Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 04-22-2019, 11:30 AM

Default What was your very first speedo experience?

When was the first time you ever put on a speedo or wanted to wear one?

I remember when I was in my early teens, I used to see men's brief swimwear advertised in local department store ads. This was the 80's so things were a bit different then. We all used to wear short nylon shorts with the liner inside for swimming or whatever...it was normal then. I loved the feeling of the nylon/spandex liner in those shorts and I had always thought what it would be like to wear a speedo.

My first experience was when I went to a department store with my mother and saw a bunch of men's bikini on a rack. She was off shopping somewhere in the store while I was left to peruse the swimwear. The thought of having one of these suits made my adrenaline spike and I made the decision to shoplift one of the rack because I was too embarrassed to ask my mother to buy me one.

I managed to get away with it, but wow was I scared. The suit was amazing and wore it every now and then under my pants as underwear never wearing it outside or showing anyone else. Eventually I threw it out because I had guilt of wanting to wear such a suit. Obviously the guilt never took because here I am 33 years later or so still loving the idea of wearing speedos.
Old 04-22-2019, 12:48 PM

I used to wear them in Primary School but as I got to High School they were strictly a no no.
Anyway as i left High School my desires to wear them again I just couldnt fight.
When i was 18, After finally giving into my urges and plucking up the courage to go to a Department Store that sold a Original Black Speedo i took a deep breath and went to the counter and there was a curvy blonde girl wearing the shortest tightest black skirt and black tights with a see through white top and she glanced at the speedo and gave me a revealing look and she had 2 other girls waiting to serve customers glancing at my purchase.
I wore them as underwear at first and they felt so good i tried to wear them at the pool but kept chickening out, by the time i got to 21 i wore them at the pool get the odd look and negative comment but ladies seem to love them and it gives me motivation to keep fit as well as extremely comfortable and giving me such a thrill and turning me on majorly. My Guilty Pleasure definately.
Old 04-22-2019, 03:38 PM

I bought my first speedo at a Sports Authority store at the mall. It was a black brief. I can remember how nervous I was bringing it up to the register. It's nice that the internet exists so we can order our favorite suits, but it's always nice to find a local shop that carries men's swim briefs. I love looking through the rack of speedos even if they're your basic black and blue speedo suits.
Old 04-22-2019, 05:11 PM
Speedo Member

I very vaguely remember that my first swimsuit was a blue swim brief with these little green shapes on them. I was like 4 or 5. Since then my parents got me shorts to swim in.

Of course I liked the briefs better but never really told my parents

My first time buying a “speedo” if you want to call it that was two years ago on eBay from a seller who handmakes swimsuits and other items.

The seller was ebabee6464

The suit was a full back bikini with 1” sides and a peacock print.

I remember wearing it to swim for the first time at my gym.

I was scared shitless and wore a towel around my waist walking out to the pool.

Talk about dumb.

Since then I walk all the way to the pool from the locker room just in my swimsuit...and NEVER had ANY problems.

Now I have quite the collection of swim briefs and bikinis...you could say it’s a bit of an addiction 😂
Old 04-23-2019, 12:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SwimAddict71488

I remember wearing it to swim for the first time at my gym.

I was scared shitless and wore a towel around my waist walking out to the pool.

Talk about dumb.

Since then I walk all the way to the pool from the locker room just in my swimsuit...and NEVER had ANY problems.

My only regret is i didnt start wearing them sooner, think most guys secretly envy and admire me for having the balls to wear them publicly. And this stereotype that girls think they are gross is a myth some of the thrills ive had over the years, good thing with the gym you meet some serious cuties especially with the hot weather seeing some mighty fine women lately all scantly clad 😍😍😛😛
Old 04-23-2019, 02:14 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoop
My only regret is i didnt start wearing them sooner, think most guys secretly envy and admire me for having the balls to wear them publicly. And this stereotype that girls think they are gross is a myth some of the thrills ive had over the years, good thing with the gym you meet some serious cuties especially with the hot weather seeing some mighty fine women lately all scantly clad ��������

Opinions are like assholes. Everyone’s got one. What really motivated me more was not only the fact that you find out no one really cares. At least not in my experience. I even got a compliment on my black Kiniki Riviera one time. Granted that compliment was from a man (I’m straight) but it still made me feel good and I felt like I could be myself.

One other thing I should mention is that my gym ALWAYS has these teenagers there who just kind of horse araound. Now when I started working out there two years ago, I was waaaay more self conscious than I am today. I was also chunkier. But I’ve never gotten ANY reaction from them, positive or negative. They just kind of went about their business whether in the locker room or in the pool. Works for me.

Glad to see you’re meeting some ladies in the process. That’s always a good thing

Last edited by SwimAddict71488 : 04-23-2019 at 02:21 AM.
Old 04-23-2019, 06:25 AM

I don't know how old I was when I got my first speedo but probably 4 or 5. My cousin was in High School on the swim team and also the YMCA swim team. He had been given the chore of teaching me to swim. When he came over to teach me he wore one of his team speedos (all nylon in those days) and I immediately got a case of hero worship and had to have a suit like his. My mother refused saying I had too many suits already and for a speedo I should wait til I could fill it. My cousin took pity and two weeks later for my birthday he arrived with one just like his. I remember feeling so grown up as the soft cool nylon slid up my legs. As I recall I was in that suit the whole summer. I think I wore it out. My hero cousin kept me supplied with speedos for years. When I was old enough I joined the swim team and he was my coach. When I had grown enough i got all of his hand me down suits. I don't recall having anything other than speedos since. Still love the nylon ones best.
Old 04-26-2019, 09:58 AM

I grew up wearing them but was shunned at age 11 by a girl who said they were dick togs and the cool guys don't wear them. Then I went to highschool and they were compulsory. She had sort of made them forbidden so it was fun to wear them again.

After that I started wearing them in my early 20s. I wear them to the beach, to the pool and to waterparks.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:56 PM

Wink What was your very first speedo experience?

I may have told this before, but the question comes up time to time. I do remember my first speedo experience, right after college and was one the first summers with my uncle overnight in his home. I got to wear a new gold colored speedo swim suit that did fit tight and secure. This was my first time wearing it and certainly felt great. I was with my uncle that evening, when he saw me in my new speedo that I was wearing like summer underwear. That night, while still in my new speedo swim briefs, I jumped into bed with my uncle, as it had been a while since we last saw one another. My new speedo was giving me a nice hard certainly feeeling very snug and secure in it and this was the first time, I would be sleeping in them other than baggy pajama bottoms, when my uncle said I really looked good in my speedo while in bed. He did want to see how much my college age body had matured too. While in bed together he said how my swimsuit was nice and tight and I felt great wearing it in bed, when he said "it's coming off." I was surprised and didn't take him seriously until he began massaging me all over, which felt so good and having quite an erection in my swim briefs. We gave one another lots of warm hugs when he would quietly say ' let me get these tight bottoms off now." I squirmed and childishly pleaded let me stay in my speedo, as he managed to reach under the tight waistband and gently uncover the tied drawstrings. I held him closely, yet trying to stop him getting it off me. Now he slowly untied the long white drawstring, despite my playful resistance and was really tickling, while feeling a lot sexual anxiety, knowing my snug speedo will be soon coming off. He would smile and give me a few good swats on my behind well encased in them and say again " they're coming off regardless". I could feel his warm hands tugging and stretching on the tight waist band. I began feeling the clinging swimsuit start to slip off my waist with his every pull and soon he had it rolled down below my hips. It was a slow sensational erotic and process with him trying to strip off my new tight swimsuit while in bed. Lower and lower my speedo was coming down closer to my full hard on that felt so snug and secure in them. Soon, he was unsnugging the clinging tight soft lycra nylon from my very excited penis and tickling so much, as we were still laying in bed facing each other, while he continued stripping it off. It was soon over for me, despite squeezing my legs and rear buns closely, my erection was now free and bouncing but my speedo swimsuit was still very snug between my rear buns. He then firmly turned me on my stomach, lifting my legs, while giving a few last pulls getting my behind unwedgied and now fully exposed. The feeling was so beautiful, with the still clinging speedo slow slippping off my excited lowers and him saying with joy "off, speedo off, off!" then peeling them down my tightly squeezed legs and now off my kicking feet. I was totally naked and very excited when I soon ejaculated on the bed, as he dropped the tangled speedo swimsuit on the floor. He laughed and happily said "finally, I got you unspeedoed. and your body certainly looks great. It was certainly an erotic and memorable first speedo experience for me.
Old 07-02-2019, 09:56 PM

Wink What was your very first speedo experience?

I may have told this before, but the question comes up time to time. I do remember my first speedo experience, right after college and was one the first summers with my uncle overnight in his home. I got to wear a new gold colored speedo swim suit that did fit tight and secure. This was my first time wearing it and certainly felt great. I was with my uncle that evening, when he saw me in my new speedo that I was wearing like summer underwear. That night, while still in my new speedo swim briefs, I jumped into bed with my uncle, as it had been a while since we last saw one another. My new speedo was giving me a nice hard certainly feeeling very snug and secure in it and this was the first time, I would be sleeping in them other than baggy pajama bottoms, when my uncle said I really looked good in my speedo while in bed. He did want to see how much my college age body had matured too. While in bed together he said how my swimsuit was nice and tight and I felt great wearing it in bed, when he said "it's coming off." I was surprised and didn't take him seriously until he began massaging me all over, which felt so good and having quite an erection in my swim briefs. We gave one another lots of warm hugs when he would quietly say ' let me get these tight bottoms off now." I squirmed and childishly pleaded let me stay in my speedo, as he managed to reach under the tight waistband and gently uncover the tied drawstrings. I held him closely, yet trying to stop him getting it off me. Now he slowly untied the long white drawstring, despite my playful resistance and was really tickling, while feeling a lot sexual anxiety, knowing my snug speedo will be soon coming off. He would smile and give me a few good swats on my behind well encased in them and say again " they're coming off regardless". I could feel his warm hands tugging and stretching on the tight waist band. I began feeling the clinging swimsuit start to slip off my waist with his every pull and soon he had it rolled down below my hips. It was a slow sensational erotic and process with him trying to strip off my new tight swimsuit while in bed. Lower and lower my speedo was coming down closer to my full hard on that felt so snug and secure in them. Soon, he was unsnugging the clinging tight soft lycra nylon from my very excited penis and tickling so much, as we were still laying in bed facing each other, while he continued stripping it off. It was soon over for me, despite squeezing my legs and rear buns closely, my erection was now free and bouncing but my speedo swimsuit was still very snug between my rear buns. He then firmly turned me on my stomach, lifting my legs, while giving a few last pulls getting my behind unwedgied and now fully exposed. The feeling was so beautiful, with the still clinging speedo slow slippping off my excited lowers and him saying with joy "off, speedo off, off!" then peeling them down my tightly squeezed legs and now off my kicking feet. I was totally naked and very excited when I soon ejaculated on the bed, as he dropped the tangled speedo swimsuit on the floor. He laughed and happily said "finally, I got you unspeedoed. and your body certainly looks great. It was certainly an erotic and memorable first speedo experience for me.