumbs up, Ricky continued on toward the first rest stop.

"I'm in," came the text from Jake. Several other team members followed. Even Stormy said he would try to meet up later, which Jake took as progress. Ricky read each one, a bad move while driving, but a reality of his generation.

"Bring or wear your team suit," Ricky told them all, again texting at 60 mph. He rounded the bend, the Aroostook river to his left. It was full and flowing, reflective of the recent rain. Ricky pulled into the vacant lot where 11 made its left to Ashland. Allen was five miles back, rolling at 19.5 mph, a good pace for him, especially on the slight downhill stretch into town. He would increase that to 21 as he got closer.

Ricky hopped out of the truck, wearing a UMaine shirt over blue soccer shorts. Under he had on a brand new Q swimwear brief, brightly colored against a black background. It was his first time wearing it. He loved how it felt on. So much so, he yanked off the shorts, exposing the swimsuit, peaking out from his shirt. A spontaneous erection quickly filled the suit.

Stormy listened to Ricky's message twice, laying in bed. He was still wearing the jammers he had on last night. He was hard, his hand holding himself. "You really should do this," he said to himself. "Make the best of it," he added in his mind. He asked Siri how far to the school in Ashland, the designated meeting spot. When she replied thirty three minutes he knew he had little time. He jumped from the bed, his boner succumbing to the urgency of the situation. He grabbed his tote of swimsuits and headed into the shower.

"Be there," came the short text. A reply from Stormy that Ricky never expected. In all, six guys from the team were in. As Ricky set the phone back in the truck, a hot and handsome Allen guided the old green bike into the lot.

"I feel great," Allen said as he stood over the bike, the crossbar almost touching his bulging crotch. "Hot, twenty miles in, sixty to go." Ricky refilled his water bottles. It was not exactly the refuel on the fly of the Tour de France, but it was a support team. "Looks like someone got a new swimsuit," Allen noticed.

"Yeah, I really like how it feels on," Ricky replied, as he pulled up his shirt to show it off.

"You look great in it, you should ditch the shirt,". Allen replied. It was clear Ricky was still aroused.

"Maybe later," Ricky replied. After a five minute break, Allen pushed off. He headed straight, skipping the turn into Ashland. Instead, he would follow Garfield Road along the ridge. He had a couple mile gentle climb, but the view from the high range was fantastic. Ricky headed left to town, excited to join the other guys from the team. Even Jake had given up a day with Lizzie to cheer on his best friend.

----------

The red Miata sped along route 163 toward Ashland, but this time Stormy obeyed the speed limit through Mapleton. Stormy wore a very tight cropped Lycra blend shirt over a MP square cut print swimsuit. It was the first time wearing it, in fact the first time he wore a suit other than a jammer. He debated it for several minutes, before deciding it was time for a new image. He and AJ had bought the more revealing suits, intended for a private weekend that never happened. Being used to jammers, Stormy felt awkwardly naked. Stormy had no clue the pickup truck following him was Jake, along with Devon.

"Isn't that Stormy?" Devon asked. "There is no way he'd come do anything with the team," Devon added. .

"Maybe Ricky invited him, he was really trying to get Stormy involved," Jake replied. "Hopefully he is not being his usual jerk."

The Miata and the truck followed each other into the gravel lot of the Ashland grocery store, a smaller, independent market that looked exactly like one would expect in a rural community thirty minutes from nowhere. Most of the team of guys were already there, most in shorts, but a few daring ones in various team suits. The few shoppers didn't seem to mind either form of attire. The team converged on the sport drinks and snack food aisles with the boundless enthusiasm that comes with youth on a free day from practice. The shopping cart looked aced with all the essentials, they headed for the register.

Andrea was a cute girl with short tan hair, dimples and a sweet smile. Her delight showed when the pack of cute guys lined up before her, some in cute swim team suits. All of them hot. Warm tingles ran through her. "Hi guys," she said somewhat bashful. "Must be a swim meet today?" She asked as she started keying in the items in the old register. The guys all chuckled, realizing they must look pretty out of place in their suits.

"No, but we are the support crew for a guy doing an eighty mile bike ride?" Devon replied. He found Andrea sweet. So sweet he was getting hard in his tight swimsuit. Right now, he wished he had shorts, or at least a longer shirt. Andrea noticed, her eyes checking out his growing bulge.

"Wow, that must be pretty hard," she replied, not intending the pun. Devon blushed anyway.

"Yeah, it is," he replied, answering to both the ride and himself.

"Well, have fun guys,". Andrea said as they loaded the last of the bags in the cart. The guys headed out, but Devon stayed back. There was no one in line. He learned she was 19, lived right in town. She smiled when Devon said he was 18, lived over in Washburn, and thought she was cute. They exchanged cell numbers when she accepted his offer to go out sometime. Devon left, harder than ever, and excited to get to know the cute cashier.
Old 08-08-2017, 12:11 AM

Default Great Story

Good story can't wait to here about what happens next!
Old 08-11-2017, 02:21 AM

Glad you are back writing about our favorite swimmers! And I'm happy to see Stormy starting to come around and join with his teammates. But looking at the map, it's a very long ride for Allen to get all the way to Patten - I think he will need a nice massage when he gets there!