Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More  

Go Back   Speedo Fantasy Board - Mens Swim Suit Board - Briefs, Bikinis, and More > Mens Swim Suit Forums > General Mens Swim Suit Guy Talk
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-01-2017, 12:00 AM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobinSpeedos
I never have, and I've never even thought about it. On a recent holiday I noticed my dad put a rolled up sock down his Speedos when he was in the hotel apartment getting ready to go down to the pool. He didn't seem aware that I could see him.

Later in the day - and a few beers later - I made a comment to him about it when we were separate from the rest of the group and lounging by the pool bar. Said to him upfront that it looked like he'd stuffed a sock down there, and he just laughed it off (a bit embarrassed I think) and said yeah. I asked why and he just shrugged his shoulders and made a comment about maybe impressing any women that happened to look his way. "Just for show" I think is what he said.

Out of curiosity, I shoved a sock down my Speedos the next day just to see what it looked like. It looked a bit ridiculous so I obviously took it out straight away.

Well you're a cheeky son a bitch for making this thread! It was one time! And thanks for basically airing the fact I'm a bit lacking down there.
Old 02-04-2017, 03:34 AM
Speedo Member

Yes, I am actually embarrassed to admit this but I used to stuff my speedo with socks, in the privacy of my own room. I feel weird and kinda pervy admitting this but it would help me get off, especially when I was horny young teenager. I think you may be asking if I did it public, so no to that answer, but yes in privacy. I used to fantasize about being a male strippers and being groped by people in a club.

Last edited by speedos123 : 02-04-2017 at 03:38 AM.
Old 06-03-2017, 06:46 PM

Never stuffed my speedo... I don't know how that would work when you're going to get submerged in water. It can only end in disaster and embarrassment! I'd prefer to sport a smaller bulge than parade proudly like a peacock only to get out of the pool after a swim with a sock wiggling around my thigh
Interesting comments about wearing a cock ring instead of stuffing down there. Now I might give that a go, just for giggles.

Speaking of speedo bulges though, isn't it 'funny' how so many factors contribute to a bulge..?

I used to have a swim buddy in my first year of university. Naturally, as we shared the same locker room and the showers were communal, we saw each other nude. I was certainly bigger down there, yet he always had the most impressive bulge of the two of us. Without a doubt!
Old 07-28-2017, 07:34 PM
Speedo Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedoLadUK
Never stuffed my speedo... I don't know how that would work when you're going to get submerged in water. It can only end in disaster and embarrassment! I'd prefer to sport a smaller bulge than parade proudly like a peacock only to get out of the pool after a swim with a sock wiggling around my thigh

Something that actually happened to me. I stuffed it back in, amidst some giggles from women nearby. Never again!

Well, I say never, but I've since learned that stuffing a sock inside the lining of the Speedo is a lot 'safer'. Suffice to say, I wouldn't enter the pool again. Don't think there's anything wrong with stuffing or trying to give the appearance of a bigger bulge, plenty of women wear padded bras. This is more or less the same thing.
Old 07-28-2017, 11:27 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to Captain.Jammer
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Speedo_Dad
... but I've since learned that stuffing a sock inside the lining of the Speedo is a lot 'safer'....

I have never stuffed a Speedo--nor my Jammers... but this comment did remind me that I had a pair of brief underwear (that looked a lot like a Speedo swimsuit, but were mostly cotton) that had kind of a lined panel in front. Just for fun, alone in front of the bathroom mirror, I stuffed a sock in there at the bottom and found that it pushed me up to make it look like I actually had something up front. I never did leave the sock in there under clothes out among anyone, it was just nice to see and enjoy the look alone by myself.
Old 08-05-2017, 05:40 AM

No, I never have although I will admit to being a bit self conscious of my bulge size when young but find as I have grown older one becomes comfortable with what we are given and now find that I am quite comfortable naked and even quite happy to discuss or display size, soft or erect, something that would have been unthinkable in my teens or early 20's.
When it comes to bulge sizes, I think that the 'showers' with the thickish soft penis's probably have the best Speedo bulges but at the end of the day, what you have is very satisfactory either way, so just enjoy your speedos or better still, just go naked
Old 06-24-2019, 12:22 AM

I so agree!!
Old 06-24-2019, 08:50 AM
StrawberryBoards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Torchwatch
Why stuff a speedo? Simply wear a briefer bikini suit that you are able to fill.
If you are small celebrate it.
I really appreciate the positive philosophy behind your posts. If only we could all internalize such optimism
Old 06-24-2019, 11:31 AM
Speedo Member

Wink Swimwear

I know, impressing women is what every man want in the world. I have also tried to impress women sexually. Being seductive is what every man want to be towards women. But, I appreciate, your dad did very good try.
But, if you really want to appreciate your manhood, then go and try Erogenos Swimwear.
I, myself tried this swimwear. They are very comfortable and also enhanced my manhood. Thanks to erogenos swimwear, I even got the call from the lady at pool. Isn't it a good start?
The fabric is very soft and it doesn't create any rashes between thighs. You can wear it all day if you want to!
Old 06-24-2019, 01:33 PM
Speedo Member

Never stuffed my speedos, but always use a cock ring to lift everything up and away from my body. That way makes an impressive bulge, while it's still all my own natural gear